GUILTY FL - Jonathan & Sarah Adleta for child sexual abuse, Oviedo, 2012

Being a victim of child sexual abuse this case triggers me really bad. And I have to say that IF I ever had to discover that my own mother was involved in my rape, I would have likely killed myself. My mother's love, and knowing she loved me, kept me going as a child. I even protected her from this horrid secret because i loved her so much and I knew it would hurt her to hear what her brother was doing to me in the dark.

I can never understand the women in relationships like that.

No, in my experience you feel an almost primal protectiveness towards your babies. This seemed to have not been the experience of this "mother" and I WILL NEVER KNOW what pleasure men (and women) get from using children and babies for sexual gratification

I really get a twitch when these news stories emphasize the male perpetrator's sentence/possible sentence and seem to downplay that of the female perpetrator. Hang 'em both, as someone said above. And this whole business where we give a female perpetrator some kind of walk card because she is the weaker sex is ********e. The excuses we make for females who perpetrate horrible crimes against children! We wouldn't even think of making excuses for a male perpetrator.

Psychologically abused? Don't care. Still going to jail for just as long as your accomplice.

I actually feel what the mother did in this case even more disturbing that what the sperm donor did. This woman grew a baby inside her, gave birth, feed and held that baby with the knowledge it would be horrifically abused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Mother sentenced to 54 years for horrific sex abuse of her own children....

A Florida mother has been sentenced to 54 years in federal prison after pleading guilty to sexually abusing her children together with her husband, a decorated Marine.

Sarah Adleta, 29, was charged with sexual exploitation of a minor. Her retired Marine ex-husband Jonathan Adleta, who was awarded the Purple Heart, was found guilty last month and faces 10 years to life in jail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ced-54-years-horrific-sex-abuse-children.html

Wtf? Is wrong with people? I can't even think of a comment.

Both of these children ARE toddlers still.
Born in 2010 or so.
Unbelievable.

i hope this evil witch gets some comeuppance in prison, from the inmates who miss their own beloved children.

I have no comment either. I can't even find words to express. All I have is pure hate. God bless us all, and the children.

Goz

It still baffles me how there can even be people like this in this world. This is extremely disturbing.

The only thing I can say is that I hope both of them end up in general population and word of their evil gets out. :jail::bigfight:

I know we are hearing about these cases more because of the internet but I do believe it is happening more possibly from the easy access to this kind of *advertiser censored*.And it seems to be a growing number of younger perpetrators. Could younger people think this is ok because of being exposed to so much out there? I am just trying to figure out how this is acceptable to more people than say 40-50 years ago. I can't even think about it emotionally,I start to feel sick.

I know we are hearing about these cases more because of the internet but I do believe it is happening more possibly from the easy access to this kind of *advertiser censored*.And it seems to be a growing number of younger perpetrators. Could younger people think this is ok because of being exposed to so much out there? I am just trying to figure out how this is acceptable to more people than say 40-50 years ago. I can't even think about it emotionally,I start to feel sick.

Cuffem-
I don't know the reason but I'm sure with the exposure of more TV, the internet and the more open society is we as a people have become more so- called tolerant of evil behavior. I don't mean we, I mean people seem to be able to justify the evil they do, and can find more ways to express this, and see others that indulge in like behavior. ( internet, *advertiser censored*, etc.)

I'm sure 40-50 years ago these crimes existed but we did not have the easy access to the media like today. I'm positive people would not cross such lines and exhibit such horrible and unacceptable, evil behavior as often as they do today. There is so much exposure to immoral behavior, I feel people think, THINK, they can indulge in these behaviors more freely without accountability to society.

I too can't get a handle on this situation without getting sick. I think I'm just trying to find a reason. I just can't. :banghead:

Goz

Just when I thought I couldn't be surprised any longer by what human beings do to each other- I read this awful story. What kind of warped mind comes up with such a depraved idea? And what kind of "mother" allows this to happen to her babies? Honestly, I hope karma gives them a daily dose of payback once they are in prison. Disgusting vile pieces of trash.

7 January 2014

A father who, along with his wife, planned to sexually abuse their children once they were born, was given two sentences of life in prison Monday in federal court in Orlando.

What 26-year-old Jonathan Adleta did to his children, said U.S. District Judge Roy B. Dalton Jr., was "heinous. ... This defendant is guilty of ... the destruction and scarring of his own children."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-mom-dad-child-sex-oviedo-sentencing-20140106-story.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLWho
Back