FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe ten months has now gone by since Jennifer vanished. After this length of time the case must be cold and consequently the chances of it being solved are quite slim.
It is sad and frustrating and must cause endless anguish for her family.

Was the perpetrator someone Jennifer knew or was it a random abduction by a complete stranger? There is no answer to that question either and seemingly no evidence. We don't even know for sure where the crime scene was.
All of this makes this case next to impossible to solve.
Unless of course the police know more than is in the public arena. I'm not too sure they do.

John Cutter received an e-mail from Jennifer's father. He posted part of the e-mail in his blog message. Mr. Kesse's e-mail explains the post which I made above about their plans to fly the aerial banner at two bowl games being played at The Citrus Bowl, 12/29 and 1/1/07.

Jennifer Kesse now missing for 10 months
Posted on Nov 28, 2006 10:06:10 AM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

A comment posted to an entry yesterday about Trenton Duckett reminds me about another missing person in Central Florida who passed an anniversary without being found. This past Friday marked the 10-month anniversary since Jennifer Kesse (photo, left) disappeared. I got an e-mail from her father, Drew Kesse, recently, urging people not to give up looking for Jennifer. He also mentioned some upcoming events. Part of the e-mail is below:

"I want to make one thing perfectly clear that Jennifer Kesse, 25, is STILL MISSIING, was taken against her will 1/24/2006, and needs to be found!!!!

"By the way our next awareness action for Jennifer will be Dec 29th and Jan 1st. The 2 football bowl games being played at The Citrus Bowl, we will be flying an aerial banner with Jennifer's missing info on it around the stadium and then the surrounding areas. This being done out of the kindness of Rosie O'Grady's aerial ads, Jimmy and Robyn Stevenson owners, wanting to help us and paying for all costs involved in the ads."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_local_orlandocrime/2006/11/jennifer_kesse_.html

It seems to me that these parents have done everything that parents can possibly do to find their daughter and still nothing. It is just a shame. You would think that some type of evidence would have been found in or on the car or near her condo or something. If anyone knows anything they sure aren't saying a word. My heart goes out to these parents...they are trying so hard to find Jennifer...they just want to bring her home. I wonder how long they can keep this pace up before it takes a toll on their health and I wonder if the case has turned cold since there is just nothing happening. It would sure be nice if someone made a call to LE and told them where she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member