FL - George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault

This is from Sept. 12, 2014.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/police-zimmerman-accused-threatening-driver

Police: Zimmerman accused of threatening driver
By MIKE SCHNEIDER
Sep. 12, 2014 5:43 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A driver says George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin, threatened to kill him, asking 'Do you know who I am?' during a road confrontation in their vehicles, a police spokeswoman said Friday.

The driver, 35-year-old Matthew Apperson, told Lake Mary police officers that a passenger in a truck stopped at a light next to his car on a busy street in the Orlando suburb on Tuesday, rolled down his window and yelled, "Hey, what's your problem? Why you shaking your finger?"

Apperson said he was listening to music with his windows rolled up at the time, and that the passenger's yelling was unprovoked.

The truck's driver then asked Apperson, "Do you know who I am?" according to a police report. Apperson said he believed it was Zimmerman....

http://fortressamerica.gawker.com/cops-investigating-george-zimmerman-for-threatening-to-1634095820

...Zimmerman was last seen in the public eye hanging out with his dog in his truck, in the parking lot of a motorcycle-and-gun shop, claiming to be running security for the store. The shopowner, a friend of Zimmerman's, said he wasn't being paid to sit there; he just liked to hang out.

This must be self defense, a woman without a bottle of wine when in need of refreshment can be a terrible thing. No doubt he was only trying to rectify the situation, and it was misinterpreted as aggression, when in reality he was only 'hurrying' the bottle over to her.

Cough - Sputter - :floorlaugh: Thanks button not enough.

This must be self defense, a woman without a bottle of wine when in need of refreshment can be a terrible thing. No doubt he was only trying to rectify the situation, and it was misinterpreted as aggression, when in reality he was only 'hurrying' the bottle over to her.

:laughcry:

She's lucky she didn't ask for a shot instead. :eek:

oh Deely, someone had to go there. Of course - it was you. :)

The incident is the latest legal run-in for Zimmerman since his acquittal in July 2012 on a murder charge in the death of Martin, a 17-year-old African-American. In fact, it's his second arrest for alleged domestic violence against a girlfriend -- though Lake Mary police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett said this alleged "victim is not the same (woman) as in 2013."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/10/us/george-zimmerman-arrested/index.html
While this appears to establish a pattern of behavior, I am curious what evidence LE has to warrant this arrest.

:waitasec:

LAKE MARY, Fla. —An arrest report released by Lake Mary police details the events that led up to the arrest of George Zimmerman on Friday.

According to the report, Zimmerman, 31, is accused of throwing a wine bottle at his girlfriend and breaking her cellphone after she threatened to break up with him.

At 11:30 p.m. Monday, police pulled over his girlfriend in a traffic stop in Lake Mary after hearing glass breaking in a driveway and seeing a vehicle drive away with no headlights on, police said.

The woman in the car said she had just been involved in a domestic incident with Zimmerman, who she was intimately involved with and had been living with for months. She described Zimmerman as a "psychopath," police said.

After some questioning, the woman told officers she no longer wanted to be involved in the investigation and that she and Zimmerman were only roommates, according to police.

Officers said they observed the broken bottle in the driveway at the home. They knocked on the door, but no one answered.

(snip)

http://www.wesh.com/trayvon-martin-...more-details-expected-to-be-released/30657144

Arrest report: http://www.wesh.com/blob/view/-/306...ort--Zimmerman-domestic-violence-incident.pdf

I have a feeling he will get away with another incident. This woman(wisely)doesn't want to be identified.

His luck has got to run out sometime. I thought the Trayvon Martin shooting must have been justified or at least they didn't have enough evidence to prove it wasn't but now I am rethinking that belief. He has just been in too much trouble since then. It seems that he has not learned anything from his various experiences with the law to make him change his behavior and it will eventually catch up to him.

His luck has got to run out sometime. I thought the Trayvon Martin shooting must have been justified or at least they didn't have enough evidence to prove it wasn't but now I am rethinking that belief. He has just been in too much trouble since then. It seems that he has not learned anything from his various experiences with the law to make him change his behavior and it will eventually catch up to him.

I've always thought he went after Trayvon and started something. If you start a fight and are losing badly that doesn't mean you're justified in shooting someone. It means you're a dip:censored: that shouldn't have started a fight in the first place. JMO

I think he went after Trayvon to prove he could arrest someone to the PD so they'd hire him.

I've always thought he went after Trayvon and started something. If you start a fight and are losing badly that doesn't mean you're justified in shooting someone. It means you're a dip:censored: that shouldn't have started a fight in the first place. JMO

I think he went after Trayvon to prove he could arrest someone to the PD so they'd hire him.

I don't think we ever had any proof he started the fight.

The whole situation, which I exhaustively followed, is just going to be another one of life's great mysteries. The only people who truly know what happened, one had a lengthy prison sentence hanging over his head, the other one died.

No one else can 100% corroborate what happened.

Two things I am sure of. GZ has poor judgement and isn't much of a fighter. :p

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with you Steely. Zimmerman is nothing but an LE wannabe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back