GUILTY FL - Helen Googe, 66, killed by Putnam County jail escapees, 22 April 2009

Bottom line, the security at the jail was not what it should be. It is their own fault that these inmates escaped.

Is it a rumor or have they been captured? I can't find a link to anything. . but just heard that? Thanks!

Ok. I just found a news story on Foxnews.com that the two were caught on Saturday morning in Northern Fla. Thank goodness!!! Way to go. . LE!! We can rest a little easier now. . . . and I'm sure those in Crawfordsville can also.

This is being discussed on the Haleigh rumor thread also..............
So glad they are in jail where ever...........

I hope they stay locked up. These are some very dangerous guys. Why kill the g/mother?

From October 2012:

http://staugustine.com/news/local-n...ceives-death-penalty-2009-murder#.ViRpnLT8FWY

Judge Wendy Berger cited the heinous nature of his crime before handing Fletcher, 28, a sentence of death for the murder of Helen Googe in April 2009...

Fletcher’s hearing wrapped up the two-defendant case. The co-defendant, Doni Ray Brown, accepted an offer of life in prison with no possibility for parole and entered a plea of no contest for first-degree murder...

In May, a jury found Fletcher guilty on all counts as charged in the murder of Googe and the crimes related to the defendant’s jail escape in April 2009.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back