FL - Juan Luis Cintron Garcia, 39, tow truck driver, died of gunshot wounds in Taft Neighborhood in Orange County, FL, Apr 10, 2024

PayrollNerd

Reaction score

Deputies told WESH 2 News that just before 10 p.m. Wednesday, multiple shots were fired, and a man, identified as 39-year-old Juan Luis Cintron Garcia, was shot.

Paramedics rushed him to the hospital, but he died from his wounds. Garcia, until recently, had been living at the home.

For much of Thursday, crime scene technicians used a metal detector and scanned the ground in front of a home on 8th Avenue in Taft.

They were looking for shell casings and other evidence beyond the dozens of markers that dotted the home's front lawn.

======================

Investigators said back in March that the same car was towed from an apartment complex in Orange County.

“The tow truck driver of that particular tow of this vehicle was a murder victim in Orange County that happened one day before our kidnapping murder,” said Sheriff Lemma.

The tow truck driver was identified as Juan Cintron-Garcia.

Thank you for creating a thread for Cintron-Garcia.

His case is also most likely connected to this one according to Sheriff Lemma

Juan Luis Cintron Garcia, 39, has been described as a beloved husband, father, son, brother, and uncle. A service for Garcia's family and close friends is being held on Wednesday at the Good Life Funeral Home in Orlando. Loved ones said he leaves behind a legacy of "kindness," "love," and "passion."

1713326113727.png

When I was a teen, I was always told you are judged by the company you keep. However, as an adult, I don't believe this is always 100% true. In this situation, combined with Juan's domestic violence record, I'm still deciding what to think.

re:65 Music SM
Anyone have an opinion on the man in the red hoody from link below? Does he look like Garcia?
I could not keep up with what they are saying: but there is some premium cars and bling shown. I did look up the logo on the hoody: also pricey for a hoody.
Note: From 2 years ago...

re:65 Music SM
Anyone have an opinion on the man in the red hoody from link below? Does he look like Garcia?
I could not keep up with what they are saying: but there is some premium cars and bling shown. I did look up the logo on the hoody: also pricey for a hoody.
Note: From 2 years ago...
I could be wrong but I think he's just making a joke about people pirating this video. They might just be showing off their chains and car.

Any record of legal issues for him?
January 13th, 2018, he was arrested for a domestic violence battery charge. The case was dropped when the DA decided it wasn't "suitable for prosection."

In 2019 a custody issue with involving his son ended up with an Amber Alert being issued after his son was kidnapped at gunpoint by his ex-wife (Websleuth's thread linked at bottom of post).

On March 28th, 2024, he was arrested for a domestic violence battery charge. The case was still active in court at the time of his murder. The complaint filed stated that he was the primary aggressor but that charges would be filed against the other individual involved in the incident as well.

I know this is sensitive as Websleuths is victim friendly. I tried to answer the question just stating facts without judging or bashing (I did ask a moderator). I hope answering the question, with just the facts and no opinion or judgement is acceptable within the guidelines. If not, I just request a clear explanation of where I went wrong. Much thanks!

January 13th, 2018, he was arrested for a domestic violence battery charge. The case was dropped when the DA decided it wasn't "suitable for prosection."

In 2019 a custody issue with involving his son ended up with an Amber Alert being issued after his son was kidnapped at gunpoint by his ex-wife (Websleuth's thread linked at bottom of post).

On March 28th, 2024, he was arrested for a domestic violence battery charge. The case was still active in court at the time of his murder. The complaint filed stated that he was the primary aggressor but that charges would be filed against the other individual involved in the incident as well.

I know this is sensitive as Websleuths is victim friendly. I tried to answer the question just stating facts without judging or bashing (I did ask a moderator). I hope answering the question, with just the facts and no opinion or judgement is acceptable within the guidelines. If not, I just request a clear explanation of where I went wrong. Much thanks!

Wow. So she could potentially be a poi. And the little boy doesn't have either parent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johlar12
Back