FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty* #2

HENRY ARTHUR TENON
DOB: 2/9/1961

16-2022-CF-008168-AXXX-MA (2nd case ID # for DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED OR REVOKED - FELONY and UNLAWFUL SPEED (REQUIRES SPEED))
Calendar:
View attachment 487937

Docket:

View attachment 487938

Thanks @PayrollNerd -- I forgot all about Henry Tenon, the hired guy! The docket above is just for Tenon, right?

Investigators said when Tenon was arrested on an unrelated felony driving charge in August 2022, they questioned him about Bridegan’s murder and a Ford F-150 truck they had been searching for since the shooting. Tenon was then charged in January for Bridegan’s murder.

The plea agreement signed by Tenon shows he faces at least 15 years in prison. The sentencing judge will give weight to Tenon’s life expectancy and his “early and continuing cooperation in the prosecution of co-defendants.” Bridegan’s family will have input on Tenon’s sentence.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Attorneys representing Shanna Gardner, the woman accused of orchestrating a murder-for-hire plot to kill her ex-husband Jared Bridegan in 2022, are asking for all charges against Gardner to be dropped.

A hearing on the request is set for Thursday. (as noted by @PayrollNerd)

Jared Bridegan’s ex-wife, accused in murder-for-hire plot to kill him, seeks dismissal of charges
March 04, 2024

The 24-page filing accuses the prosecution of willfully, intentionally, and knowingly violating attorney-client privilege.

Carson argued none of those requests are likely to be granted.

A hearing on the request is set for Thursday.

Case ID 16-2023-CF-002862-AXXX-MA
SHANNA LEE GARDNER
DOB: 3/18/1987

Hearings:
View attachment 487933

Docket:
View attachment 487934

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Attorneys representing Shanna Gardner, the woman accused of orchestrating a murder-for-hire plot to kill her ex-husband Jared Bridegan in 2022, are asking for all charges against Gardner to be dropped.

A hearing on the request is set for Thursday. (as noted by @PayrollNerd)

Jared Bridegan’s ex-wife, accused in murder-for-hire plot to kill him, seeks dismissal of charges
March 04, 2024

Okay - the above says Thursday which is March 6th - but the above quote from PayrollNerd says motions hearing on Friday, March 7th.

Did the article say Thursday the 6th or just Thursday? i can not access this article is why I ask! TIA! :)

Last edited:
Okay - the above says Thursday which is March 6th - but the above quote from PayrollNerd says motions hearing on Friday, March 7th.

Did the article say Thursday the 6th or just Thursday? i can not access this article is why I ask! TIA! :)
Wednesday is March 6.

Wednesday is March 6.
Hitting Head On Wall Smiley
DOH! I do not know WHY I keep thinking the 7th is Friday... Sorry... :rolleyes:

If LE suspects five people were involved and three are charged, I wonder if this will turn out like the Adelsons and we might get a mother thrown in the mix. I would be quite happy with that. SG looks so trashy. I can't believe JB was in love with that.

Thursday, March 7th:
*Motions Hearing for both (@ 9am ET) – FL - Jared Galen Bridegan (33), father of 4 ambushed & killed (shot 4 times), his 2-year-old daughter was just feet away in the back seat, Jacksonville Beach, Feb. 16, 2022. – *Shanna Lee Gardner-Fernandez (36) indicted & arrested (8/17/23 by ATF agents in West Richland, Wash.), charged & arraigned (11/3/23) with 1st degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder, solicitation to commit a capital felony & child abuse. DA will seek the DP. Held without bail on Fugitive warrant (in Benton County, WA). Was extradited on 10/20/23 to Florida. Plead not guilty. No bond.
*Mario Enrique Fernandez Saldana (34/now 35) arrested (in Kissimmee, Orange County, 3/22/23) & charged & indicted (3/16/23) & arraigned (4/4/23) with 1st degree murder with a weapon, conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder, solicitation to commit a capital felony & child abuse. In Orange County jail waiting for transfer to Jacksonville in Duval County. Transferred to Duval County on 3/22/23. Held without bond. Plead not guilty. DA will seek the DP.
Trial set to begin on 4/13/24 for both.
Judge London M. Kite. State attorney Christina Simak Stiller. Gardener defense attorneys Jose Angel Baez, lead counsel & Patrick K. Korody.
Saldana defense attorneys Frank John Tassone, Jr., Jesse Driecer & James Hill.

Case & court info from 3/16/23 thru 2/16/24 reference post #337 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-feb-2022-3-arrests-1-guilty-2.689030/page-17

2/29/24 Update: Saldana: "Due to the sensitive nature of the privilege Defendants have asserted & in abundance of caution, the undersigned will not conduct a review of the substance of the contested materials,” wrote Judge London M. Kite. “Upon due consideration, the Court requests the Honorable Chief Judge Lance M. Day to appoint a Circuit Judge to review the contested materials to determine whether the contested materials contain attorney-client privileged information.” In the November, 223 filing, Fernandez Saldana’s defense claimed that the state mishandled communications from his electronic devices & got their hands on confidential communications between the defendant & counsel. For now, Kite has stayed the proceedings until Day handles the private review of the relevant document & makes a determination about the case. Docket update: er email: 1:30pm to be heard by Honorable Robert M. Foster will preside to address issue relating to the In-Camera inspection. Hearing on motion on 3/7/24 @ 9am & a status hearing on 4/8/24.
2/27/24 Docket update: Gardner: Order appointing the Honorable Robert M. Foster as Special Master. 2/29/24 Docket Update: Cancelled status hearing on 3/4/24. Status hearing on 4/8/24 @ 9am. Per JA email. 3/1/24 Docket Update: Attorneys representing Gardner are asking for all charges against Gardner to be dropped. A hearing on the request is set on motion for 3/7/24 @ 9am. Per email: 1:30pm Honorable Robert M. Foster will preside to address issues relating to the In-Camera inspection.
3/4/24 Update: Fernandez: Status hearing was cancelled. Net motions hearing on 3/7/24.
*Henry Arthur Tenon (61/now 62) – Plead guilty (3/17/23) to 2nd degree murder & will testify against Saldana & Gardner. Status hearing on 4/9/24.

LIVE: Gardner, Fernandez attorneys argue to get SAO disqualified from murder-for-hire case​

Defense attorneys for a couple accused in a murder-for-hire plot that left a St. Johns County father of four dead will argue in court Thursday that the State Attorney’s Office should be barred from prosecuting their clients.

Thanks @PayrollNerd -- I forgot all about Henry Tenon, the hired guy! The docket above is just for Tenon, right?

Investigators said when Tenon was arrested on an unrelated felony driving charge in August 2022, they questioned him about Bridegan’s murder and a Ford F-150 truck they had been searching for since the shooting. Tenon was then charged in January for Bridegan’s murder.

The plea agreement signed by Tenon shows he faces at least 15 years in prison. The sentencing judge will give weight to Tenon’s life expectancy and his “early and continuing cooperation in the prosecution of co-defendants.” Bridegan’s family will have input on Tenon’s sentence.

Yes it is.

The defense said in a motion that the actions of the lead prosecutor are “demonstrating a clear lack of concern” for Gardner’s rights and represent “outrageous government conduct.”

Over two weeks ago, Gardner and Fernandez stood in a Duval County courtroom as attorneys argued about the inadvertent privacy breach.

Gardner’s defense said if the indictment against her is not dismissed, all of Gardner’s communications should be suppressed and the 4th SAO removed from the case.

Until the disqualification issue is resolved, the case is on hold.

Updated: March 7, 2024 at 1:51 PM

HENRY ARTHUR TENON
DOB: 2/9/1961

Both cases still have the status hearing listed as 4/9/24 at 9:00am

16-2023-CF-000888-AXXX-MA (1st case ID # for MURDER IN THE SECOND DEGREE WITH A WEAPON)

16-2022-CF-008168-AXXX-MA (2nd case ID # for DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED OR REVOKED - FELONY and UNLAWFUL SPEED (REQUIRES SPEED))

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back