GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am recalling MD's letter to gramma where he reminds her of how his friends have described him as being one of those people who can fall in a pile of poo and always come up smelling like roses.

To have that rep with his friends suggests to me that MD was known for getting himself into bad situations and has never suffered consequences. The fact that MD finds this a good quality in himself or feels it is something to brag to his gramma about is very telling to me. It makes me tend to think the neighbors descriptions of MD given to the Davis attorney is dead on.

He's a sociopath. Rules simply do not apply to him, he places himself above everyone else.
IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am recalling MD's letter to gramma where he reminds her of how his friends have described him as being one of those people who can fall in a pile of poo and always come up smelling like roses.

To have that rep with his friends suggests to me that MD was known for getting himself into bad situations and has never suffered consequences. The fact that MD finds this a good quality in himself or feels it is something to brag to his gramma about is very telling to me. It makes me tend to think the neighbors descriptions of MD given to the Davis attorney is dead on.

Yes, and if he gets off for this, it'll be another case of a spoiled little sociopath literally getting away with murder, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021