FL - Kameela Russell, 41, found deceased, Miami Gardens, 15 May 2019 *Arrest*

Knox

Reaction score
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. - Police are searching for a Miami Gardens woman who hasn't been seen since Wednesday.

Family members said Kameela Russell, 41, was supposed to pick up her daughter from Russell's aunt's house Wednesday, but she never showed.

Russell works as a test chairperson at Miami Norland Senior High School, but she also did not show up to work Thursday and Friday.

Russell's aunt, Donna Blyden, said she thought she saw Russell's 2014 black Audi outside her home around 6 p.m. Wednesday but when she checked the driveway sometime later the car was not there.
Police searching for Miami Gardens woman missing for days

Katie Johnson‏Verified account @Katie_Johnson_ 1h1 hour ago
Just spoke to Kameela Russell’s family about her disappearance. They are hurting but staying strong. If you know where she might be, please contact @MGPDFL. She has two beautiful daughters who need their mom. @nbc6

D64KsnQWsAAL5oK.jpg

D64KsnPWsAEwXL2.jpg

D64KsqZWkAAVlDL.jpg

One story says a family member saw her and then looked again and she was gone. Another story says family members saw her drive away. So which is it? There is a canal behind the street where her family lives. But, if she drove away, she could be just about anywhere. I wonder how testing went that day. Perhaps it went badly. It's a really tough job.

Well, this was the usual first weekend after a person goes missing. The family conducted a search with some help from friends. They distributed flyers. I'm interested in knowing about Kameela's relationship history. Obviously, she had a relationship with someone. She has two children! Is that the only someone? Is there another someone?

Kameela Russell, 41, was last seen Wednesday night in the driveway of her aunt’s home in Miami Gardens.

Russell went to the home to pick up her 6-year-old daughter.

Donna Blyden, her aunt, said she saw Russell’s car pull into the driveway before it suddenly disappeared.

“When I look again, I didn’t see the car,” Blyden said, “so I text her and say, ‘Where are you? I know you were in the driveway just now, and now you’re not here. Where are you?’ I didn’t get an answer.”

Miami Gardens Police are seeking the public’s help to find the school employee and mother of two.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back