FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridegan’s widow, Kirsten, was in the courtroom when prosecutors made the announcement about seeking the death penalty if Fernandez is convicted. She released a statement on social media after that hearing:

“The announcement today is another significant step toward justice. The knowledge that the State (is) pursuing the death penalty for Mario Fernandez Saldana is welcome news because it signifies determination and the relentless pursuit of justice for Jared, our family, and the community. We aren’t backing down to those involved in the heinous, cold-blooded murder of my husband in front of our daughter.

I take comfort knowing (Jared’s children from his previous marriage) are not living with Mario and I hope all evil surrounding them and our family will be removed in due time.

Jared is loved and missed more than words can express and we deeply feel his loss. While we know he is gone, we take comfort in knowing the prosecution team and law enforcement remain unrelenting in their efforts and are committed to holding everyone involved in Jared’s murder accountable. They continue to have our support and gratitude.”

Can we assume they have been able to track his digital data? I am guessing that he and Jared's former wife might have had more clandestine phones.
The revelation, today, that prosecution is claiming "financial gain" is newsworthy. Oh, hopefully they are able to trace and track financial records between S and defendant.
Oh how I hope we can get financial records of her parents too.
Local media here in Jacksonville, has been covering this one very closely. If they say more on news this evening, I will post it here.

Very emotionally, moo.

Mario Fernandez-Saldana is the man accused in the 2022 murder-for-hire plot against local father Jared Bridegan in Jacksonville Beach.

7/11/2023

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The defense attorneys representing murder suspect Mario Fernandez-Saldana asked a judge on Tuesday to push back his pre-trial court date. That request was granted.

Fernandez-Saldana is the man accused in the 2022 murder-for-hire plot against local father Jared Bridegan in Jacksonville Beach.

Action News Jax has learned that Fernandez-Saldana’s defense team has some new evidence to comb through.

While sitting in the courtroom, Action News Jax noticed the look of shock on everyone’s faces wondering what the new evidence could be.

Handcuffed and dressed in a green jumpsuit, Fernandez-Saldana appeared in court Tuesday morning.

Wednesday, July 12th:
*Sentencing Hearing (@ 9am ET) - FL - Jared Galen Bridegan (33), father of 4 ambushed & killed (shot 4 times), his 2-year-old daughter was just feet away in the back seat, Jacksonville Beach, Feb. 16, 2022. *Henry Arthur Tenon (61/now 62) arrested (1/25/23) & charged (1/26/23) & arraigned (2/13/23) with conspiracy to commit murder in the 1st degree, 2nd degree murder with a weapon, accessory to the fact to a capital felony & child abuse. Plead not guilty. Held without bond (murder) & $1.5M (other counts).
In Tenon's court file "on or between 1/4/22 & 2/16/22, in the county of Duval & the State of Florida, did agree, conspire, combine or confederate with other human beings to, unlawfully and from a premeditated design, effect the death of Bridegan.
Trial was set to begin on 7/19/23 was cancelled, Tenon plead guilty (3/16/23) to 2nd degree murder. Sentencing hearing on 6/14/23 was vacated & rescheduled on 7/12/23.

Case & Court info from 2/16/22 thru 3/16/23 reference post #816 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...jacksonville-beach-16-feb-2022.616204/page-41

3/21/23 Update: Status conference was cancelled. Next status hearing on 6/7/23 @ 9am & sentencing hearing on 6/14/23 @ 9am. 6/7/23 Update: Yenon's lawyer asked for a 30-45 day pass date. Sentencing date of 6/14/23 has been vacated. Additionally, Tenon formally agreed to be sentenced by a different judge than the one he entered his guilty plea in front of. Tenon is set to next appear in court on 7/12/23 for sentencing hearing.
*Mario Enrique Fernandez Saldana (34) – Pretrial hearing on 8/1/23.

16-2023-CF-000888-AXXX-MA
HENRY ARTHUR TENON

I don't see anything in the news online about him. His next court hearing is Oct 9th at 9am.

Events
View attachment 434437

Docket
View attachment 434438

Strange no media reporting about HT. Not sure if it's because he wasn't present at yesterday's status hearing, but wouldn't he be present via zoom or maybe his attorney waived his right to be present?

Anyway, still waiting on that 3rd arrest in this case and getting super impatient now! MOO

Justice for Jared!

Updated: 10:00 AM EDT June 29, 2023

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — On June 29, Kirsten Bridegan says the 29th Bexley Box is being delivered. The date is significant because June 29, 2023 would have been Jared Bridegan's35th birthday.

Strange no media reporting about HT. Not sure if it's because he wasn't present at yesterday's status hearing, but wouldn't he be present via zoom or maybe his attorney waived his right to be present?

Anyway, still waiting on that 3rd arrest in this case and getting super impatient now! MOO

Justice for Jared!
You betcha. We shall see if Money wins out here.
I am just hoping so much that a couple of people were very sloppy inxtjeir digital doings.

Updated: 10:00 AM EDT June 29, 2023

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — On June 29, Kirsten Bridegan says the 29th Bexley Box is being delivered. The date is significant because June 29, 2023 would have been Jared Bridegan's35th birthday.
This is a wonderful read. Kirsten seems to be a wonderful gentle woman. This "Bexley Boxes" concept is very focused on precise need with children's grief and Law Enforcement.
I think she is quite savvy as well. 1) Having this announcement today 2) Having some of these boxes going to Utah and Washington states!! What's that about. Definitely want to know more....

Patiently checking in for any updates in this case...

Do you ever wonder where you're going to get arrested Shanna? At your house, out for dinner? parking lot of the grocery store, maybe Home Depo's parking lot surrounded by the task force...

MOO

*justice for Jared

Can we assume they have been able to track his digital data? I am guessing that he and Jared's former wife might have had more clandestine phones.
The revelation, today, that prosecution is claiming "financial gain" is newsworthy. Oh, hopefully they are able to trace and track financial records between S and defendant.
Oh how I hope we can get financial records of her parents too.
Local media here in Jacksonville, has been covering this one very closely. If they say more on news this evening, I will post it here.

Very emotionally, moo.
i wonder if jared was required to have a life insurance policy w his kids or their mother as beneficiaries. i have heard that is common in rich ppl divorces.

Anyone know if Shanna and Mario Fernandez-Saldana have any child(ren) together? If they do, I doubt he will implement his wife or disclose any information about the murder to LE. I hope I am wrong! However, there is still HT, and I believe he may tell the truth. He's already confessed to his involvement in the murder. Curious what is taking HT so long to talk? Speculation & MOO

i wonder if jared was required to have a life insurance policy w his kids or their mother as beneficiaries. i have heard that is common in rich ppl divorces.
Sometimes it's required in child custody cases but not necessarily in the divorce side. My attorney required proof we both had it and that we were each other's beneficiaries. It had to remain effective until our youngest graduated high school. It had nothing to do with income and everything to do with the needs of the children.

Anyone know if Shanna and Mario Fernandez-Saldana have any child(ren) together? If they do, I doubt he will implement his wife or disclose any information about the murder to LE. I hope I am wrong! However, there is still HT, and I believe he may tell the truth. He's already confessed to his involvement in the murder. Curious what is taking HT so long to talk? Speculation & MOO
I don't think so as nothing was reported in the news. If he had his own child or children, I don't remember hearing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley