GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conjugal visits are going to be tense. Michael is not happy that RR didn't play along.

If he lands in prison, they'll probably break up. I can't see her bothering to compete with his potential in house friendships....ha.

Conjugal visits are going to be tense. Michael is not happy that RR didn't play along.

If they are still together, I predict they won't be after this. Do you think they really haven't spoken since November, 2012?

So according to MD the prosecutor wasn't there and RR has memory problems. So the only person to be believed is MD because LE didn't bother to look for a gun they never knew existed. Anything else? jmo

Sunny Hostin‏@SunnyHostin·19 mins
Jurors are now staring at the defendant. STARING

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 2m
Judge is back on the bench, video is in house #DunnTrial #MichaelDun

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but IMO there's a significant inconsistency in Dunn's statement that he knew Jordan had died and couldn't sleep that night and RR's statement that she learned about Jordan's death the next morning on TV. Why did he wait and let RR find out from the TV that Dunn had killed a teenager? Why didn't he tell her as soon as he found out? IMO, the two stories just don't add up.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but IMO there's a significant inconsistency in Dunn's statement that he knew Jordan had died and couldn't sleep that night and RR's statement that she learned about Jordan's death the next morning on TV. Why did he wait and let RR find out from the TV that Dunn had killed a teenager? Why didn't he tell her as soon as he found out? IMO, the two stories just don't add up.

She said she slept until 7am iirc

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 55s
Det Marc Musser being called back to the podium. Will correspond w/ video of police interview of #MichaelDunn #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 2m
Turns out there will NOT be any jail calls played. This video will be last thing #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Judge "So we're gonna go all the way through through this trial without one jail call!"
Then laughter in the court room.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 29s
Musser interview #MichaelDunn in Brevard County. Says he's done 50-75 suspect interviews #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 16s
Video of interview is partially redacted, so Healey is giving instructions to jury right now on that #DunnTrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 53s
State about to show redacted interview of #MichaelDunn police interview from day after shooting.

OMG...."Can I have a magazine?"

*didn't see this on previous LE interview

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan now
Video of dunn's police interview on screen. #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
#dunntrial jurors seeing edited video of Dunn in police interview room on 11/24/12.#michaeldunn appears relaxed in video, is read his rights

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao now
#michaeldunn is asked basic questions in police interview, name, age, DOB, address, phone number, employment, etc. Still calm #dunntrial

OMG...."Can I have a magazine?"

*didn't see this on previous LE interview

It wasn't there, but, IMHO, it shows his casual attitude towards LE and goes along with what he told the Brevard officer about setting things right with Jacksonville LE.

I think he was confident that he would walk out of the station with a wave from LE and them saying they "get it" that it was obviously self-defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth