GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 55s
Defense rests. #MichaelDunn allowed to resume seat. 15 minute break.

I find it so hard to believe his fiancé left the gas station with him. I know she did; I would have been terrified to leave with him.

I'm thinking his fiance wasn't nearly as bad off as the kid that was shot. This testimony continues..ugh.
Maybe his tummy troubles were from scarfing down cheap pizza..

And boozing it up.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Strolla is petitioning again for a "judgment for acquittal", saying state didn't prove burden #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 32s
Corey says #MichaelDunn has made so many inconsistent statements that state will show jury shouldn't consider testimony at all #DunnTrial

motion denied

What about rebuttal? Will there be such a thing?

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 7s
State will call one rebuttal witness then show a video. #DunnTrial

As a juror I would think it is most reasonable to assume there was no gun since it was not found by any investigations or by a citizen who happened upon it. How likely would it be that someone would find a hidden gun in the bushes or somewhere nearby and just keep it without reporting the find? I think it is more UNreasonable to believe there could have been a gun with the boys and they dumped it between the Gate and restaurant area (or whatever that other building is)

All IMO

I suppose if there were dumpsters they could have been emptied between then and later.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 59s
If you count breaks and sidebars, it's been about 4 hours since #MichaelDunn took the stand.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 7s
State will call one rebuttal witness then show a video. #DunnTrial

This feels hasty imo. Just one witness? Just one video?

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 44s
Cops told him it wasn't possible there was gun in car. Area where Durango went hadn't been searched the, strolla said. #DunnTrial

If MD had called LE immediately after the shooting and told his "defense" story the investigation would have focused more on finding a weapon. I think MD knew more than we would think he knew at the time. I hope his actions burn his a$$!

I find it so hard to believe his fiancé left the gas station with him. I know she did; I would have been terrified to leave with him.

In her statement to LE, she told them that the only reason she went outside after the clerk said "He's got a gun" is because she realized it was MD with the gun and that it would be all right. She also indicated that she told the clerk that if it was MD with the gun, that it was all right. She truly believed he could handle himself with a gun. Little did she know that it would have been better if she held the gun that night.

Are the rebuttal witnesses the people who interviewed MD?

I suppose if there were dumpsters they could have been emptied between then and later.

Was there some testimony from any of the witnesses that they saw anyone near any area where dumpsters were located? I could have missed it, but I don't remember any. I heard a few witnesses (i.e., the auto parts store woman with the employer's white truck who called 911) say only that they were unaware of where the other three teens were, but never placing them at the dumpsters. Perhaps I missed more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa