FL FL - George Ivan Waters, 22, West Palm Beach, 31 Oct 1991

MadMcGoo

Staff member
Reaction score
Missing Person / NamUs #MP7882
George Ivan Waters, Male, White / Caucasian

Sketch.png 1985.jpg4F9A72A3-823B-4148-AEEC-10DA1B5DED23.jpeg

1. Sketch attached to MP file, 2. 1985 Jupiter, Florida, High School, age progression

Date of Last Contact: October 31, 1991
Missing From:
West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida
Date of Birth: December 22, 1968
Missing Age: 22 Years
First Name: George
Middle Name: Ivan
Last Name: Waters
Nickname/Alias: George Hudson, George I. Waters
Height: 6' 0" - 6' 1" (72 - 73 Inches)
Weight: 180 - 185 lbs
Hair Color:
Brown; long, bushy and somewhat curly
Facial Hair Descriptions: Slight mustache
Eye Color: Brown
Scar/mark:
Waters has a large surgical scar on his chest where six to eight permanent steel staples were inserted.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Waters was last seen in West Palm Beach, Florida on October 31, 1991. He has never been heard from again. He owned some valuable real estate and had recently tried to sell it, but the deal fell through. Foul play is suspected in his disappearance, but few details are available.

NCIC Number: M-573765598
Agency Case Number:
Investigating Agency: Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office (561) 688-4151
Amanda Bardin, Missing Person Coordinator (561) 688-3000
Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO

Dentals: Not available
DNA: Available
Fingerprints: Available

Sources:
NamUs
The Charley Project
The Doe Network 4307DMFL

Exclusions:
UP2303 10/09/1992 Pinellas FL
UP6304 08/01/1993 Clarke VA
UP6762 10/08/1995 Richmond VA
UP6149 01/22/1996 Halifax VA
UP6171 12/26/2005 Pittsylvania VA
UP6637 10/07/2006 Fairfax VA
UP6278 07/05/2007 Botetourt VA
UP6639 07/28/2007 Fairfax VA
UP14518 04/03/2010 Shenandoah VA
UP11248 08/20/2012 Alexandria VA
UP10908 08/29/2012 Fairfax VA

Last edited:
Please help me find my brother George Waters. He has been missing since 1991, very little information is available, and I am feeling around in the dark with this. Any thoughts, information or advice on what to do next would be greatly appreciated. My DNA is already in the Palm Beach County Sheriffs database and FBI database. He last lived in Plantation trailer park on Skees Rd and his hang out was the ElRay Bar on Southern Blvd. He had a 1990’s Harley Davidson motorcycle that was dropped off for repairs at Bill’s bikes on Pike Rd. to my knowledge he didn’t return to pick it up. Shortly before his disappearance his 1990’s , dark color, dodge pickup truck was stolen.

Attachments

• 4434950B-8EAD-41C3-A3FF-46C9037AEDDB.jpeg
    4434950B-8EAD-41C3-A3FF-46C9037AEDDB.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 15
  • E96B3616-2EA2-4F0C-9F06-9AE93B993141.jpeg
    E96B3616-2EA2-4F0C-9F06-9AE93B993141.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 14
Friend (Crazy Ray) of George’s searched out our mother Nancy Bailey ( before she took her own life on 1/03/2000) and told her the he knew what happened to George. That Bob Terry, the person who was purchasing George’s property on Southern Blvd and Benoist Farms Rd. had Randell ( someone who drove a tow truck) run him down while he was on his motorcycle, he then took his body to someone’s farmhouse and fed him to their hogs. This is hearsay, as I was not there to hear it from Ray myself, but my mother did tell me before she died. I did convey this to the officer that came to my house to collect my DNA for comparison with a body that matched George’s case particular’s. If someone witnessed something like this or this reminds you of anything, PLEASE HELP ME BRING GEORGE HOME.

Friend (Crazy Ray) of George’s searched out our mother Nancy Bailey ( before she took her own life on 1/03/2000) and told her the he knew what happened to George. That Bob Terry, the person who was purchasing George’s property on Southern Blvd and Benoist Farms Rd. had Randell ( someone who drove a tow truck) run him down while he was on his motorcycle, he then took his body to someone’s farmhouse and fed him to their hogs. This is hearsay, as I was not there to hear it from Ray myself, but my mother did tell me before she died. I did convey this to the officer that came to my house to collect my DNA for comparison with a body that matched George’s case particular’s. If someone witnessed something like this or this reminds you of anything, PLEASE HELP ME BRING GEORGE HOME.
If this information is correct, I apologize for the graphic nature of this question but don't pigs eat all the way down to the bone? The truck needs to be investigated for evidence.

If this information is correct, I apologize for the graphic nature of this question but don't pigs eat all the way down to the bone? The truck needs to be investigated for evidence.
I hope that this compels, or reminds someone of this incident, as I was not there to hear it first hand. I am trying to beat the bushes to which animals come running out. I really don’t know what else to do at this point.

My brother has been missing since 1991

Attachments

• 39A14B7B-21A0-4369-A90F-6FCFC93FE65F.jpeg
    39A14B7B-21A0-4369-A90F-6FCFC93FE65F.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 2D8114DE-F8AE-4499-846B-A3D9612C04F5.jpeg
    2D8114DE-F8AE-4499-846B-A3D9612C04F5.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 17
So sorry to learn of this!

Consider clicking Report in your post, and asking the moderator to add your brother's last known location & missing date in the thread title.

Can you link and other articles?

My heart goes out to his family.
What are the circumstances under which he went missing? (From where? With or without his vehicle? Anything suspicious found at his vehicle or home?)
Is it suspected that his disappearance has to do with a real estate deal?
Maybe his case needs to be reviewed by a fresh set of law enforcement eyes. He was young :(

FL - FL - George Ivan Waters, 22, West Palm Beach, 31 Oct 1991

There is already a thread for George.

This thread is in the correct place for flyer notices, but not for discussion.
I apologize for my ignorance, but I really don’t know what I’m doing here, I can hardly to turn this darn computer thing on. No harm was intended I assure you. I knew nothing about your site until someone found an old picture George on your site and directed me here.

I apologize for my ignorance, but I really don’t know what I’m doing here, I can hardly to turn this darn computer thing on. No harm was intended I assure you. I knew nothing about your site until someone found an old picture George on your site and directed me here.

Please do not worry @Jwat-Suth. We all have a learning curve when new here and trying to post a new thread here.
Welcome to Websleuths. I am so sorry your brother is missing and hope you will be able to find out what happened to him. What can we do to help you?

You did fine @Jwat-Suth. A lot of people don’t think to put a flyer in that section. So good work! :) I just didn’t want that to become the main discussion thread when we already had one.

Hang in there with us and soon you’ll figure it out. I have the same questions @ChatteringBirds asked:

My heart goes out to his family.
What are the circumstances under which he went missing? (From where? With or without his vehicle? Anything suspicious found at his vehicle or home?)
Is it suspected that his disappearance has to do with a real estate deal?
Maybe his case needs to be reviewed by a fresh set of law enforcement eyes. He was young :(

I’m so sorry you haven’t found your brother. I hope we can help at least point you in the right direction. Can you also tell us what you’ve done so far to find him, so we don’t make irrelevant suggestions. Thanks!

My DNA was collected by PBSO and FBI. That’s what I have done other than post this flyer every year for holidays and George’s birthday. The sheriffs office is supposed to be getting back with me soon and they are finally going to put his file on the computer it’s on microphiche only right now and they have purged some information from the file.

My DNA was collected by PBSO and FBI. That’s what I have done other than post this flyer every year for holidays and George’s birthday. The sheriffs office is supposed to be getting back with me soon and they are finally going to put his file on the computer it’s on microphiche only right now and they have purged some information from the file.

Sounds good! Do keep us posted. :) ChatteringBirds asked some good questions a few posts back, if you know the answers. And what happened to his real estate?

Sorry to hear about your brother. Are you younger or older than George? October 31 was Hallowe'en. Do you know if George went to a party that night? May I ask how someone who was only 22 had valuable real estate?

You may want to become a Verified Insider. A VI can provide information that has not been on main street media (MSM) or any official police bulletins. It may take a few days but it will give you much more leeway as to what you can post since it won't be considered rumour. Here is the link.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

I am older, by one year. He had an accident when he was young, hence the large abdominal scar, I don’t why they didn’t mention that he has a very large horizontal scar across his whole chest, this is where he had open heart surgery when he was 9 the abdominal scars are from exploratory surgery. The money came from a settlement and the expensive property was purchased in trust by my mother for George.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back