GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
action and looks like another question...probably now what do we do???

Hmmm the judge came back in, was handed a note, and now we're back to the still pictures.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 6s
I believe this is the seventh question they've asked. #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 1m
Juror question. #DunnTrial

And not live, it should be back. I see a slip of paper in the judge's hand.

I don't think this 4th day of deliberations is a bad thing. 1- I think they have just about finished and were very thorough going thru the evidence. They have not seen all that we have so it is not so clear cut to them probably.

Actually, I purposefully did not follow this case until trial started because I wanted the juror feeling/experience. While it is not ..wham, bam we have a verdict type case I would vote guilty with all I have seen in court. jm ramble

you know if another guy walks out after killing a black kid I myself would like to be out there demonstrating.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 32s
Jury has a question, we're just waiting for all parties to get in to courtroom #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 4s
Jury: is defense of self defense separate for each person in each count #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

WJXT reporting that it is a question, not a verdict.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 14s
Jury: are we determining is deadly force justified against each person in each count #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 7s
Jury: if we determine deadly force justified against one person, is it automatically justified against the others? #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 24s
Long question asks if self defense is separate for each victim. The answer is yes. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 42s
Healey: yes, self defense for each person, each count. #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 30s
Healey: each defense to each count is considered separately #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 53s
It appears jurors think self defense is a justifiable argument in some charges but not others. #DunnTrial

Geeze.... they are making this way more complicated than it is. :banghead:

I can't find anything either...but can't you just see him looking around and wondering where everyone is????? I guess whomever did show up didn't do much since he did not get get out. "Daddy" was talking to him about it getting ready...selling his stash of guns and other belongings.

Dont't forget they sold his plane! And he was adamant about keeping his Jetta. I thought it was interesting that Dunn wanted to use the money raised from the Website to pay his bills. His mother told him they could not do that. So Rhonda is left holding the bag so to speak. She became responsible for all the bills.

What was interesting to me was that RR was not in the courtroom supporting her man after she testified. I guess she could not afford to stay in Jacksonville after she testified for the State. Wouldn't it have been gracious of Dunn's parents to get a room for her? assuming they are still on good terms? JMV

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 5s
Healey is reiterating the questions right now to make sure everyone is on the same page #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 14s
Jury: are we determining is deadly force justified against each person in each count #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

So they think it may have been justified against Jordan but not the others?. Is there any other explanation for that question? I'm feeling sick.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 47s
Healey will likely tell jury each charge must be considered separately. #DunnTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer