GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan now
Never said anything about gun after leaving gate, at hotel or on drive to brevard next day. #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 18s
Strolla argues that in her mental state she forgot rouer said its possible. #DunnTrial

A few observations from Sunny Hostin from earlier (via Twitter):

Sunny Hostin‏@SunnyHostin·44m
Another male juror is no longer looking at Dunn as Dunn says Jordan Davis threatened his life several times and got out of car w/weapon

Sunny Hostin‏@SunnyHostin·2 hrs
Female juror in front row just chuckled at Dunn's assertion that there were 4 shooters in the car. She is now exclusively looking at

This makes me ecstatic. I hope those two make the final cut.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom now
Rouer in tears again, she's excused.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 10s
Tape of dunn interview needs to come from Sao office. Taking break till 330. #DunnTrial

I think his girlfriend buried him. No wonder she was in tears.

So...Is the attorney trying to say she wouldn't remember if she'd been told about a gun? Was this an attempt to portray her as...mental? I don't think the defense attorney did his client a favor there, JMO.

She seemed sincere, conflicted, tortured, kind of how you would expect someone to be who was brought up to give that sort of testimony.

It appears to me that she gets that the shooting is a big deal.

This guy reminds me of Larry Flint...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANK YOU, Linda7NJ!!!!! :loveyou::loveyou:

:seeya: I have been going BONKERS :scared: trying to figure out just WHO he resembled....in physicality & in 'tude!!!!!:tantrum::tantrum:

So...I guess she wouldn't remember if she'd heard about a gun? Was this an attempt to portray her as...mental? I don't think the defense attorney did himself a favor there, JMO.

She didn't look like she didn't remember imo. She looked like she wanted to remember but couldn't because it didn't happen.

This information about the call between Dunn and his neighbor - that Dunn did not make the call - is devastating to the defense. it totally undercuts an important argument that Strolla made in his opening and on his direct exam of Dunn.

Did their phone records show that they ever called anybody about taking care of the dog??

I need to watch Dunn's testimony, have gotten "in-humanity" and "BS" overload from juggling 3 trials and just couldn't deal with watching anything this morning...decompressing :scared:
I am amazed at the ability for some defendants to outright lie and, in all honesty, having experienced several LE involved situations, I was always more accurate within the first 48 hours after an incident than months or years down the line.:twocents:

The girlfriend is very believable to me. I get emotional very easily, so I can relate to her distress.

I think her testimony just negated everything the defendant said.

She didn't look like she didn't remember imo. She looked like she wanted to remember but couldn't because it didn't happen.

I also took it as "light dawning on Marblehead" (old Boston insult!) that "THE MAN" :jail: she intended to "hitch her wagon to" is a CREEP, LIAR & FRAUD!....oh yeah, and arrogantly SELFISH! :truce:

AND RIGHT BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY :banghead::banghead:

I find his girlfriend extremely believable, so much more than he is. I'm glad to see she's not lowering herself to lying for MD...

@SunnyHostin: Now female juror in back row furrowing brow as Dunn explains he walked dog Charlie even though he was afraid the thugs in SUV would be back

Sunny Hostin also feels that the cross examination was very effective and went very well. So make of that what you will.

............AND, if she was on any type of medication, ie, antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds, she would NOT be such a hot mess up on the stand. JMO. She's playing the pity card, not at all like her first statement to LE :twocents:

I also took it as "light dawning on Marblehead" (old Boston insult!) that "THE MAN" :jail: she intended to "hitch her wagon to" is a CREEP, LIAR & FRAUD!....oh yeah, and arrogantly SELFISH! :truce:

AND RIGHT BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY :banghead::banghead:

Conjugal visits are going to be tense. Michael is not happy that RR didn't play along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam