FL FL - 'Fort Myers 8' (1 now UID) WhtMales Buried in Woods, Mar'07

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Given the timeline, I wonder if Scott Matthew Williams (missing from Ft Myers since 1996) could be a victim of Conahan. He certainly resembles Victim B, though I also see some resemblance to Victim G

Original
Great minds. I saw he was added to CP and immediately came here. I think his facial structure is very similar to Victim B.

A few men from Florida missing around '94-'96 or so that match similar features and ages:

John C. Podniestrzanski
32, 6'1, 210 pounds, missing from Clearwater in 1995.

John C. Podniestrzanski – The Charley Project

Phillip John Koss
24, 6'0 - 6'1, 190 - 205 pounds, missing from Fort Myers in 1995. Fractured wrist in life.

Phillip John Koss – The Charley Project

Jeffrey Daniel Osborne
20 years old, 5'11, 210 pounds, missing from Zephyrhills, FL 1995.

Jeffrey Daniel Osborne – The Charley Project

There is an interesting story about 4 men who went missing from Marco Island in 1994 (more than likely a boating accident) and one of them survived:

David William Madott – The Charley Project

Douglas Stuart Mann
35, 6'0, 145 pounds. Missing from Dunedin since 1994.

Douglas Stuart Mann – The Charley Project

Erik Sol Patchin
20, 5'10, 160 pounds. Missing from Tallahassee since 1994 (Looks similar to a lot of the reconstructions which honestly look a lot alike to me)

Erik Sol Patchin – The Charley Project

A few men from Florida missing around '94-'96 or so that match similar features and ages:

John C. Podniestrzanski
32, 6'1, 210 pounds, missing from Clearwater in 1995.

John C. Podniestrzanski – The Charley Project

Phillip John Koss
24, 6'0 - 6'1, 190 - 205 pounds, missing from Fort Myers in 1995. Fractured wrist in life.

Phillip John Koss – The Charley Project

Jeffrey Daniel Osborne
20 years old, 5'11, 210 pounds, missing from Zephyrhills, FL 1995.

Jeffrey Daniel Osborne – The Charley Project

There is an interesting story about 4 men who went missing from Marco Island in 1994 (more than likely a boating accident) and one of them survived:

David William Madott – The Charley Project

Douglas Stuart Mann
35, 6'0, 145 pounds. Missing from Dunedin since 1994.

Douglas Stuart Mann – The Charley Project

Erik Sol Patchin
20, 5'10, 160 pounds. Missing from Tallahassee since 1994 (Looks similar to a lot of the reconstructions which honestly look a lot alike to me)

Erik Sol Patchin – The Charley Project

Well, there's no doubt in my mind that the John Does are all Conahan victims, and he targeted transients—possibly gay transients. It's entirely possible that the remaining John Does have not been reported missing at all or were reported missing but were not known to have been in the Ft. Meyers area.

I had this really abstract possibility pop into my head after watching a Brooklyn 99 Tik Tok clip of all things.

So, these men were around the same age, close to the same area, similar heights, weights, and appearances.

I know the possibility is extremely slim, but this clip made me think of it.

The men could have been in a photo lineup together as suspects for a crime. What if they were all targeted because the victim could not pick one of them out in the lineup, so someone took action on their behalf by just killing them all?

I know the chances of that are all but zero, but this case was the very first thing that came to my mind when I saw those guys in the photo lineup.

I looked back in this thread and I don't think I saw anything already mentioned about him (apologies if I missed it) but what about Paul Clyde Rollins? He disappeared only six months before Conahan was caught. This poor guy basically evaporated into thin air, leaving everything behind at his home. It doesn't seem like there is like any information really on what lead up to his disappearance or anything. Fort Myers is only about 2 hours south of New Port Richey and pretty much a straight shot down i75.
Paul Clyde Rollins - Websleuths Thread

To me he kinda looks like him - both have fractured right hand/wrist, age is just a few years off, but not by much, height match. What do y'all think?
paulclyderollinsfm8.png

I looked back in this thread and I don't think I saw anything already mentioned about him (apologies if I missed it) but what about Paul Clyde Rollins? He disappeared only six months before Conahan was caught. This poor guy basically evaporated into thin air, leaving everything behind at his home. It doesn't seem like there is like any information really on what lead up to his disappearance or anything. Fort Myers is only about 2 hours south of New Port Richey and pretty much a straight shot down i75.

To me he kinda looks like him - both have fractured right hand/wrist, age is just a few years off, but not by much, height match. What do y'all think?
View attachment 344416
I don't really see a resemblance, but sketches aren't photographs. Any missing adult male from Florida who disappered before Conahan's arrest should be compared to the remaining John Does. (There is no doubt in my mind that the John Does are Conahan's handiwork.)

I am unsure which doe this is.
Welcome home Bobbie.
Can a Mod please edit the title to 4 still UID?
He looks like these two
We'll have to wait for one of the files to go down.

View attachment 344416
I think it should be submitted. I see some resemblance.

Attachments

• BA8B9511-94F4-47BF-839E-B57D9901D3A2.jpeg
    BA8B9511-94F4-47BF-839E-B57D9901D3A2.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
The NamUs page for UP7643 has been removed.

He was on Doe Network as 1035UMFL, but their website isn't working at the moment. I am not familiar with this case so I don't know if his identity was already known or if this a new possible identification.

www.doenetwork.org/cases/1035umfl.html
This is UP7643 as shown earlier in the thread.

Doe Network is down for maintenance with an auto message to check back tomorrow.

1680720945867.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back