FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty* #2

LayzeeDayzee

Reaction score
UnsolvedCrimes-22998-20220222230015-2E011B6A-D704-4BA5-89E1-2E13236FB2C3.jpeg

"Their world stopped on the night of Feb. 16. Jared Bridegan had just dropped off his older two children at their mother’s house in Jacksonville Beach when he stopped on a wooded stretch of Sanctuary Way near J. Turner Butler Boulevard on his way home. Police believe he was trying to move a tire that was in the road. Detectives believe that tire may have been part of the setup for his slaying."

‘His kids deserve to know’: Widow of father of 4 killed in Jacksonville Beach pleads for answers

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone remember when Shanna went from squeaky clean baking cookie mom to this hardened criminal? Was it before, during or after the divorce?

One thing I remember that stood out about her trying to deceive everyone around her, that reveals her sick twisted narcissistic sociopath murderist mind....

On the day of Jared's brutal murder, her Beachbaked FB page had a Shanna happy 'giddy' post showcasing her prized home baking of sweets. My guess is she spent the day on her cell orchestrating everything to go off without a hitch with her ex-husband's murder.....all the while fitting in some time for some FB post of her ultra proud baking.

Speechless on how ruthless she was, if your relationship didn't work out, just move on like so many do. The girls wearing orange will test you Shanna, be ready.

I think all of that firepower and military outfits was a bit much with those children so close. These kids have been emotionally beat on over and over and this was excessive.
Very interesting to me that she was arrested in front of her children. FBI waited until Leticia Stauch’s minor (17 yrs) daughter was not with her to make the arrest.

Does anyone remember when Shanna went from squeaky clean baking cookie mom to this hardened criminal? Was it before, during or after the divorce?
She's either a spoiled sociopath or psychopath - used to having her way. It's her way or no way. imo & speculation of course!

From the (bbm) article:

Prosecutors say Gardner played a “key and central role” in the conspiracy to kill Bridegan and another man carried out the attack in Jacksonville Beach. The indictment states Gardner plotted to kill him as far back as May 2015 and Bridegan’s loved ones are not surprised.

Updated: August 18, 2023 at 9:46 PM

Media commentary on arrest of Mario and warrant.... Is there somewhere we can get the warrant? I'm putting up these videos on the off-chance our thread started slowly and they're not in everyone's bandwidth. They're certainly new to me. Apologies if they're duplicates.

Question about whether Shanna and Mario can testify against each other, since they were married. This is First Coast News, which I'm gathering will be our go-to source for this case. Oh, this might explain why one of the charges was child abuse: it evidently voids spousal privilege.

Video of vehicle of interest in area at time of shooting. It's a pickup, I think Ford F-150. Believed to be Mario was driving.

Maybe not purchased, but procured.
If you look at the rim on the tire that was left in the road it's from a Ford F-150 Supercab Lariat - Henry Tenon didn't even look beyond his own spare tire to find something to roll out into the roadway as a lure. This is how the police got the idea to look for that type of vehicle in nearby surveillance videos.

Very interesting to me that she was arrested in front of her children. FBI waited until Leticia Stauch’s minor (17 yrs) daughter was not with her to make the arrest.
Agree. But they might have done it deliberately while mom was there, so the kids would have coverage. The agency in this case was ATF, not FBI or regular LE, which is interesting in and of itself. It seems there was a unique weapon involved.

I wonder if they built a weapon from a kit, and Shanna ordered and paid for it online? Major trail for LE.

The de-botox-ification after a few months in jail is gonna be interesting. The Behavior Panel comments on this in their video ^^^^^. The funny thing, Greg (?) is EXTREMELY botox-ed; IMO this is part of their joking around.

We've had women look unrecognizable after being de-botoxified in jail. Cf. Courtney Clenny, Kaitlin Armstrong, and will-she-or-won't-she (aka alleged) Shiver.

When were SG and MF married, im assuming in jacksonville, and was it low key shotgun city hall?

I don't remember any SoShelli online picture book blog of their wedding

Mini Mario was Shanna's whipping boy to get this done, behind all those smiling pics...an odd looking couple indeed.

There was zero sophistication with this crime that shouldn't have happened

*justice for Jared

When were SG and MF married, im assuming in jacksonville, and was it low key shotgun city hall?

Mini Mario was Shanna's whipping boy to get this done, behind all those smiling pics...an odd looking couple indeed.

*justice for Jared

I'm sure Mario is well aware that he was used and will exact his revenge from the witness stand.

*justice for Jared
IIRC they were married a couple of years after Jared and his new wife were married. Jared had clearly moved on.

Shanna was planning murder since 2015:

Prosecutors say Gardner played a “key and central role” in the conspiracy to kill Bridegan and another man carried out the attack in Jacksonville Beach. The indictment states Gardner plotted to kill him as far back as May 2015 and Bridegan’s loved ones are not surprised.

So, yep, her boy-toy-athletic-club-janitor was a throwaway and form of revenge. Right after the murder, Shanna moved to WA, and the divorce was on.

*justice for Jared

Summary: Shanna met Jared, soon after moving to Jacksonville in 2009, married in 2010, divorced 2015.
Married MF in 2018.

I want to know HOW "they" know Shanna was planning revenge against Jared in 2015? What records do they have?

I wonder how extensive Shanna'a communication was with her mother and others in the family around the divorce and after?
And WHEN was the house in Washington purchased?

I remain bothered about the trip Shanna, MF and her parents had planned right after the murder of Jared.

Too much 'planning' and fishybusiness for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back