FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article includes info unknown to me and glad to see some focus on the victim (kudos to CTV). moo

last updated 3:30 PM, August 23, 2023

Court TV: What do you miss most about your brother?

Bridegan: Honestly, there are so many things that I miss about him. I miss talking to him about so many various topics — just catching up on business, stocks and technology, what’s coming out with the recent release from Apple, cars — all of the things that we used to chat about. I just miss that brotherly figure in my life that, you know, someone that we could confide in. And there’s a massive gap, I would say, in our family with the loss of Jared. So, I think it’s a culmination of a lot of things, but just having someone to talk to, really.

That video of Shanna being arrested was so satisfying to watch. I’m surprised her children were so calm, asking her where her jeans were. Maybe she had an opportunity to to speak with them prior to coming out the front door. The neighbor lady at the entrance seemed more upset than Shanna.
I don't think that was the neighbor lady - I think that was Shanna's mom.

There's a picture of her mom in one of the NYPost articles for comparison: Florida woman charged for orchestrating ex-husband’s murder seen smiling on vacation weeks later: ‘We had so much fun!’

15,441 views Aug 24, 2023 #JaredBridegan #Bodycam #LawAndCrime
Bodycam footage shows the ex-wife of Microsoft executive Jared Bridegan being arrested in Washington in connection to his 2022 murder. Heavily armed agents with the ATF Washington Field Division took Shanna Gardner-Fernandez into custody at a West Richland home on August 17. Authorities believe Gardner-Fernandez played a role in the cold-blooded killing of Bridegan, who was gunned down in front of his daughter after stopping his car to move a tire in the middle of the street in a Jacksonville Beach neighborhood. Gardner-Fernandez’s new husband, Mario Fernandez-Saldana, and Henry Tenon were also charged in Bridegan’s murder. Tenon pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and agreed to testify against his accomplices. Read more on this case and why Gardner-Fernandez may face the death penalty if convicted:
https://bit.ly/44nU73J
When the police raid the address in order to facilitate an arrest of Shanna, it appears to have awakened the household. Shanna is barefoot and wearing boxers.

@ 02:00 a child inside the house asks: "Where are your jeans, mom?"

Why aren't the young children, Jared's twins, crying in protest that Police have their mom in handcuffs and are taking her away from them? Instead, one seeks their mom's bleu jeans.

No one seems upset, least of all, is Shanna. I do not detect shame, fear, humiliation within her reaction. She maintains the same sad face. Not one tear is shed during the entire ordeal by anyone.

Watching the timestamps, it appears after Police arrived, this bodycam began at 08:50:03. SGF exits the police car at 09:20:41 at Headquarters? At 10:37:06, the Policeman drives her away from the booking location to somewhere else.

09:10 in the video, they redact the medications Shanna speaks about being in a divider.

SGF relying upon the Police for sustenance bc she's handcuffed. :cool:

Screenshot 2023-08-24 2.28.25 PM.png

Fox News said it was her mom. But you can hear Shanna say something about her neighbor, and called her by name. Then the lady said, “I’m here.”
We can agree to disagree, then. I hear Shanna say, "...call Grandma....." and the woman on the porch crying says, "I'm right here, Shanna." That woman resembles Shanna's mom, SG, IMO.

ETA: The Jacksonville news article also indicates it is Shanna's mom, Shelli, that is seen (or scene, as it's written in the article :rolleyes:) crying on the bench on the front porch: Body cam footage shows arrest of Jared Bridegan’s ex-wife, Shanna Gardner

Gardner moved across the country to southwestern Washington State in the months following Jared Bridegan’s murder. She took the twins, now 11-years-old, with her.

That is where she was taken into custody on August 17.

“Police, we have an arrest warrant,” exclaimed investigators as they arrived at the home.

Gardner’s mother, Shelli, is scene crying on a bench on the front porch.

“I’m here Shanna, I’m outside,” she said.

Last edited:
I think it is interesting that her mom petitioned for guardianship in May. They knew this was coming. They likely prepared the children as well. I wonder what they have told the children? Are they denying that she was involved? The poor kids!

That video of Shanna being arrested was so satisfying to watch. I’m surprised her children were so calm, asking her where her jeans were. Maybe she had an opportunity to to speak with them prior to coming out the front door. The neighbor lady at the entrance seemed more upset than Shanna.

Admittedly I was beginning to have doubts but I think that somewhere inside she had to know this would happen. That’s the one advantage that I think LE has with unsolved crimes, the mental stress it must cause the perps.

I'm disgusted that the kids are having to play little adults and get Shanna's stuff, just because she wouldn't grow up and didn't get what she wanted in the divorce.

Behavior Panel (approved site) posted video about four hours ago (also included EP - Australia mushroom case) concerning their views about Shanna Gardner.

Shanna Gardner and Erin Patterson are both in the frame for murder. Top body language and behavior experts give their analysis!

Shanna Gardner is alleged to have had a “central and key role” in the execution, which was carried out by another man who has pleaded guilty. The ex-wife of a man who was dispatched in the middle of a street in front of his 2-year-old daughter has been charged in the "cold, calculated and premeditated" homicide, Florida officials said. Jared Bridegan, a Microsoft executive and father of four, was found outside his Volkswagen Atlas on a Jacksonville Beach street last year. A grand jury indicted Bridegan’s ex-wife, Shanna Gardner, on charges that include homicide, conspiracy and solicitation to commit.

That video, when she’s standing outside the doorway wgwew they stopped in her way to booking. Her cringing at the high pitched sound. I couldn’t help but think if Jared’s daughter sitting in her car seat hearing the very loud gunshots and all the other terrible things she had to hear, surely Shanna could take a little high pitched noise for a couple seconds.

Hmm around 24 minutes into this video she says what appears to me

“M—-, my neighbor has temporary…. (Lady sitting out front interjects) im right here Shanna..im outside”

whoever this is, neighbor or mom, she is 100x more worried than Shanna appears to be. Crying etc.

But regardless if this is the mom/neighbor WHY IS SHE SITTING ON THE PORCH WAITING FOR THIS ARREST LIKE SHE KNEW IT WAS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. Bizarre.
Looks like there are different versions of the arrest video. I haven't watched these yet, but the first one I posted was 11 minutes

23 minutes

42 minutes

Hmm around 24 minutes into this video she says what appears to me

“M—-, my neighbor has temporary…. (Lady sitting out front interjects) im right here Shanna..im outside”

whoever this is, neighbor or mom, she is 100x more worried than Shanna appears to be. Crying etc.

But regardless if this is the mom/neighbor WHY IS SHE SITTING ON THE PORCH WAITING FOR THIS ARREST LIKE SHE KNEW IT WAS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. Bizarre.

I think she probably answered the door and the police made her sit there.

Behavior Panel (approved site) posted video about four hours ago (also included EP - Australia mushroom case) concerning their views about Shanna Gardner.

Shanna Gardner and Erin Patterson are both in the frame for murder. Top body language and behavior experts give their analysis!

Shanna Gardner is alleged to have had a “central and key role” in the execution, which was carried out by another man who has pleaded guilty. The ex-wife of a man who was dispatched in the middle of a street in front of his 2-year-old daughter has been charged in the "cold, calculated and premeditated" homicide, Florida officials said. Jared Bridegan, a Microsoft executive and father of four, was found outside his Volkswagen Atlas on a Jacksonville Beach street last year. A grand jury indicted Bridegan’s ex-wife, Shanna Gardner, on charges that include homicide, conspiracy and solicitation to commit.
This is so interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member