FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that has just come to mind and i don't know why i just started thinking of it but lets just say someone a GF maybe comes forward and tells police she was told by her current BF jeff that he was the one that kidnapped and killed JK . Heck lets say they find her body the best hope would be that they find her body and thier still inside her clothing and that i think would be best scenario because its the only chance there just may be some bodily fluids left behind that they could trace it to someone..I have never said this before because this is my one case i have lots but this has allways been my main one that i have to check everytime i come to WS i come right here first dont know why but from day one she struck a cord in me and ever since its the case i think of most and want her solved,,,But I have been thinking that i dont think this will ever be solved in the sence we want it solved only way possible is if they guy comes forward and takes them directly to where the body is and even then they are gonna have to take his word for what happend and how she was killed and in that case the best we could get here is a few years for him saying it was self defense somehow and theres no marks on her skelleton like her skull with a hole in it from a blunt force traumma that he cant exsplain..why iam saying this is even if someone turns him in you cant use the picture that we all know about cause you wont convince a jury thats him and if they dont have a body there is just no way to arrest him no matter what no one will convict from that perp walk on camera where he hits every dam post,,say they find the body what is that gonna do like i mentioned about say he left behind dna on her cloths all he has to say is they had sex how are u gonna disprove that ,same goes for if they find his dna or finger prints on i dont know a cigarette butt he can still say he was there but she died while they were having sex he could say a heart attact or a seizure it will just be a skelleton so u will never know the difference ...I guess iam just feeling beaten because i know even if the guy confesses they have to believe his word and most he will get is a few years for hell i dont even know what....i really dont think this case can be solved even if they know the name of the guy that did it ,,The best the familly can hope for now i think is simply to bring her home and give her a propper buriel and to say a real good bye..if you think other wise please let me know how it would work cause i would love to be wrong.......

I don't think DNA will ever be found, only because decomposition destroys DNA. And it has been 10 years. To make matters worse, FL has a statute of limitations on Murder. Unless you can prove 1st degree, there is a time limit. I think 5 years, but can't remember. I feel the only way it gets solved is a confession and he has to have details and where the body is to make that stick. It is sad, and there are a lot of cases like this too.

Interesting...I never knew that there was a statute of limitations on murder....

Perhaps Jennifer is still alive somewhere, I doubt it though..

I think the ex boyfriend and the coworker need to be looked at hard by the Orlando Police Department until they can be ruled out....

If there is any evidence has it ever been presented to a Grand Jury in Orlando for a possible indictment of any suspect?

Do you mean the boyfriend she went on vacation with ..thats the only BF i have ever heard of and the FBI has proof he was at home till ten and talking to jen on the phone and i believe he is something like six hours away so they can rule him out pretty easy...

Not Rob Allen her boyfriend at the time of her disappearance...Her ex boyfriend was one of the four young men who stayed at Jennifer's condo while she was in St. Croix....

I haven't posted on here for a while because, frankly, I had nothing to say. But this weekend I was in Orlando for another occasion. I live only an hour and a half away, and have been there many times since I moved to FL in 2011, but this was the first time I ventured over to Mosaic and the Huntingdon apartments, just to get a feel for them. Just some observations from being there . . .

1. I was there on Saturday night around 9pm? 930pm? Something like that. I was really struck my how dark that area is. No, I wasn't able to go into Mosaic because it's gated . . . now. But despite it being somewhat of an upper scale complex, from the outside its streets look fairly dark. Likewise, the street out front--Conroy--that goes from Mosaic down to the Huntingdon location is very dark. There are street lights but few and far between. In addition, on the west side of the street, there is a ditch between the street and the sidewalk. At that time of the night, even with the street lights, a person could be on the sidewalk and drivers would barely be able to tell if the person is a man or woman, and probably not even what race they are. So, 10 years ago when this all happened, I'd imagine that these areas were even less well-lit than now.

2. There is certainly a stark contrast between Mosaic and Huntingdon. The former is definitely upscale and the latter is definitely downscale, despite them being not that far from each other. When I was there Huntingdon's parking lot was pretty packed, with cars several cars going in and out in those minutes. It kind of led me to believe that at least someone within the complex had to have seen the driver of Jennifer's car that day. However, regarding that . . .

3. The pool complex is not as big as I imagined. On the video it looks like the driver is like 100ft. away. But it's really only like 40 or 50ft. I know you can deduce this from satellite photos but to be there definitely adds a new element to it. However, I noted while I was there that there were traffic cameras and other businesses with cameras out front. I don't know if they all existed 10 years ago but it did lead me to suspect at least one of those cameras could've caught the driver walking out on the street after he/she dumped the car. However, the public has never seen those videos if that is the case.

4. The entrance to Mosaic sits well off Conroy--like 300ft. So, if you have to drive down a kind of driveway to get to the gate. And on each side as you drive in there are walls with apartment buildings on the other side of them. Meaning, when you go in the gate, you're already kind of "in the middle" of the complex. I bring this up because if stand at where that driveway starts--right at Conroy--and you look north, at night you can see the lights of the Millennia Mall. NOT the glimmer of them in the sky. But the actual bulbs from parking lots lights or whatever. THAT'S how close the Mall is to Mosaic. And that's where Jennifer's ex-bf was that night when she was talking on the phone before going to bed . . . allegedly. He was right down the street. I mean, the mall is way closer to Mosaic than Huntingdon is. And I go back to how dark that area is. Somebody could easily walk from the mall to Mosaic without ever being seen, despite being on the sidewalk next to the street.

5. As I was driving around that night something else struck me. Why didn't the driver just dump the car in one of the many lakes or canals around the area? I mean, people are driving into these by accident all the time. Why not put the car in the water on purpose? This strikes me as being the work of a rank amateur--somebody who was willing to park the car and risk evidence being found--maybe out of convenience, than put the car in the water and make it almost impossible to find. That's a point I'm gonna have to dwell on for a while.

Summation: If any of you have read my earlier posts, you know I'm a person who subscribes to the idea that Jennifer was kidnapped/attacked/murdered the night before, not the morning after. Given the environment I saw that Saturday night and how dark it was, this lends even more credence to that. Also, given the location of where the car ended up--given that it could've been parked anywhere else in Orlando, I firmly believe that the driver was trying to return the car to Mosaic but got there right after Jennifer's family did that day, saw them, and reversed course out of Mosaic. Putting the car back where it was would certainly stump the family and the police. However, because of the family being there, the backup plan became parking the car down the street. This was the reason the car wasn't dumped in a lake--because the driver needed to act fast.

Fasteddy,

Thank you for describing the area between the Mosaic, the Mellenia Mall and the HOTG.....It is very difficult to get any sort of perspective with the POI video......I never thought that the driver of Jennifer's car may have been planning on leaving it back at the Mosaic and saw the Kesse's there....I have thought that perhaps he was on his way back to the Mosaic and was called by someone already at the Mosaic telling him to leave it nearby instead because her family had arrived....I agree with your idea that Jennifer was abducted the night before because of the phones being turned off, landscapers not seeing her car at 7:30 am when they arrived etc...

Is it possible that the shower could have still been wet from her brother and friends using it?

What floor was her apartment on? Is it possible somebody could have got through her window that night or was the apartment too high up from the ground??

When the workers were harrsssing her did she call the police? Maybe one of those police officers came back to abduct her because they took a fancy to her.

I wanted to say she came home and somebody may have already been in her apartment hiding and suprised her , but they would most likely hide in the closet and she would already have looked in the closet because she had her clothes laid out. Which leads me to believe the same as someone mentioned on the prevuous page, she laid her clothes out , maybe took a shower and got hungry and went out to get some food, she had the clothes laid out because she had chosen what to wear and was going to put the rest back in the closet when she got home or something like that. I dont think the scene was staged I think thats how it already was.

I may have misheard but was it said that jennifer was not very tidy/clean? Neither am I but I know for a fact I would have without a doubt cleaned my place top to bottom if my brother and his friends had been staying in it while i was away.

Hi.

A long time lurker here. There's so much info on this site that I just can't remember everything so forgive me if this has been discussed several times already but has it been determined how far the car was driven before being dumped in the parking lot?

If I remember correctly she filled the tank in Ft. LauderdaLe before heading to Orlando. She went straight to work and then back to her condo. Her car was found with a half of a tank. So apparently not very far. I doubt her kidnapper filled it. Also welcome darkling!

Its very risky imo to be driving round in a missing persons car as others have stated, however not only because he might be seen in it but if he has an accident in it or someone hits him he is going to have to explain himself. Plus he is driving a car he most likely has never driven before

Is it possible that the shower could have still been wet from her brother and friends using it?

What floor was her apartment on? Is it possible somebody could have got through her window that night or was the apartment too high up from the ground??

When the workers were harrsssing her did she call the police? Maybe one of those police officers came back to abduct her because they took a fancy to her.

I wanted to say she came home and somebody may have already been in her apartment hiding and suprised her , but they would most likely hide in the closet and she would already have looked in the closet because she had her clothes laid out. Which leads me to believe the same as someone mentioned on the prevuous page, she laid her clothes out , maybe took a shower and got hungry and went out to get some food, she had the clothes laid out because she had chosen what to wear and was going to put the rest back in the closet when she got home or something like that. I dont think the scene was staged I think thats how it already was.

I may have misheard but was it said that jennifer was not very tidy/clean? Neither am I but I know for a fact I would have without a doubt cleaned my place top to bottom if my brother and his friends had been staying in it while i was away.

Good point there. She went to her boyfriend's upon arriving from her trip. Drove from there straight to work the next day. So when she returns to her condo from work that is the first time she is in it before her trip. Did she need to get something at the store? Maybe not a meal, but maybe something for the next day (soap? shampoo? laundry detergent to wash her clothes from the trip?) and something happened when she left the condo then?

I see the point for her being abducted that night in that her phone was turned off and the battery possibly removed. It would be easier to do something like that in the cover of darkness than in the morning.

But if so why take her phone and the one she was supposed to mail? Also, I don't believe the shower would still be wet from the night before.

This case is baffling to me.

Rubylulu,

Not sure if the shower could have still been wet from Logan and his friends being there ...I doubt it though...Her apartment was on the second floor, so don't know if someone could have used a ladder to get into a window or into the door on her balcony....to my knowledge she did not report the workers harrassing her ...Jennifer's mother stated that Jennifer's condo was "maid clean" when they arrived on Tuesday afternoon....that has always stuck with me as it has been mentioned several times over the years that Jennifers car was messy, left the bathroom messy etc...

JnRyan, do you think that it is possible that she placed the phones, her snakeskin pumps, iPOD, wallet in her briefcase so that she would not have to carry several different items?

I also was in orlando near where jennifer lived on
Conroy road I was there during the day It's a big road if someone saw the poi walking no one would pay attention, it's is a very busy road many cars,the same where the car was found there are two busy roads and and drivers won't remember a person walking down the street also there is a bus stop so people in the area walk or ride a bicycle . Between the mosaic and Hog there is a publix grocery store so he could have gone there disappear or to the Melania mall across from where Jennifer lived.
o
Others readers say the poi was brave driving Jennifer's car during day light but as I said before those roads are busy and at that time no one knew he drives a missing woman's car. He is a pro he knew not to attract attention to himself and to drive safely not too fast ,etc
so most chances he will not be stopped by police and it's not like he took such a big chance.
Also I don't believe he first tried to park the car back at the mosaic as people there recognize it is Jennifer's car he is driving. This is too risky.
I think he chose Hog because its a big complex many cars of residents and visitors and close to where his work or his house . Also he might had bicycle he parmed there ahead of a time or took a bus or just walk until he disappeared from the area

JnRyan, do you think that it is possible that she placed the phones, her snakeskin pumps, iPOD, wallet in her briefcase so that she would not have to carry several different items?

I certainly do. That would seem to indicate that she was abducted in the morning as the abductor wouldn't likely take the briefcase at night. Come to think of it, her parents said she was very safety conscious. That is, she would be on the phone to someone to and from her car frequently. So, in that instance, I believe her pumps, iPod, 2nd phone were probably in the briefcase, but not her phone.

JnRyan,

What if she were abducted from her apartment(someone gained entry somehow) then why take her briefcase "unless" the abductor had reason to believe that there was something in her briefcase that might implicate him in something? Why would anyone take the briefcase at all even if she were taken at her car? Why not leave it in her car like they left the dvd player? Again, unless there was something in it that was of some value to them?

I was just thinking I read somewhere the guy who forgot the phone at Jennifer's apt is the brother of her ex boyfriend is it true? Or maybe he was a friend of The ex boyfriend ?
The ex boyfriend was at a bar not to far away ,he could have walked to her apt that night telling jennifer he came to pick up the phone and jennifer gave him a ride back to the bar or he made up a sa story so they drovee somewhere and things went wrong
Jennifer would open the door to the ex boyfriend even if he came without notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member