FL - John Reynolds, 60, Miami-Dade, 17 March 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by creepedout, Mar 25, 2016.

1. creepedout

creepedout New Member

2. Loading...

3. michmi

michmi New Member

I'm so glad his employer cares so much for him, it seems he may not have much in the way of family.

4. Anonymous_Mom

Anonymous_Mom New Member

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/region/4021430-missing-man-fargo-ties-found

Missing man with Fargo ties found

Cheryl Reas, the woman who was searching for Mr. Reynolds, "was going through Reynolds’ bag “one more time looking for any leads” and found an envelope with two business cards in a pocket she hadn’t noticed, she said in an email.

One of the business cards led her to a man who had attended church with Reynolds in Texas, and he emailed her Thursday, April 28, to say Reynolds was “alive, well and working.”

“I do not know details. But I do know John is alive and well,” Reas wrote on Facebook on Thursday. “Thanks for all your prayers. It seems they worked.”"

5. KayElJay

KayElJay <b><span style="color:#000099;">WS Forum Moderator Moderator

Yea :) I'm happy it appears he has been found and is safe. I'll do some digging around to see if I can find anything "official" rather than the word of a friend. If anyone finds confirmation, please post it.