GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA is in court 12/12 for sentencing and DA is in court the same day for her arraignment. What's the bet they pick up Wendy on the 13th?
I sure hope so. After Charlie's trial, Georgia was asked if there would be any other arrests and she said "I can't answer that question right now, but stay tuned".

Then, after Donna was arrested, Jack Campbell was being asked the same question and he said "stay tuned". For a SAO that is incredibly and sometimes annoyingly cautious - they might just finally arrest the witch.

CA’s motive for this crime was to please his mother (and his father) and to redeem himself once and for all from being considered their underachieving, un-respected, unruly and not-as-smart-as- the-others middle child. He did not do this crime for his prima donna, little princess sister. In fact, I doubt that he has any particular loyalty to WA and has to resent that she seems to be untouched while the rest of the family suffers. Looking at rotting in prison for as long as he lives, he is likely thinking about how he could give one last gift to his parents by trading few years of freedom for DA (and no action against HA) in exchange for punishment of WA. However, he also may be deluding himself into believing that he has a decent likelihood of success on appeal of his conviction which would negate the possibility of his cooperation unless there was enough in it for him.

As for the prosecution’s appetite for such a deal, the biggest unknown (to us) right now is the quality and breadth of undisclosed evidence that they have against WA. For example, we know nothing about whether they have potential testimony from her lunch friends, the TV repairman, someone at the boys’ school who could have taken a phone call from her to confirm the boys’ location, or others as yet unidentified. They also may have evidence in WA’s electronic communications that there was no reason to disclose in previous trials. I think they have a stronger case against WA than is generally assumed by us watchers. Stronger, yes. Strong enough not to deal, who knows?
If Charlie decides to cooperate I don't see the State going easy on Donna. I think the only one who would benefit from that is Charlie. Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

He has a child/5 yr old son with a woman he 'dated' after Katie.
Oh, sorry- I wasn’t clear. I meant, find someone else to help him do a murder for hire, not find someone else to date! Sadly, yes, he did find someone else in that regard. But I’m not sure he could have found someone else to do what Katie did.

I never watched all of Jeff Lacasse’s interviews and now that I have WOW! He’s given us the psychological profile of Wendi and Charlie. I suspected Wendi’s behavior on the murder date was due to panic but Jeff’s profile of her makes her behavior that day perfectly clear. He says she’s infantile, erratic, impulsive, and a pathological liar.

He also says she would flinch if he made sudden movements and she mentioned that Harvey was a violent man. Did Harvey hit Wendi???? We know it wasn’t Dan! JMO

Jeff Lacasse is amazing to listen to. And To hear all that he says about her and yet he would‘ve gotten back together with her in a heartbeat back then…stunning. WA is definitely a Witchy Woman. lol.
Yeah based on what he said Charlie and Wendi will do fine in prison. Their personality is well equipped for that transition. But Donna “what’s the point of being rich if I can’t have my hated SIL killed” Adelson - I have doubts! JMO

Yeah based on what he said Charlie and Wendi will do fine in prison. Their personality is well equipped for that transition. But Donna “what’s the point of being rich if I can’t have my hated SIL killed” Adelson - I have doubts! JMO
I sure hope so. After Charlie's trial, Georgia was asked if there would be any other arrests and she said "I can't answer that question right now, but stay tuned".

Then, after Donna was arrested, Jack Campbell was being asked the same question and he said "stay tuned". For a SAO that is incredibly and sometimes annoyingly cautious - they might just finally arrest the witch

Then, after Donna was arrested, Jack Campbell was being asked the same question and he said "stay tuned". For a SAO that is incredibly and sometimes annoyingly cautious - they might just finally arrest the witch.
Has there been any Harvey sightings? Do you think he will be at Donna or Charlie’s hearings?

Just listening to an interview with Steven Epstein who authored the Extreme Punishment book on the murder of Dan Markel. Interview is with Asian American Legal Focus (Judy)'s YouTube channel.

He thinks Wendi had absolutely nothing to do with the murder and that Charlie and Donna did this behind Wendi's back. What a dunce.

Just listening to an interview with Steven Epstein who authored the Extreme Punishment book on the murder of Dan Markel. Interview is with Asian American Legal Focus (Judy)'s YouTube channel.

He thinks Wendi had absolutely nothing to do with the murder and that Charlie and Donna did this behind Wendi's back. What a dunce.
I can understand if he thought that at first but now? He can’t be serious? She may not have had an active hand in the planning but she had knowledge. Is he too arrogant to say he was wrong? She had to at least know in order to be alibi’d!

I can understand if he thought that at first but now? He can’t be serious? She may not have had an active hand in the planning but she had knowledge. Is he too arrogant to say he was wrong? She had to at least know in order to be alibi’d!
This interview is right when he published the book - a year before Charlie's trial (Which is another problem - why rush to publish a book when the story isn't even half over??). He may have changed his tune, but I highly doubt it. That would basically be telling everyone that his book is complete junk (which it appears to be) and not to bother buying it.

This interview is right when he published the book - a year before Charlie's trial (Which is another problem - why rush to publish a book when the story isn't even half over??). He may have changed his tune, but I highly doubt it. That would basically be telling everyone that his book is complete junk (which it appears to be) and not to bother buying it.

A few reasons:
  • It's hard to sit on a story for 9+ years. Someday the complete book(s) will come out but now we have to wait another 1+ years for DA trial, and maybe another year or two after that for a final one. 2026 maybe?
  • The book may provide background which is useful and won't change, like it does when Epstein mentions that DM was close to getting a University of Miami position but that WA would not be considered for the same. For those that have read the SE book, I'd be interested if it provided background about the earlier years of DA and HA in upstate New York and offer any early clues or stories about DA/HA nefarious behavior. Even the Coral Springs years would be interesting, like how hard did DA/HA drive WA to become Taravella HS valedictorian?

A few reasons:
  • It's hard to sit on a story for 9+ years. Someday the complete book(s) will come out but now we have to wait another 1+ years for DA trial, and maybe another year or two after that for a final one. 2026 maybe?
  • The book may provide background which is useful and won't change, like it does when Epstein mentions that DM was close to getting a University of Miami position but that WA would not be considered for the same. For those that have read the SE book, I'd be interested if it provided background about the earlier years of DA and HA in upstate New York and offer any early clues or stories about DA/HA nefarious behavior. Even the Coral Springs years would be interesting, like how hard did DA/HA drive WA to become Taravella HS valedictorian?
Even if WA was not offered a position in UofM that would not have stopped her from moving there if Dan had a job offer. She hates Tally and was offered a job by family friend Gary Cohen at his law firm in Miami. I can’t imagine her saying, ‘oh UofM won’t offer me a job too? Well we’re not moving then.’ Lacasse says the UofM job fell through due to Dan himself.

JMO

Inside the one foot long window?...Confirmed the location of the killers, made sure my kids were at daycare, spoke to my brother about the Hit/TV (code word for killing my children's Father) drove over to ex-husband's house to make sure he was killed & satisfy my curiosity, and then head out to lunch with my gal pals....
Yup, that pretty much covers it.

I think anyone that thinks that has a hidden agenda. They will get airtime because their views are contradictory to what everyone else is thinking. He probably knows she's guilty, but is trying to get likes or books sold or whatever. A lot of her behaviour and comments and communications could possibly be argued away, or dismissed because its a he said/she said scenario, but things like her trip down Trescott Drive and subsequent behaviour are clear signs of her involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA