FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think JVH is the person in the Kesse video - there are no tattoos visible on the lower right arm or upper arm; although, one of his friends might a better fit for the POI description - RM (JMO).

JVH seems to be oblivious to the presence of security cameras wherever he goes - hope LE kept and are reviewing the surveillance tapes from Mosaic.

Attachments

• RM5.jpg
    RM5.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 11
The guy in the video seems like a young thin, tall white male wearing a hat like this one:http://schwer.us/images/brixton_hat.jpg- I believe he knew her from the neighborhood.

If you look back through the thread you will encounter many different perceptions of the head gear worn in the video from bike helmets to construction hats, etc. Sadly that may have been a bit of a hindrance in the identification of the perp. I see a black rolled up beanie like the one on the model. (rolled up higher)

http://jenniferkesse.com/pdfs/kesse-poi-poster.pdf

I don't think JVH is the person in the Kesse video - there are no tattoos visible on the lower right arm or upper arm; although, one of his friends might a better fit for the POI description - RM (JMO).

JVH seems to be oblivious to the presence of security cameras wherever he goes - hope LE kept and are reviewing the surveillance tapes from Mosaic.
Do we know how long he has had those particular tattoos?

Most probably they dug a test hole first. The Ground Penetrating Radar system they were using is a Noggin with Smart Cart - very good system and very reliable - the interpretation of the data of course takes a trained eye and identifying a body under the ground is not easy. The GPR software can provide a 3D representation to the user but it will show the depth, width, length of an anomaly - but it is not like an "x-ray".

See: http://www.sensoft.ca/applications/forensics/casestudy/cs_clandestine.html
for an example of the radar image of a clandestine burial.

You and me both! :( On one hand, it's a blessing it wasn't her as that still gives hope (although its slim) that she's alive. It also is a blessing that she hasn't been deceased laying there for 3 years and 5 months. But on the other, the Kesse's still don't have answers as to what happened to their beautiful daughter.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/30/kesses_dad_more_searches_coming.html

Apparently cadaver dogs did alert to something - more digging to happen. Wish they would take a look at an area across the hwy on West Holden and S Texas.

I also wondered about why the excavations were so deep - in Jan 2006, that location was being cleared - it would have provided an easy place to conceal a body - a large part of a pond/lake was being covered up - would explain why the holes were deep. Also, the "essence" of a decomposing body can seep through the sandy soil quite a way away from the skeleton - cadaver dogs can actually alert of vegetation that has absorbed these chemical traces though roots and trunk. A body might well be in that area. The problem with GPR is that it will also image any disturbances in the soil layers due to such land clearing and filling in of the pond.

Attachments

• Millenia Blvd Dec2004.jpg
    Millenia Blvd Dec2004.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Millenia Blvd Feb2006.jpg
    Millenia Blvd Feb2006.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 29
i'm hoping they took soil samples of the area in the spots the dogs were hitting on. they did so as they started and also after they dug deeper. mr kesse also said they took soil off jennifer's car. so i hope they match them.

Anyone know if they are done digging in that area was it just that one shot deal or what I was also curious as too who gave the tip thats pretty specific for them to rent a back hoe and start digging .Remember awhile back about the guy in jail that said he had details of the kesse case i wonder if this was from him ..

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2009/06/30/pn.jennifer.kesse.search.cnn.html

5 dogs from the search hit on this area as well as a separate dog for a total of 6 cadaver dogs hitting.

I will say this- as much as we can argue about a dog or two- 6 separate dogs hitting on the same spot???

Anyone know if they are done digging in that area was it just that one shot deal or what I was also curious as too who gave the tip thats pretty specific for them to rent a back hoe and start digging .Remember awhile back about the guy in jail that said he had details of the kesse case i wonder if this was from him ..

Hi CanManEh!!

The Kesse's made the request. They stated in the video UCAF posted that they are not done digging.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2009/06/30/pn.jennifer.kesse.search.cnn.html

5 dogs from the search hit on this area as well as a separate dog for a total of 6 cadaver dogs hitting.

I will say this- as much as we can argue about a dog or two- 6 separate dogs hitting on the same spot???
It means there has to be something in the soil. I agree with what I heard the Kesses say about finding out where the dirt came from before the spot was filled in and trying to match it to the soil on Jenn's car. You don't have 6 dogs hit and not continue to search, imo. OPD always seem to do things half-assed, imo.

Drew said from the days of him standing on the street corner handing out flyers this area bothered him. He also mentioned a group of volunteer searchers giving him the tip because of their dog hits. This is probably when he called in TES to conduct further tests of the ground before LE was called.

Ya don't get me wrong iam very glad their doing anything to look beleive me but how many times have we heard of a familly telling police that their own tip line or their own investigator or hell a physic told them to look at such and such a place because they know she is there .Very seldomly do the police go to the spot and even check it out let alone rent a back hoe and bring in many k-9 dogs and dig up a peice of property . I just dont think they would do that just because drew had a bad feeling about this peice of property i think they had a tip from someone maybe in jail or very annomiss because why pick the actuall spot they did if u know anything about hunting u know theres a reason for standing down wind to what u are hunting by this i mean if it was windy at all or the soil was loose and blowen around the dogs would hit on the feild all over not the one spot. Im not saying anyone is wrong i just think they had a genuine tip otherwise they would not have gone out there n done what they did and if this was tim miller for one he would use his own equiptment not the police and i never heard he was involved in this dig like maybe he was i just never heard anything either way . one thing they may have done is take the time they think she was taken untill the time the car came back see how far that could get you and then do like a square mileage and go back and look at the satalite photos of any ground area that have any annomolies on it and maybe they found this spot on a satalite map .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missTaken16