FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sending positive energy, wishful thoughts, and heartfelt prayers to the searchers this weekend. It is time to bring Jennifer home.

"We're not letting evil win twice," Joyce Kesse said. "That's probably one of our biggest things. Evil will not win twice."

"We have lives," Drew Kesse said. "We understand bad happens, we do. We are doing things about it. It just can't rip you until you can't do anything about it...then what good are you?"

Searchers are trekking through the thick brush in the heat, hoping to find any clues over the weekend.

http://www.wesh.com/news/20235363/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/20248240/index.html

Young, Beautiful and Vanished. 15 Unthinkable Crimes. Aired last night on E. Featured Jennifer's story. We need more focus on this case. Hopefully it reached a large audience.

There was a repeat of "Young, Beautiful and Vanished: 15 Unthinkable Crimes" on Monday, August 17, 2009, from 2:00-4:00 PM.

Hoping this exposure will bring the family some new information.

Do you know if this will air again I would really like to see it .Im from canada so maybe its a different schedule .

E usually reruns their stuff every so often. I am sure they will run it again. Maybe check E's web site.

thanks for the help everyone...but i just typed it in to youtube u can watch the whole thing they go in sections 1 to 6 10 about 8 mins long each section really neat. but the one i saw was 48 hours on her and tara grinstead dont know if your talking about the same one or not...but thanks for the help

aired Monday September 14th.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Hataway has been eyed in both cases but not charged. Drew, do you think Hataway was involved in your daughter`s disappearance?

KESSE: It`s really tough to say. There`s a lot of coincidence. There`s five or six coincidences within the two. Police still have him on the radar but I don`t -- I don`t think so. In the long run...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Really?

KESSE: Yes, I just have to be honest, I don`t think so. However, I think that he is a person that has probably done a lot more than what we may find with Tracy Ocasio.

more at link:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/14/ijvm.01.html

I was reading in the Tracy Ocasio threads that James Hataway worked as a personal trainer (sometimes) at a gym called Cardio Club.

anyone know if Jennifer Kesse belonged to a gym in the area? just a thought - Hataway no doubt would have met women (and possible targets/victims) at this gym.

Does anyone know what the coincidences that Drew Kesse mentions are? Apologies in advance as I know nothing about the Tracy Ocasio case.

Earlier on this thread, I posted a statement made by a crime blog that Websleuths doesn't link to. The blog reported that Jennifer worked out at the Cardio Club gym next to the Tap Room; Hataway and his friend Greg Toole were both occasional trainers there. This source also reported that Jennifer had also gotten a tatoo shortly before she disappeared. Both Toole and Hataway are heavily tatooed.

Now, I cannot provide media links to verify the above. Everyone appears to be recycling the blog post. If anyone has a mainstream media link, please post it. It may be, however, that LE, the families of Kesse and Ocasio, and the media aren't saying more while the searches continue.

Earlier on this thread, I posted a statement made by a crime blog that Websleuths doesn't link to. The blog reported that Jennifer worked out at the Cardio Club gym next to the Tap Room; Hataway and his friend Greg Toole were both occasional trainers there. This source also reported that Jennifer had also gotten a tatoo shortly before she disappeared. Both Toole and Hataway are heavily tatooed.

Now, I cannot provide media links to verify the above. Everyone appears to be recycling the blog post. If anyone has a mainstream media link, please post it. It may be, however, that LE, the families of Kesse and Ocasio, and the media aren't saying more while the searches continue.

UCFAlumni2002 is a personal friend of Jennifer's and her family. This was her response as to the gym membership:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL-Jennifer Kesse, 24yo Orlando 1/24/2006 Missing Part # 9

I recall seeing somewhere that Jennifer went to another branch of Cardio before she moved to Mosaic--but that might have been in the aforementioned crime blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz