FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
. . .One thing seems true. That person is short, thin, wearing light colored pants.
It says to me, not a construction worker, not in light colored pants. Unless of course, I am only seeing this from my part of the country.
Construction workers wear jeans, denim, occasionally a dark khaki Carthart pant around here.

I hope Jennifer is found. Soon.
(Just to be helpful) Actually. Due to the way the digital camera sees colors the pants could actually be black or some other color. I have had previous experience with digital images from a digital camera that could not see certain colors the same way the human eye does. I had a black T-Shirt come out looking white in the pic and also had a colored sheet (used as a background for a gym product pic) come out wrong (can't remember if it turned out white as well or not.)

Added thought: I would not ask this question earlier in the case because it seemed that other possibilities were more likely to yield results but now I wonder . . . .It has been stated, much earlier in the case, that she might have went to the (UPS?) office to mail that cell phone so I wonder what color pants do those employees wear? (Maybe black?)

(Just to be helpful) Actually. Due to the way the digital camera sees colors the pants could actually be black or some other color. I have had previous experience with digital images from a digital camera that could not see certain colors the same way the human eye does. I had a black T-Shirt come out looking white in the pic and also had a colored sheet (used as a background for a gym product pic) come out wrong (can't remember if it turned out white as well or not.)

Added thought: I would not ask this question earlier in the case because it seemed that other possibilities were more likely to yield results but now I wonder . . . .It has been stated, much earlier in the case, that she might have went to the (UPS?) office to mail that cell phone so I wonder what color pants do those employees wear? (Maybe black?)

-----------------------------------
Thank you for that information about digital images. I had no idea the colors came out wrong.

I had read about Jennifer wanting to mail out the cell phone. I do not know if she ever mailed it out. Does anyone know if the brother's friend ever received his cell phone?

In my town, I use the mail box/ups/fed ex combined place. They are dressed in regular clothes. I think UPS people are in brown.
But I would hope LE checked close by mail places, UPS, to see if Jennifer made it in that morning.

I read there were a handful of robberies where the perp(s) used the master key in different condos prior to Jen's abduction. And also that LE considered her condo "contaminated" so they never processed it as a crime scene due to the fact that so many people had been there in such a short time after she was reported missing. I've read so much about this case over the years so I apologize for not posting the sources I can't recall where I read these things....A friend of mine knows Jen from college and we're all hoping this gets resolved somehow.

Going back over the last three years, I do agree that the police never processed the condo because brother, parents, family and friends had converged so quickly at her apartment. The apartment was found locked, and the first thing you think is not necessarily that your loved one has been abducted but that he/she could be lying in the house injured. I also remember there to be some confusion as to what LE Agency had jurisdiction as well as the response was not like it is when you have a child missing.

Welcome Sox2850... any insights you care to provide are much appreciated as we continue to keep the awareness going for Jenn and her family and friends.

Thanks UCF - I'm as mystified at this case as you are. I feel one/several of the workers living at her complex is responsible, but they couldn't track any of those guys down. And that security guard who works at her complex and is supposed to take down license plate #'s, makes and models of the cars that enter, and peoples' names, etc.....he didn't do any of that either....I don't know how we're ever going to make any progress here.

I wish I had more to add - I keep praying that someone will say something or there's something new new comes up on this case and she's ok.

So many theories have been thrown around these last three years... from someone she knew, to a random person, but any length, I think whoever did this planned it in some way. She moved into her condo 11/24/05 and two months later on 1/24/06 she was abducted and has not been heard from since. If you think about how much construction was going on back in 2006 in the Mall at Millenia area, there were numerous illegal immigrants working on numerous construction sites. Although the majority of these illegal immigrants are just hard working people trying to make money to make a better life for them and their families. There are some however, who are dangerous criminals in their home countries who are now here illegaly in this country. So many unknowns and that is what I think is the hardest for all.

I still think the DVD player is a clue.

Why was it there? Was she taking it somewhere?

Was it linked to the theft ring?

What things were stolen in that theft ring?

**I know the theft ring has only been written about (to my knowledge) on apartment review websites.. but I do kind of buy it..

There are a lot of unknowns its very unfortunate. The dogs tracing the scent back to her complex from where her car was found is the biggest clue I think.....one/several of the workers had to have taken her into one of the units there.....I believe LE said they weren't allowed to search any of the other units for clues due to privacy laws? That really upset me. If the management was allowing these workers to stay there for free they couldn't have searched those? Did anyone read anything about the units in her complex and if they ended up searching any? I'm pretty sure they didn't.

I wish LE was more thorough in this case it seems they dropped the ball here and there.

My understanding is that the privately owned condos were not all searched as it is the right of the property owner to allow entry to their residence or not. Now why someone wouldn't let the police search for a missing person is beyond me, but hey I suppose not everyone is me. I do believe there was a search of the condos the workers were staying in, but I can't be sure. I agree- LE seemed to drop the ball in quite a few places and I just wonder where we would be today had there been a Missing Persons unit with the OPD versus just a Homicide Unit working this case.

I still think the DVD player is a clue.

Why was it there? Was she taking it somewhere?

Was it linked to the theft ring?

What things were stolen in that theft ring?

**I know the theft ring has only been written about (to my knowledge) on apartment review websites.. but I do kind of buy it..
-=-------------------------------------------------------------------
What apartment review websites? Could you post a link?

What theft ring? Do you think that thieves stole a dvd and left it in her car?

I have always thought that the fact Bo the bloodhound tracked back to the Mosaic complex was very significant.
However right from the beginning it was discounted by just about everyone; LE included.
Starting from where Jennifer's car was found that dog could have gone anywhere but it went right back to where the crime scene most likely was.
More than likely Bo was tracking the POI walking back to Mosaic.

The fact the suspect had almost 48 hours start before the investigation got serious seems to have been crucial to his escaping 'Scot free' as the saying goes.

I really don't know how this case is ever going to be solved which is very sad.

I have nothing new to add, just that I have been thinking about Jennifer a lot lately and feeling very sad about her.

I so want her to come home and the apparent lack of progress is so disheartning - I can only imagine how Jennifer's family and friends feel.

I guess why I think about the DVD player is

She just got home from vacation late at night... so did she put it in the car that morning? It could have made it easier for her to be overpowered.

Did someone else put it in there ... why? To make the car more attractive at the dumping spot... hoping someone would break in to it for the DVD player...

I have always thought that the fact Bo the bloodhound tracked back to the Mosaic complex was very significant.
However right from the beginning it was discounted by just about everyone; LE included.
Starting from where Jennifer's car was found that dog could have gone anywhere but it went right back to where the crime scene most likely was.
More than likely Bo was tracking the POI walking back to Mosaic.

The fact the suspect had almost 48 hours start before the investigation got serious seems to have been crucial to his escaping 'Scot free' as the saying goes.

I really don't know how this case is ever going to be solved which is very sad.

After 3+ years I don't put much importance on the dog/s.

I can't even begin to tell you how many cases I've read about in the last three years and dogs never found anything or anyone.

I just don't get the dog thing.

~

I think the POI definitely looks like Casey Anthony. How she would have done it alone is a mystery though.

It might be worth asking LE why they use dogs at all. Is it just for show or to make onlookers think the police are 'doing something?'
Maybe dogs are in the same league as polygraphs in that they are pretty much useless but they do them anyway.
It's a fair point drumstick raises.

Everything we look at with regard to this case is over three years out of date. Mosaic and its surrounds are very different to when Jennifer was abducted.
The suspect is three years older and could be anywhere. The suspect most likely looks different too.
The only thing that is the same after three years is Jennifer is still missing and nobody knows what really happened.

My point is that people find people. And to do that someone has to put their shoes on and get out there and look.
No one is going running into the police station with a huge confession.

Mystery, my friend, you and I both know that this case is unusual.

We have a car, we have video of the perp parking the car, and we know Jennifer Kesse didn't walk away from her life.

Jennifer had a convergence the day she was abducted.

What I mean by that is we all live day by day and usually follow a routine (whether we realize it or not) and sometimes we see a series of unusual events happening in a case all at the same time. I call these happenings a convergence. They all come together in someone's life all at the same time, out of their routine and usually out of their control.

And on January 24, 2006 (a Tuesday morning) Jennifer started her routine but someone changed all of that very quickly.
The question is "who"?

~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members