FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering what this lead was that made Drew Kesse so shaken up....maybe if the cops would release something it would stir up memories..

I have always thought that someone recognized the distinct features of the POI but did not come forward out of fear. Both Joyce and Drew Kesse reacted strongly to this credible tip, it may be because of a gut instinct or intuition that the truth regarding Jenn's disappearance was close at hand. I hope investigators keep pressing the source of this information.

More memories to the public ..they dug up a field because they believed her remains were there they brought in a back ho i dont think they need more tips about this one i mean whoever gave it either has the right details or they wouldn't have went right in and dug it up.
Yes I understand that...but what I mean is, they've had many, many tips from the public and nothing has panned out. Even Mr. Kesse has said so. But this particular tip made him "shake", so it was obviously something somewhat legit. Whether this person knew something that wasn't made public or something else.

I really haven't been following this case for a while, but I was wondering if any of you had seen this:

http://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2010/03/solving_a_murder_with_google_earth.html

A tip recently came in saying her body was buried in a field in Orlando, Florida. The police conducted a massive search of the field, but came up empty. The field is very large, about 15 acres, and the body could be anywhere in there.

During this time, users on her site discussed the new events and came to a stunning revelation: using Google Earth's historical imagery, they found an image from approximately one month after she disappeared. The image seems to show some promising information...

How many tips said they knew she was buried in a certain field? Two, and the police dug up both at spots dogs hit on.

The only thing sounding legit about it is that the person said it was a relative who did it and this was where he buried Jennifer, etc. I hate to tell you this, but there's more than one person out there who will swear to the police an ex or someone they're out to get is the POI. Certainly the ex thing has already happened.

We don't know whether this person who was supposed to have done it was named by the tipper, but certainly no noises have been made by Orlando police that the tip led to the need for further investigation.

If someone told the police they knew someone in their family did it and the nearby field to Jennifer's condo where they buried her, and I were in the Kesse's shoes, and the police say a spot has been detected and they bring in heavy equipment to start digging, then obviously I'd be shaking also.

Unfortunately, a replay of first field tip except for the family connection thing.

rd

How many tips said they knew she was buried in a certain field? Two, and the police dug up both at spots dogs hit on.

The only thing sounding legit about it is that the person said it was a relative who did it and this was where he buried Jennifer, etc. I hate to tell you this, but there's more than one person out there who will swear to the police an ex or someone they're out to get is the POI. Certainly the ex thing has already happened.

We don't know whether this person who was supposed to have done it was named by the tipper, but certainly no noises have been made by Orlando police that the tip led to the need for further investigation.

If someone told the police they knew someone in their family did it and the nearby field to Jennifer's condo where they buried her, and I were in the Kesse's shoes, and the police say a spot has been detected and they bring in heavy equipment to start digging, then obviously I'd be shaking also.

Unfortunately, a replay of first field tip except for the family connection thing.

rd

You contradict yourself, you say tips like this have come in before. Mr. Kesse send this feeling had only happened once before, I think maybe when the car was found or something. Something was differant about this tip. I'm with my other post and recent posters that something seperated this tip from others they have recieved.
Canman, anytime this case is brought up whether it be releasing new info or etc. there is potential of bringing up memories in people. Time has passed, maybe the tip would release memories of someone or something they couldnt believe earlier. Maybe about someone that wouldnt report a tip then because of a relationship/circumstance but would now.

Looks like people may have decided to go out digging themselves.

Another interesting comment quote from LE regarding this search.
“We haven't found anything of any evidentiary value,” Sgt. Barb Jones said.
anyone think its an interesting choice of words?
this one too.
"A police spokeswoman told Eyewitness News just a couple of emergency response team members will remain on scene overnight."

You contradict yourself, you say tips like this have come in before. Mr. Kesse send this feeling had only happened once before, I think maybe when the car was found or something. Something was differant about this tip. I'm with my other post and recent posters that something seperated this tip from others they have recieved.
Canman, anytime this case is brought up whether it be releasing new info or etc. there is potential of bringing up memories in people. Time has passed, maybe the tip would release memories of someone or something they couldnt believe earlier. Maybe about someone that wouldnt report a tip then because of a relationship/circumstance but would now.
I agree. This tip seems to be different than others. As Mr. Kesse has said in the past, they have received dozens and dozens of tips. He has never said any of those tips have "made him shake". I feel this tip was different and it may jog memories if police would say even just a bit of it...
let's pray/hope that the Kesse's get answers this year. Jennifer is OUT there!!

“We haven't found anything of any evidentiary value,”

and declaring it a crime area is odd choice of words. i mean they didnt say the tip didnt lead us to anything, etc. i just thought of something, maybe that tip made them shake because the tip brought them something, something physical of hers. and the person said i think her body is there...or something. then the comment would make sense. like that they knew the body had been there forsure but nothing was left after all this time, weather, etc. and that would also make it a crime area. plus if nothing why did people stay over night???

I believe you'll find those same statements in the first field tip. The shaking came from someone saying their relative did it and they knew where they buried Jennifer.

Are you suggesting the tipper named the relative, and the Orlando police are continuing to investigate this person?

I saw the news releases that day, staggered through the day with we have a field, wehave a dog, we have a spot, we have heavy equipment, we are digging, we found nothing. During that day, somewhere between we have a spot and we are digging, the Kesses were quoted. Are you suggesting that they were told something not in those news releases that makes this tipper (who we don't even know if they named themselves, named the relative, or the police know of anyone to even investigate) somethig to shake about?

Are you suggesting that just someone callig in a tip and not naming whoever they're talking about is something to shake about?

Why do you think there's something unkown that someone knows but no one has given any hint of it?

rd

I really haven't been following this case for a while, but I was wondering if any of you had seen this:

http://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2010/03/solving_a_murder_with_google_earth.html

Thank you.

