FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LaMer said:
As always, 13th Juror, many thanks for the news reports! :)

My pleasure, LaMer & DocWho3.

I so wish I had something of 'real value' to contribute instead of just little news tidbits regarding the Kesse parent's efforts. We all need 'good news' about Jennifer - most especially, her family.

Thanks for your thoughtful posts. :blowkiss:

13th Juror

As you all know, we are going into the 11th week.

Anything new coming out that I might have missed?

Thanks ...

drumstick said:
As you all know, we are going into the 11th week.

Anything new coming out that I might have missed?

Thanks ...

Yes, 10 heartbreaking weeks have passed and it appears we are no closer to finding Jenn than we were the first few days.

I've been keeping a close eye on all the local major network channels here in the Orlando area. I often record then review all the scheduled newscasts on WESH, WKMG, WFTV & FOX35.

Sorry to report that as of tonight (Sunday, 4/9/06) .. unfortunately, nothing has aired on any of the TV news programs on the Kesse case since my last post above. (at least not to my knowledge ...) :(

Lots of crime stories being covered and of course, jury selection for the Deltona Massacre Trial that begins tomorrow (4/10) in Daytona - but, sadly nothing new on Jennifer.

Continuing prayers ...

13th Juror

April 4, 2006 - Message from the Family

In light of recent issues concerning websites/forums/fundraisers and marketable items, the Kesse family wishes to clarify a few things.

"FindJenniferKesse.Com" is the ONLY official family website which should be visited for accurate and current information.

The family also owns www.jenniferkesse.com and www.jenniferkesse.org, however both those sites are redirected to www.FindJenniferKesse.com.

Any other websites or forums are neither connected to or authorized by the Kesse family.

Additionally, the Kesse family has not authorized the sale of ANY merchandise or fundraisers. The family does not wish to exploit their daughter's disappearance in this manner.

If anyone wishes to support the Kesse's in their efforts to find Jennifer they may do so by making a donation at any Bank of America branch to the "Find Jennifer Kesse Trust" or by PayPal via this website.

The family also wants to thank all their extended family, friends, volunteers and community for their continued support in finding their daughter and hope to be reunited with her soon.

With the utmost respect and admiration for the Kesse family - I have reposted their statement here on Websleuths. ('bolding' for emphasis was mine.)

Continued prayers for Jennifer's safe return ...

13th Juror

Thank you, Websleuths is great and you all are fantastic!

That flyer with the information hand written in the information thread looks like a rewrite in a different language. Were the flyers printed in other languages? Some of that actual looks german or swiss.

Perhaps someone was trying to be helpful and translate the relevent points into other languages to broaden the message? I agree, near the bottom it looks like there's some German.

thats very logical. its definitely someone not that familiar with english, time had the e left off and return was spelled wrong.

The German isn't spelled very well, either, actually, so maybe the person just isn't very literate.

In "Ich libe euch," the second word should be spelled "liebe".

This means "I love you" (and "euch" is the plural form of you, so the "you" in "I love you" is referring to more than one person).

Then there are two references to places in Germany, with what look like dates after them: Kaiserslautrn, 1978 (should be spelled Kaiserslautern) and Sarbruken, 1977 (should be spelled Saarbrucken).

It is all very cryptic!

It is chilling. Someone on courtTV message board came to the exact same conclusion with the dates.

Mellen said:
The German isn't spelled very well, either, actually, so maybe the person just isn't very literate.

In "Ich libe euch," the second word should be spelled "liebe".

This means "I love you" (and "euch" is the plural form of you, so the "you" in "I love you" is referring to more than one person).

Then there are two references to places in Germany, with what look like dates after them: Kaiserslautrn, 1978 (should be spelled Kaiserslautern) and Sarbruken, 1977 (should be spelled Saarbrucken).

It is all very cryptic!
I tried to look at these flyers you all are talking about but when I click the link for that forum a msg pops up that says this : message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?

Well - it's been awhile since there has been even a mention of 'Jennifer's Disappearance' on the local newscasts.

Last night - at the top of the program, anchor Bob Opsahl brought the Kesses plight to find their daughter back into focus.

I watched the heartbreaking film footage of Joyce & Drew standing at the corner of Americana Blvd & John Young Parkway (as they have been doing every morning & evening during rush hours!) with their huge signs of Jennifer - making sure she isn't forgotten. They are stedfastly refusing to give up the search for their precious daughter. (And who could blame them!!)

Reporter, Dain Weister is reporting 'live' from the location of the Americana/John Young intersection ...

Even when the Kesse parents are not at that location - the newest signs & posters are on just about every traffic & light pole that one can see. Dain said that the Kesses are actually out there every day - morning & night, during rush hour just praying that 'someone with information' will find the heart to come forward.

The signs are really huge so that the writing can be easily read by drivers passing by. They depict a large pic of the 'POI' walking past the HOTG pool gate - with *Person of Interest: 5'3" to 5'5"* just above the photo. Also a pic of Jenn's car with the caption - *Found at Texas & Americana*. Then there are 3 pics of Jennifer, the web address " www.jenniferkesse.com " - REWARD $15,000. -- 1 - 800 - 423 - TIPS .. and at the very top is printed, *MISSING SINCE 1/24/06 - JENNIFER KESSE* Very tastefully created and a well laid out format, imo.

Jennifer's boyfriend, Rob, who lives & works in Ft. Lauderdale during the work-week, is also out there at the intersection with a "missing sign" on weekends.

Dain Weister reported that the Kesse parents are still staying in Jenn's condo here in Orlando as they have been since her disappearance - and that they have only been able to do this because their employers have been cooperating and allowing them this 'paid time' to do what they feel they must do. They have, however, used up all their 'vacation time'. Drew Kesse plans on going on 'short term disability' in order to continue on with their search.

There were some poignant and emotionally moving comments made by both Joyce & Drew as they were interviewed while holding their posters at the intersection. Several soundbites ..

Joyce (with her voice breaking): "I couldn't look at a picture of her in her home." (and pictures are all they have left.)

"Sometimes, I do stand here on the corner and I cry - and I hide behind the sign."

When all leads went "cold" and the $100,000. of reward money was pulled away by the donor - the Kesses said they didn't know what to do next .. so resorted to becoming 'human billboards' just praying they'll reach 'the right person' somehow.

This intersection, where they are standing, is between Jenn's condo at Mosaic & Huntington on the Green Apts where her Malibu was located.

An emotionally devasted Drew: "It's a horrible thing - it's beyond hell, really!"

Dain Weister:
Detectives say, 'it's all still a mystery' - that they have no leads on this 'person of interest' who was seen around the time Jennifer's car was abandoned. The Kesses say - no major clues though indicate that she is dead - and still most every day tips are called in. One way or another, the parents said, this is what they have to do.

Drew: "I have undying love for my daughter - n' it's simple & easy - and I would give my life for my daughter."

Joyce: "We're not - we're not going to let her be forgotten!"

As a side note ...

I have not seen Jenn's brother, Logan, in any of the more recent news reports. I couldn't help but wonder .. if he was still anywhere in the Central Fla vicinity and hopefully, helping his parents in the search for his sister. (?)

If I am remembering accurately, Logan was staying in Jennifer's condo with a male friend while Jenn was on vacation with Rob. Logan initially called Jenn to report that he had inadvertently left his friend's cell phone in her bedroom and asked if she would 'overnight it' to the friend/owner. Jenn later spoke to the cell phone owner & made arrangements.

The phone was never received and we still do not know definitively if Jennifer left her condo that same Monday evening after 10 pm to mail the package or if she waited until Tuesday morning to depart from her apartment. It is surmised that the abduction was early on the morning of Tuesday, Jan. 24th - but, late Mon. night has not been ruled out.

Anyway, back to my original thought - Logan wasn't mentioned in the newscast - even when Rob Allen's 'every weekend' efforts were addressed.

Just wondering .. anybody know anything definitive about Logan or his participation during these difficult & painful months? From a media perspective - he seems to have dropped off the radar screen.

Continuing Prayers for Jennifer and her grief-stricken family ...

13th Juror

I was hoping that we could get some help with our list of suspects that we have compiled. It was hard work and it took a lot of weeding through news stories and interviews, but we firmly beleive it has to be someone close to the family.

I too, questioned the whereabouts of Logan as I did not see him on any corners holding up signs....hmmmmm

Thanks for the help!
http://www.centralfloridamissing.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=25

"Drew & Joyce Kesse"
Speaking Engagement at UCF

Parents of missing UCF alumni student, Jennifer Kesse, will be speaking about their daughter - what they have learned and how they have been impacted by her disappearance after 3 long months.

Friday, April 21st at 12 noon

The UCF Student Union - Key West Ballroom

13th Juror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads