FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to be cautious what we see when we manipulate the photos. I know that I can make the photos look many different ways when I play with them. I think you should give them to the fbi and the family because it could be helpful. With all that being said, I would also like to see the frame with him by the tree where he seems to be looking back at the car too ! It would be interesting.

All great points does anyone know where I can find the original sceens of the POI? I've been using screenshots of that I found online.

RhinoFlyer: what do you think of the third frame? Is there a face looking back? What is with all the rippling in that image? Could it have been messed with/altered?

Not trying to move away from all your work on the second image just wondering.
Do you have a screen or can point me towards this image?

*** Update ***
Alternate POI image
POI alt image - Album on Imgur

Last edited:
My thoughts on this case have always been that J was involved with another man. Perhaps I have looked into this too much, but a lot of the details that came out made me suspicious:

I thought it was strange someone knocked on her door while she talked to her dad on the phone, but said “it wasn’t important” or something along the lines of that. Did she have friends who would come over? The fact that she told her coworker “she doesn’t date coworkers” was odd considering she was in a relationship, she could have said that instead? Her ex being in the same town is strange too. The cops telling her parents “you don’t know her as well as you think.” Just a lot of very odd things.

None of this is said to judge her, I don’t know the particulars of her relationship. But a lot of the info/quotes that I’ve read makes me think she was seeing someone else and maybe they were responsible.

The third pick sorry my cut and paste is not working but in the so called video there are three shots of the poi - the one I am speaking of follows the one you are analyzing. Few people look at it as it doesn't appear to show much. There are some very odd reflections/effects it seems to me almost as though there should be a full side view of the poi at that point but everything shimmers and breaks up even over the car in the background. Now some see a face looking back in that shot if that is a face I would reconsider my contention it could be a black male. BUT as F. has pointed out well here recently - you can see all kind of things in the shots - in the one you were looking at in the space in the fence I see a Euro painting with three human figures (!) obviously that is a mirage and my mind seeing in particular faces and humans.

Does he have a tattoo? I mean for sure?

Can someone tell me roughly where the quote about the parents not knowing their daughter well come from? I assume the Kesses now must have some of that. It is an odd quote since it seems to suggest more than her simply dating one other guy - seems they are suggesting something a bit deeper, more complicated.

It would be GREAT if you could have a look at that third shot of the poi.

Thanks!

3rd pic. I circled him for you in the second photo. There is a palm tree (no longer there btw) that is obstructing this one. I’ve seen it mentioned before that the car windows have reflections too. I’ve never saw them.

Attachments

• F6CA6426-0E8B-468C-9619-EA463BBA84DE.jpeg
    F6CA6426-0E8B-468C-9619-EA463BBA84DE.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 69
  • D7FB9CE4-4BCC-4497-9610-6C1EB9D88A69.jpeg
    D7FB9CE4-4BCC-4497-9610-6C1EB9D88A69.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 65
My thoughts on this case have always been that J was involved with another man. Perhaps I have looked into this too much, but a lot of the details that came out made me suspicious:

I thought it was strange someone knocked on her door while she talked to her dad on the phone, but said “it wasn’t important” or something along the lines of that. Did she have friends who would come over? The fact that she told her coworker “she doesn’t date coworkers” was odd considering she was in a relationship, she could have said that instead? Her ex being in the same town is strange too. The cops telling her parents “you don’t know her as well as you think.” Just a lot of very odd things.

None of this is said to judge her, I don’t know the particulars of her relationship. But a lot of the info/quotes that I’ve read makes me think she was seeing someone else and maybe they were responsible.

The co worker was married too.

Another thing that I thought of recently is she purchased the condo 2 months before. When you think about it that’s kind of off if she was thinking marriage. One of them would have needed to move. Maybe Rob had led her to believe he would. Idk. Just a thought I had. I was in a long distance relationship (1 hour drive) and I wouldn’t have bought once I was hoping marriage. General rule, it takes 2 years to cover the closing costs and real estate commission.

The third pick sorry my cut and paste is not working but in the so called video there are three shots of the poi - the one I am speaking of follows the one you are analyzing. Few people look at it as it doesn't appear to show much. There are some very odd reflections/effects it seems to me almost as though there should be a full side view of the poi at that point but everything shimmers and breaks up even over the car in the background. Now some see a face looking back in that shot if that is a face I would reconsider my contention it could be a black male. BUT as F. has pointed out well here recently - you can see all kind of things in the shots - in the one you were looking at in the space in the fence I see a Euro painting with three human figures (!) obviously that is a mirage and my mind seeing in particular faces and humans.

Does he have a tattoo? I mean for sure?

Can someone tell me roughly where the quote about the parents not knowing their daughter well come from? I assume the Kesses now must have some of that. It is an odd quote since it seems to suggest more than her simply dating one other guy - seems they are suggesting something a bit deeper, more complicated.

It would be GREAT if you could have a look at that third shot of the poi.

Thanks!
I’ve always saw something on the back of his neck. Not sure if it’s a tattoo or a sunglasses strap/necklace.

Drew said that in a tv interview I believe. He even had her hair tested from her brush to prove to them she wasn’t on drugs.

I’ve always saw something on the back of his neck. Not sure if it’s a tattoo or a sunglasses strap/necklace.

Drew said that in a tv interview I believe. He even had her hair tested from her brush to prove to them she wasn’t on drugs.
Well maybe he did and maybe he didn't. They are very protective over their daughter's image which I understand but most people on W.S. are fairly forgiving and realistic - I certainly wouldn't hold it against J. if she had 5 boyfriends or took the odd drug. Now if either of these then we have a reason for her to go out that evening. She would have been tired though I do agree with that sorry I think it would have had to be something internally pressing.

I thought it was strange someone knocked on her door while she talked to her dad on the phone, but said “it wasn’t important” or something along those lines...

Well, how did Jennifer know it wasn't important?

Because she knew who it was knocking and wanted to avoid them.

Otherwise, why not just open the door to see who it is, or shout out 'who is it'?

If someone knocks on my door, and I'm not expecting anyone, I'll try to find out who it is and what they want.

The only time I won't do that is if I'm avoiding someone and know it's that particular person at the door, then I won't answer.

MOO.

I think it has been argued or evidenced here that the phone call was NOT that night BUT you are right in any case that that there is someone at the door comment flies in the face of what we know of J. the nun. We have to liberate J to solve the case I think.

That OR the flip flops were on the passenger floor board because she switched into a dress shoe (heel maybe) or another type of shoe before exiting her car.

I also think there’s a possibility her home was not the crime scene. IMO

I used to work for a major insurance company and worked with several professional women ...Most if not all wore flip flops or house shoes to drive and to walk into the building because they did not want to scuff the backs of their heels up while driving or get their shoes wet if it was raining ....These women also used their briefcase to hold their wallet , cosmetic bag , their heels ...Not saying that Jennifer did this at all but it might explain why there were two pairs of flip flops in her car and her briefcase is missing (as far as I know there were two pairs of flip flops in her car and the briefcase is missing ) ...

Even Logan stated in the Greta interview, that it must have been weird for him to be there.

I’ve always wonder what prompted the cops to tell her father that maybe he didn’t know his daughter as well as he thought. There had to be something they discovered that made them say that, and it seems that is what started the breakdown between the relationship between the cops and the Kesse’s. I’m guessing she hadn’t lived under their roof in several years since she has been at UCF and then working in Orlando. I know my parents didn’t know me as well as they thought when I was that age. I think that’s pretty typical.

I agree ...Jennifer went to the University of Central FL for four years , I believe that she lived at the university ....She had been working at Westgate for about two years ....People change in six years , ie , showering at bedtime vs am , staying in once she got home from work vs going out in the evening after work , etc ....

I feel like I’m in the minority, but I don’t see hand prints on the car. To me those lines seem too squiggly to be hands. They go in all different directions. Also where is the palm of the hand? I do see why people think that, and I did too at first.

The Huntington on the Green was a rough place to live it seems and Jennifer's car was there for a couple of days , anyone could have been on top of the hood of the car ...I haven't seen a palm print , it does look like someone was clawing the hood with their fingers though ....

I feel like I’m in the minority, but I don’t see hand prints on the car. To me those lines seem too squiggly to be hands. They go in all different directions. Also where is the palm of the hand? I do see why people think that, and I did too at first.

The Huntington on the Green was a rough place to live it seems and Jennifer's car was there for a couple of days , anyone could have been on top of the hood of the car ...I haven't seen a palm print , it does look like someone was clawing the hood with their fingers though ....
I’m convinced something happened right after she got off the phone with Rob at 9:57. In my mind there are several scenarios:
- someone was in or watching her apartment and gained access once she went to bed
-someone she knew knocked on her door and she either let them in or agreed to go somewhere with them spur of the moment
-she went to the car to retrieve something intending to come right back and was attacked by a random
-she randomly decided to go out for some reason such as food, ship phone
-she has plans and left right after the call (or had already left when she phoned Rob)

My gut tells me it’s the last option I stated and she knew her attacker.

I agree , I believe whatever happened to Jennifer happened Monday night after she spoke with Rob ...I am just going to throw this out there , has anyone considered that the poi gained entry to Jennifers condo via a ladder leaned up against the balcony ....This may be one reason why the bloodhound stopped at the bottom of the stairs or at the bush by the sidewalk ....Could have been that the poi got into a car but who would have paid much attention to a ladder against a building at the Mosaic?

I’m convinced something happened right after she got off the phone with Rob at 9:57. In my mind there are several scenarios:
- someone was in or watching her apartment and gained access once she went to bed
-someone she knew knocked on her door and she either let them in or agreed to go somewhere with them spur of the moment
-she went to the car to retrieve something intending to come right back and was attacked by a random
-she randomly decided to go out for some reason such as food, ship phone
-she has plans and left right after the call (or had already left when she phoned Rob)

My gut tells me it’s the last option I stated and she knew her attacker.

I agree , I believe whatever happened to Jennifer happened Monday night after she spoke with Rob ...I am just going to throw this out there , has anyone considered that the poi gained entry to Jennifers condo via a ladder leaned up against the balcony ....This may be one reason why the bloodhound stopped at the bottom of the stairs or at the bush by the sidewalk ....Could have been that the poi got into a car but who would have paid much attention to a ladder against a building at the Mosaic?

I agree ...Jennifer went to the University of Central FL for four years , I believe that she lived at the university ....She had been working at Westgate for about two years ....People change in six years , ie , showering at bedtime vs am , staying in once she got home from work vs going out in the evening after work , etc ....
Plus it wouldn’t surprise me if she had different behavior when she went home to visit vs when she was living in Orlando.

Georgia brought up a good point about if a struggle happened on the hood, why didn’t he clean it too?
I think this idea was put in the Kesse’s heads when they got the police files. It’s mentioned in those screenshot pages from the news article. The police saw this, and I assume they tested it. There wasn’t any mention of these marks by them until they received those files.

I’ve considered a forced entry or someone she knew coming to her door. I think that since her contacts are missing and she appears to have gotten ready that she had plans. Plus her phone started to move right after the call with Rob.

Georgia brought up a good point about if a struggle happened on the hood, why didn’t he clean it too?
I think this idea was put in the Kesse’s heads when they got the police files. It’s mentioned in those screenshot pages from the news article. The police saw this, and I assume they tested it. There wasn’t any mention of these marks by them until they received those files.

BBM...Possibly because he didn't think that what (if anything) was left on the hood could be linked back to him. And he was correct. Also, I doubt he wanted to be stay with or be around the car any longer than necessary. He quickly wiped down the interior/driver's area to remove any fingerprints he may have left. He wanted nothing linking him to her car. He was in the car barely over 30 seconds after parking it. He knew he couldn't take a chance on being seen with the vehicle and the quicker he left the area, the less chance there was of him being detected.

Perhaps, LE didn't say anything to the Kesses about the hood because they knew it was nothing of evidencery value. Just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member