FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #22

They want Donna’s emails. They’re just getting around to this now, nearly six months after Donna’s arrest? Amazing, given the central importance of Donna’s emails to this case, and the issue of motive. Arguably, in my opinion, it was those emails, in part, that led the police to suspect Donna’s involvement, after they first searched Wendi’s computer on the day of the murder. This is ten years later. Perhaps this is a new Gmail account they didn’t know about until they got Donna’s phone. But that “donnaharvey” address sounds familiar to me, I believe it was mentioned at trial.

It *has* been several months.

Screenshots_2024-04-27-12-50-31.png

Link to whole SW:

The south beach gmail is linked to her voter reg. That's a creepy fact re: personal security.

4+ months til showtime. Should have occurred long before September of 2024, especially, knowing there are more victims of the evil Adelson clan.
I wonder how confident DA is feeling? As well as WA.
Prison in the US sounds like hell on earth, I'm surprised that none of the Adelsons are thinking of a plan B i.e something other than pleading Not Guilty and rolling the dice. Even for narcissistic sociopaths such as them, they would be cognisant of the fact that 4/4 of their co-conspriators have been tried and convicted and their confidence must be low. If I was DA or WA I'd be trying to make a deal now before its too late.

I wonder how confident DA is feeling? As well as WA.
Prison in the US sounds like hell on earth, I'm surprised that none of the Adelsons are thinking of a plan B i.e something other than pleading Not Guilty and rolling the dice. Even for narcissistic sociopaths such as them, they would be cognisant of the fact that 4/4 of their co-conspriators have been tried and convicted and their confidence must be low. If I was DA or WA I'd be trying to make a deal now before its too late.

I wonder how Donna is feeling heading into her first summer in lockup. Is the county jail air conditioned?

Can’t remember if “widow-like” person is a named POI — is she subject for gentle discussion?

Just wondering her status these days. LE knows better than I, but if there is a reason to indict her, I’m just waiting for her to slip the country. How soon until kids are in college?

Can’t remember if “widow-like” person is a named POI — is she subject for gentle discussion?

Just wondering her status these days. LE knows better than I, but if there is a reason to indict her, I’m just waiting for her to slip the country. How soon until kids are in college?
Five years

Florida Department of Corrections is now reporting that CA has been moved to South Dakota. These kind of state to state transfers happen sometimes for prisoners that have notoriety.

No details yet on the facility in South Dakota, including whether it is a state or private institution.

View attachment 503935
He's gonna get cold...... :cool:

Wow he was under a legitimate threat if he’s been transferred out of state. I doubt anyone was actually visiting him. Harvey and Bri are the only ones who would. I doubt Harvey was trekking to prison to see his son often. I guess Bri might’ve been bringing Roman to visit his father. I don’t know how long Bri would’ve kept that up. Other than in person visits I imagine there’s no difference from one prison to another. JMO

Because she needs to be the center of attention, and the biggest victim in the room. To invent her narrative of the moment and add melodrama, she fabricates the details to suit the audience at that moment. Pure performance art.

"Oh waiter, I'd like a martini, please." Hold the olive, I can't eat a thing." Doe eyes, head tilt. Trying not to let the smile show. Feeding only on duper's delight.

Insufferable.
You have her pegged to a T. I disliked her the minute I saw her fake (imo) grief on Dateline. I have always believed she was involved.

More on CA's transfer to the Mount Rushmore State (below). I've seen a few sources that say that SD has no private prisons so maybe it will come out someday about which state institution he is in.

If HA stays in decent health, I could see him flying up there once a month for a visit, at least in the non-winter months. Sorry, HA, I don't see any non-stops from Miami to Rapid City.

More on CA's transfer to the Mount Rushmore State (below). I've seen a few sources that say that SD has no private prisons so maybe it will come out someday about which state institution he is in.

If HA stays in decent health, I could see him flying up there once a month for a visit, at least in the non-winter months. Sorry, HA, I don't see any non-stops from Miami to Rapid City.

Thank you for the info. I forgot about the fact that the YT that gets their call logs & Records has said I believe that Harvey has visited. That's one, big, long trek to make now for a man who is almost 80. Then again, he was on flights to go to Dubai and Vietnam, so South Dakota is a hop skip and a jump compared to that. I bet he probably will go there before winter comes.

I would also assume the transfer is threat related.

Wow he was under a legitimate threat if he’s been transferred out of state. I doubt anyone was actually visiting him. Harvey and Bri are the only ones who would. I doubt Harvey was trekking to prison to see his son often. I guess Bri might’ve been bringing Roman to visit his father. I don’t know how long Bri would’ve kept that up. Other than in person visits I imagine there’s no difference from one prison to another. JMO

There is quite a bit of difference between various prisons. Racial makeup, for one. A Jewish dentist in a prison in South Dakota will probably have whiter cellmates and neighbors than a prison filled with mostly Miami residents. And race does matter in prison. At the very least less locals who try to 'encourage' him to have his dad make a drive and put some money in their commissary account. State/military/fed/private. All with different rules and privileges. Even with Fed prisons that have uniform rules and regs, some are better than others. Some states allow smoking, some don't. Internet privileges, mail order packages (some prisons allow books to be mailed, some don't, some require specific vendors for them), even the cost of phone or video calls can vary widely depending on location and organization running the prison.

And U.S. Military prisons are a joke compared to the rest. And safer than most other prisons.

There is quite a bit of difference between various prisons. Racial makeup, for one. A Jewish dentist in a prison in South Dakota will probably have whiter cellmates and neighbors than a prison filled with mostly Miami residents. And race does matter in prison. At the very least less locals who try to 'encourage' him to have his dad make a drive and put some money in their commissary account. State/military/fed/private. All with different rules and privileges. Even with Fed prisons that have uniform rules and regs, some are better than others. Some states allow smoking, some don't. Internet privileges, mail order packages (some prisons allow books to be mailed, some don't, some require specific vendors for them), even the cost of phone or video calls can vary widely depending on location and organization running the prison.

And U.S. Military prisons are a joke compared to the rest. And safer than most other prisons.
Awww...sounds like poor Dan was having a difficult time making friends among those Miami prison thugs. Overall, I think South Dakota folks are pretty nice. So, prison demographics there may better suit the Maestro's particular character preferences. Wasn't it thoughtful of the prison system to find a sweet location for Charlie to call home.;)

Prison is still prison. You’re confined. So whether you’re confined in Florida or South Dakota in the existential sense there’s no difference.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidreeft
Back