To summarize, after the search of the field, a member on the Jennifer Kesse forum found an image from Google Earth’s historical imagery from approximately one month after Jennifer disappeared. They noted what they believe to be tire tracks and a small foot path (see image at link). The info was emailed to Drew Kesse. The forum member also contacted Google to see if they had any other imagery available for that time (Google did not). Based on this information, the OPD advised they plan to dig in that area.

Hearsay from that forum:

• OPD claims they will restart the search but they will not say when
  • If the OPD doesn’t do another search, Drew Kesse will get it done with hand-picked professionals, plenty of equipment, and cadaver dogs
  • It seems the Salvation Army owns part/all? of the property. "It used to be a homeless shanty area, then it became a dumping area for general contractors..like the ones who were re-modeling Mosaic"
  • The site is under surveillance until the actual search is done

I hope someone contacts Equasearch.

If the dumping ground for contractors is true... dear God... this could be significant.

Oh I am glad to see they are finally going to dig

"contractors dump"?>> I have always felt that the perp here was an illegal construction worker....a crime of opportunity....I believe he got rid of her in a construction dumpster or this place

Let's hope they get busy quickly....Jennifer and her family deserve this closure

Cyber threats against family of missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse lead to arrest

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...cyberstalking-arrest-20100316,0,1048330.story

The family of missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse said they tried for years to call law enforcement's attention to a man they said was making threatening phone calls and sending menacing messages to them over the Internet.

Tyler J. Green, 28, of Clermont is out on bond on a second-degree felony count of written threats to kill or do bodily injury and one count of first-degree misdemeanor stalking in the case.

In 2007, Green dug up personal information on two officers in the Internal Affairs section, threatened them and made harassing phone calls to them for seven months, according to an Orlando police report. Charges were dropped.

Jennifer Kesse's father Drew Kesse is worried that it's only a matter of time before Green acts on his threats.

"All the writing's on the wall that this person is going to hurt someone," Kesse said.

Green did not respond to a request for comment.

Police think Jennifer Kesse was abducted from her Orlando condominium near the Mall at Millenia Jan. 24, 2006. Her case remains unsolved.

The harassment of the Kesses began in August 2007, when a stalker made threatening phone calls to their home, Drew Kesse said. The man said he knew what cars the family drove.

"I hope you don't get in to an accident," the stalker said, according to Drew Kesse.

The stalker said the missing woman's younger brother was "next," and wrote expletive-filled tirades against police and others on the website.

The stalker also used messages on jenniferkesse.com to threaten members of the Kesse family, Drew Kesse said.

Drew Kesse and wife Joyce Kesse filed for a injunctions Dec. 15, submitting more than 100 pages of supporting evidence, Drew Kesse said. Their request was dismissed before a court hearing took place, according to Manatee County court records.

Florida Department of Law Enforcement agents subpoenaed an Internet company in December and February to find out which subscriber sent the messages, according to an affidavit for Green's arrest.

They traced the messages to the account of Clermont-area resident Larry Green, who denied sending the messages, but mentioned his son Tyler Green developed paranoid schizophrenia and post-traumatic stress disorder after the deaths of relatives, the affidavit states.

"He [Larry Green] was aware that his son Tyler had episodes, but did not realize that they were creating criminal acts," it states.

Tyler Green was arrested Friday and released on $6,000 bond Monday evening.

In 2007, Orlando Police issued a warrant for his arrest on counts of aggravated stalking and corruption by threat against a public servant, saying he harassed members of Orlando police's Internal Affairs section for seven months, according to a police report.

Tyler Green was upset after being issued a trespass warning in June 2006 while at the Central Florida Fairgrounds on West Colonial Drive. He called Internal Affairs to complain. The department sent him paperwork to complete and submit, but he never did.

Instead, Tyler Green called officers repeatedly and dug up their personal information, including the name of an officer's relative, the report states. He and said he had a handgun he used to protect himself from people he "has issues with," the report states.

A search of Green's Clermont-area home revealed "numerous firearms," computer equipment and hand-written notes referring to then-Orlando Police Chief Mike McCoy and other officers, the report states.

Tyler Green was also arrested on marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession counts. He agreed to enter a pre-trial diversion program, and Orange County prosecutors dropped the stalking-related charges Aug. 2009.

He pleaded in Lake County court in the drug-possession charges and was sentenced to one year probation, according to Lake County court records. Adjudication of guilt was withheld.

Safety for Sisters
Orlando, FL
Sunday, March 28, 2010

From flyer:

Learn preventative ways for women to stay safe

Also, hear Drew Kesse (father of Jennifer Kesse, an Orlando resident who went missing 4 years ago) share his story and safety tips

http://jenniferkesse.com/flyers/safety-for-sisters.jpg

Just a thought as I am reading more about Maya Derkovic....the Orlando girl that admitted killing another teen and who has recently conversed with KC Anthony by notes.......

Her description is given as lanky. Apparently she also worked at a bakery on Goldenrod Rd. Her heavy involvement in gangs has been documented.
http://florida-issues.blogspot.com/2007/10/jailed-orange-teen-admits-she-killed.html

I wonder if perhaps there is a slight chance at a connection to Jennifer's case?

Such a shame that they never did searches for Jennifer right away

I strongly feel just the same as I have always felt...she was grabbed by some illegal construction worker, raped, killed and put in a construction dumpster

since they never really did searches of the landfills at the time there is no way to find her now

I am still asking ??? ...supposedly a "family member" has info...well can't they figure out who their family member is, and where they are from? (Mexico? )

Such a shame...this case never ever got the attention it should have

I haven't even been here in about 18 months to 2 years.

Can someone please update me on what Jen's family and friends have been doing and the investigation and any updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkme