FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, as a matter of fact, I haven't seen an O/T thread on Caylee's forum about Jenn, but a great idea! Would you like to start one?

Thanks!

Yes, I will definitely do that. I was going to start one today, but I decided it might be better to wait until things calm down over there as it would just get lost. Unless some of the regular visitors to Jenn's thread would be willing to help me keep it bumped.

I think we could steer more traffic this way when there is a lull in the Caylee case.

Also, is it possible that the remains found in Marion County could be Jenn, even though it sounds as though the remains were not skeletal? It was just announced they are that of a young adult. My prayers are with her family now and always.

Understandable... The Marion County human remains... you never know... it could be anyone! I just pray that whoever it is brings some answers to their loved ones. There was also human remains found in Boca Raton late last week or over the weekend. So scary.

Yes, I will definitely do that. I was going to start one today, but I decided it might be better to wait until things calm down over there as it would just get lost. Unless some of the regular visitors to Jenn's thread would be willing to help me keep it bumped.

I think we could steer more traffic this way when there is a lull in the Caylee case.

Also, is it possible that the remains found in Marion County could be Jenn, even though it sounds as though the remains were not skeletal? It was just announced they are that of a young adult. My prayers are with her family now and always.

I cant stop you guys from doing that, but Caylee's case and the forum are for case relevant matters. Jennifer's case is very, very important, but I dont want to see you sta rt a thread about her there and have folks give you the nudge.. I put you on my subscribed for any new info you guys can provide. God Bless Jennifer and her family.

Correct- neither cell phone has ever been found. Nor has any of Jennifer's belongings including an ipod, purse, and her clothing or her.

Jenn is still out there and the truth of what has happened to Jenn needs to come out.

Praying as always for the truth, and hoping for the miracle :)

I thought her purse was found on the back of the bar stool in her home- or was that a picture of it?

http://www.marionso.com/mediarelease.php?id=08160

An autopsy has been completed on the human remains found near Sharpes Ferry Bridge on 09-14-08. Due to the condition and partial dismemberment of the remains, it has made it difficult to identify the body by race and/or sex. The Medical Examiner’s Office confirms that it is a young adult; however extensive DNA testing is needed before identification can be made. Test results can take several weeks to return for possible comparison; however a collaborate effort with FDLE is being made to expedite the process.

Point well taken... is it all right to bring up Jennifer in certain situations (i.e. other missing people in the orlando area)

only relative to the case, not to "interject" info to bump her thread. Truthfully UCF, I might not want to intertwine the two cases on that forum right now, the whole donations/charities issue is HOT over there right now and I think that is what would bring it right to your "house" so to speak. The Kidfinders issue is not going to go away. I got 4 calls from the press today on that issue. Regardless, Jennifer does not deserve to embroiled in that- just mo, though.

http://www.marionso.com/mediarelease.php?id=08160

An autopsy has been completed on the human remains found near Sharpes Ferry Bridge on 09-14-08. Due to the condition and partial dismemberment of the remains, it has made it difficult to identify the body by race and/or sex. The Medical Examiner’s Office confirms that it is a young adult; however extensive DNA testing is needed before identification can be made. Test results can take several weeks to return for possible comparison; however a collaborate effort with FDLE is being made to expedite the process.

Dear Lord, I pray for closure for the Kesse family

Thank you for that. I am staying quiet if you can't tell. The only thing I wanted to point out today was how long Jenn has been missing.

Thank you for that. I am staying quiet if you can't tell. The only thing I wanted to point out today was how long Jenn has been missing.
She deserves to be home, and you are to be commended for you work with this family, sounds like you have it all pretty much taken care of :)

When I hear "young adult" it doesn't bring to mind anyone much over 19 to me. I am sure that isn't much comfort while waiting on the testing, but I figured Jenn's family and friends would be anxious about the find. We all are. I will keep Jenn in my thoughts and prayers.

From Family website: http://www.findjenniferkesse.com

Family Letter, September 2008 -
As we approach the 2 3/4 year mark since Jennifer was abducted January 24,2006, we, her family, would like to again thank all of those who support Jennifer in our efforts to find her. We remain strong, focused and working hard to find Jennifer as well as multi Law Enforcement Agencies working Jennifer’s case. Leads continue to come in and with the recent CBS 48 Hours special on Jennifer, 7/2/08, the tips have once again increased dramatically, for which we are greatly thankful. All involved still have great hope that Jennifer’s abduction will be solved. This is NOT a Cold Case! We continue to ask that if you know any information or anyone who does, that they reach out to whomever they feel comfortable with in giving that information to, be it police, Crimeline (there are still rewards for Jennifer and the Suspect), a lawyer, clergy, or media outlet. They will get the information to the right people for follow up. To this day nothing has been found or used of Jennifer’s and that fact gives us a continued source of hope and energy in the fight to find her.
As we have stated in the past, we will not go away, we will not stop the awareness needed to find Jennifer and bring her home where she belongs and we will not be intimidated or discouraged as time passes. Are we desperate? Yes, the time Jennifer has been Missing is simply too long. People must remember that there is an ABDUCTOR still loose and must be found and brought to justice. If we can identify the Suspect who last drove Jennifer’s car and walked away, we will find Jennifer! Imagine for 1 second 2 people falling off the face of the earth and no one knows where they are? Just not possible. The clues are there for us to find and put together, there is at least one person and most likely more that know what has happened to Jennifer – they need to speak up, step forward and lead us to our daughter - NOW.
July 1, 2008, the Jennifer Kesse-Tiffany Sessions Missing Persons Act took effect. The new law greatly enhances who can report a Missing Person, what information must be taken and put into local and state databases quickly and efficiently and collect DNA if after 90 days the person has not been located. Thanks to the many people who worked so hard to make the law a reality.
Ordinary people can make a difference in their communities and they must also take back their communities from the lawless criminals, those who do not respect our laws which make us the greatest country in the world. Not until we, as a community, stand up and say enough is enough will we make our communities safer. Take stock in your community and be its’ eyes and ears. Police cannot do it alone. They are there to support you, you must take the actions needed to fight crime, if not, there will be no one to blame but ourselves for letting a small percentage of our population ruin our neighborhoods and freedoms we so greatly enjoy. Be the Solution! Rise to the occasion and make a difference today. You see a crime call police. You know of a crime, call police, for you may be the next victim!
We hope that you all continue to pass on Jennifer’s information to everyone you know and ask them to pass it on also. Together we will find our missing loved ones – together we will bring them all home and together we will make our city, county, state and nation even a better place to live.
May Good win over evil,
Kesse family and friends

THE DAILY MOTIVATOR
September 12, 2008
Purposeful determination
What is the difference between desperation and determination? The
difference comes from having a positive, meaningful direction.
The energy of desperation is wasted on self-pity and negativity. That
can lead to destructive behavior, which only makes the sense of
desperation worse.
Yet by choosing a positive orientation, you can always transform the
self-defeating energy of your desperation into solid, potent
determination. By applying that energy toward a positive purpose, you
can make great and valuable improvements in your world.
If you become dismayed, discouraged or even desperate, recognize that
there's a positive opportunity. For it signals that you are ready and
willing to be genuinely determined.
And when determination fuels your actions, those actions bring real
results. Persistence, effectiveness and power flow naturally and solidly
from purposeful determination.
Just one step away from desperation is the energy of determination. Take
that step, and put all that energy to good use.

Ralph Marston - Please visit Ralph Marston's site - http://GreatDay.com

I think of Jennifer and the Kesse family every day. This story haunts me.

We need to bring her home.

I think of Jennifer and the Kesse family every day. This story haunts me.

We need to bring her home.

I agree more then you can imagine! We need answers and there are people out there who have them.

Let's pray for Jenn, for her family and friends, for law enforcement, for the person(s) who know what happened, and for the person(s) responsible. Let's pray for the heart of the person(s) who hold the answers that are so desparately needed.

I agree more then you can imagine! We need answers and there are people out there who have them.

Let's pray for Jenn, for her family and friends, for law enforcement, for the person(s) who know what happened, and for the person(s) responsible. Let's pray for the heart of the person(s) who hold the answers that are so desparately needed.

Standing for Jenn and her Family, prayers to all of you:blowkiss:

I can't tell you how often I think of Jennifer, her case hits so close to home. She was in my sorority and although I never met her, she's a sister to me. So many times I've wondered what happened to her and prayed for closure for her family. I hope the Kesse family gets some answers soon.

I can't tell you how often I think of Jennifer, her case hits so close to home. She was in my sorority and although I never met her, she's a sister to me. So many times I've wondered what happened to her and prayed for closure for her family. I hope the Kesse family gets some answers soon.

I think once you are a UCF Knight, when anything bad happens to one of our own, it just hits home. Keep the prayers up and hopefully the answers needed will come soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11