GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

So this is a case that's very important to me because I actually used to work at the Great Clips that KK worked at before she went to Tangles, I was the receptionist. She only worked there a month or two, barely enough time to make a presence but she still managed to do it, she wore a scarf to work almost every day but also wore different wigs (she never wore wig caps or anything though, just the wig almost like a hat) every night after work she would just sit in her car silently and would sometimes say things like she was waiting for her boyfriend or that her boyfriend was abusive and she didn't want to go home (looking back on it I now realize that it was because she lived in her car, yikes) but after a month or two she left because she claimed no one liked her (WE DIDN'T). Once they began searching for the body they actually dredged the lake behind my Great Clips looking for Joleen's body but found nothing. Also I haven't seen anyone in the forum mention this article so I don't know how true it is but I've always been absolutely fixated on it because of not only the wigs (which I have a feeling she wore when she worked with us) but also because of the ponytails, I can't help but think that if they aren't her hair they could be evidence that she's not only killed other women but has taken trophies from them in such a serial killer fashion.

Suspect Kimberly Kessler: Newly released documents shed light on what may have happened to Joleen Cummings

Dec 19th(next Thursday) is next court date.

"Circuit Judge James Daniel passed her case to Dec. 19, at which time he will schedule a competency hearing. It will likely be set for early January, and Kessler's attorney predicts it will take a full day."

When you worked with her, did you consider her cray cray?

She actually got a new attorney, I don't know if this is in addition to her previous one "garbage"
79283876_130239358421756_762614229869002752_n.png

YULEE, Fla. – A woman accused of killing her co-worker at a Nassau County hair salon in 2018 faces a competency hearing Friday to decide if she is fit to stand trial.

Kimberly Kessler, who is charged with murdering Joleen Cummings, has been committed to Florida State Hospital since Judge James Daniel ruled her not competent for prosecution last July.

Judge to decide if Kimberly Kessler is fit to stand trial

Judge orders Kimberly Kessler to have mental competency review

Blair told News4Jax that she didn’t recognize Kessler, but noticed she was eating.

“I watched her eat a few sandwiches and two bottles of Gatorade and was laughing with the officers and the other patients, smiling and acting like she was completely normal like there was nothing going on,” said Blair. “I heard her jokingly say to an officer, ‘I’ll be good for another 50 days.’ And I didn’t quite understand what she meant.”

Court says Kimberly Kessler still competent for trial

The decision comes as Kessler remains behind bars in the Nassau County Jail. She weighed approximately 74 pounds when she appeared during a competency hearing last Monday.

During the hearing, Kessler was removed from view after she yelled an expletive about the public defender’s office. On the Zoom hearing, Kessler could still be heard yelling and cursing in the background. A deputy came back and told the court that Kessler did not want to be represented by the public defender.

An emergency order from the Nassau County Sheriff’s Office requested guidance from a judge, saying Kessler was refusing to eat and wouldn’t accept any medical treatment. Last Tuesday, the judge dismissed the petition, which stated that Kessler was trying to kill herself by starvation.

According to the court, the updated testimony and evidence presented to the court “has not overcome the presumption that Defendant (Kessler) remains competent to stand trial.” It states that although it has increased in intensity, Kessler’s current pattern of conduct is “no different than when she was first arrested in 2018. Before her first competency hearing, she consistently engaged in periods where she refused to eat for various reasons."

The court also states: “As extreme as Defendant’s behavior has been, it does not automatically mean she is incompetent for the purpose of going to trial.”

Judge sets August trial date for Kimberly Kessler in 2018 murder of Joleen Cummings

N
assau County Judge James Daniel on Thursday set Aug. 16 for Kimberly Kessler’s trial in the 2018 murder of Joleen Cummings.

The judge set an all-day motion hearing for March 19, and the judge prefers that to be virtual.

The defense has so far filed nine motions to suppress evidence in the case, and Kessler’s lawyer said during the hearing there were three more in the works.

The next hearing will be March 4.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...018-murder-of-joleen-cummings/?outputType=amp

Did the March 4th occur?

Since this case went from Missing Person to Murder Trial I have relocated from the neighborhoods behind the salon to GA- just checking for the latest.

I still believe this KK trial is just one piece in many unsolved puzzles around the country...

Judge sets August trial date for Kimberly Kessler in 2018 murder of Joleen Cummings

N
assau County Judge James Daniel on Thursday set Aug. 16 for Kimberly Kessler’s trial in the 2018 murder of Joleen Cummings.

The judge set an all-day motion hearing for March 19, and the judge prefers that to be virtual.

The defense has so far filed nine motions to suppress evidence in the case, and Kessler’s lawyer said during the hearing there were three more in the works.

The next hearing will be March 4.

Accused Fla. killer Kimberly Kessler incompetent to stand trial | firstcoastnews.com

Accused killer Kimberly Kessler incompetent to stand trial, doctor says
She was previously deemed incompetent to stand trial in 2020, but Circuit Judge James Daniel overruled that determination.
f5437cf2-d3a3-437e-b33c-0d84fbe7cc64_1920x1080.jpg

NASSAU, Fla. — Just 80 pounds following a hunger strike and allegedly prone to spreading and throwing feces, Kimberly Kessler has presented mental health issues almost since her arrest on murder charges in 2018.

Now, a doctor has found her mentally incompetent to stand trial, according to court records.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back