Found Deceased FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024

ESTRELLA CHICON, FRANCISCO ALBERTO
2024CF000886A

Well, one thing's for sure, his career in LE is over. Traitor.

Calendar:
View attachment 497579

Docket:
View attachment 497577

Charges:
3rd DEGREE FELONY - 934.03(1)(A) - EAVESDROPPING ILLEGAL INTERCEPTION OF COMMUNICATION
3rd DEGREE FELONY - 934.03(1)(C) - INVADE PRIVACY ILLEGAL DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATION
3rd DEGREE FELONY - 838.21 - OBSTRUCT CRIMINAL INVEST PUB SERVANT USE DESTROY CONF INFO TO OBSTRUCT
3rd DEGREE FELONY - 815.06(2)(A) - PROPERTY CRIMES ACCESS COMPUTER ELECTRONIC DEVICE WO ATHORITY
3rd DEGREE FELONY - 934.215 - PUBLIC ORDER CRIMES USE 2 WAY COMM DEVICE TO FACIL FELONY

Yep, his career is toast plus he's forever searchable. He will be able to bond out at that price.

Not much here but it's an LLC
has his tow company listed there as well

I haven't found any other updates, but it appears that yesterday a reporter contacted and spoke with Katherine's father.

"Katherine’s father told our affiliate station in Miami that finding out about the death was a heavy blow to the whole family.

He asked to remain anonymous out of fear for his family following what happened but said Katherine always took care of them."

So the Acura was towed in February because it was illegally parked. The LLC address, 605 Ferguson Drive, is the location of TRL Towing. Many Yelp reviews of this particular company speak to their vehicles being towed away almost immediately after being parked. Some people claim that their vehicles were towed for no reason and that they had to pay to get their vehicles back.

Additional reviews claim that items of theirs that were in their vehicles went missing after they were towed.

I wonder if the people driving the Acura around were using it for illegal purposes, since it appears to have been unregistered and linked to two murders. Could something have gone missing from the Acura when they got it back from the towing lot? Why was the tow truck driver murdered in April if he towed it back in February?

Did they only just receive information on the tow truck driver and his location? Or were they just sitting on their hands, so to speak.

JMO

Posting since it was updated this morning. Give's info on Tow truck driver
More info on tow truck driver- recently arrested for DV.
Article says Florida Division of Corporation records indicate Garcia is an officer in an Orlando company called "65 Music."
Does anyone know what 65 music is?
The tow truck driver has been named as Juan Luis Cintron Garcia
detectives believe the shooting was not a random act and that Cintron Garcia was targeted

According to SCSO, 10mm rounds were used in the fatal shooting of Garcia, which matched the rounds that were recovered from the scene of Aguasvivas’ burned SUV.

He was facing a misdemeanor that was filed March 28, 2024

Received a PPP loan in 2021

Are we allowed to discuss LE being involved in this after the arrest of the deputy?
I dont want to break any rules by talking about the deputy that was arrested being involved.
I dont know who to ask, im new to posting
Jumping off of your post to address a few things.

Law enforcement has stated that FE is not a person of interest in Katherine’s case, so he may not be sleuthed or discussed outside what has been reported in the mainstream media. That goes for anyone else at this point, as no one has been named a suspect or POI.

Also, as of this post, speculation that Katherine was involved in something illegal is not supported by any known facts and is therefore off limits.

If anyone has a question, use the report button to ask us. Thanks!

I'm also thinking pre-planned. I hope things will move quickly in this case but it spans many counties and green acura's are probably abundant. No doubt it's been ditched at this point, possibly a stolen vehicle to begin with.
Weirdly, I don't think green Acuras are common at all. Very peculiar vehicle to be stalking someone with. I believe the sheriff even said something about it's a strange vehicle to be committing a crime with because it's so unusual.

Weirdly, I don't think green Acuras are common at all. Very peculiar vehicle to be stalking someone with. I believe the sheriff even said something about it's a strange vehicle to be committing a crime with because it's so unusual.
Well, forgive me, but we were only on page 2 at the time of my comment. LOL
And yes, as the Sheriff stated today it is the only 2002 green acura in FL that is in commission. The other two had been salvaged.

Apparently the tow truck driver that towed the Acura used in the car jacking was murdered the day before Katherine was.

Thoughts? I wonder if this was some sort of revenge plot?
Well, this took a crazy spin within about 4 posts. My jaw is on the floor. This is insane.

I could not find a thread for Juan Luis Cintron Garcia, the tow truck driver shot last week, so I made one.

I don't understand why anyone would put their career, livelihood and future in jeopardy for anyone. Much less as a favor for a childhood friend of a spouse. This is just beyond my level of comprehension.
I know, I bet he is regretting that decision so hard right now.
Like Julia Robert's said
Big mistake, HUGE.

The tow truck driver has been named as Juan Luis Cintron Garcia

According to SCSO, 10mm rounds were used in the fatal shooting of Garcia, which matched the rounds that were recovered from the scene of Aguasvivas’ burned SUV.

He was facing a misdemeanor that was filed March 28, 2024

Received a PPP loan in 2021
Wow, twisted web of entanglements …. Didn’t see all this coming at the beginning. What’s next?

Maybe this has already been posited...

Could the perps or their associates have murdered the tow truck driver back in February because they wanted to steal a ditchable car to use for later crime(s)? Then, it was stuck in a garage somewhere until needed for the murder of Katherine?

(I agree that it seems weird to select that one for color, making it more noticeable.)

Imo.

Wow, twisted web of entanglements …. Didn’t see all this coming at the beginning. What’s next?
I wonder what has happened in past that slipped under the radar. I can think of at least one murder, unsolved a few years ago that police blamed on "gang activity" but never solved.

I never bought into the purported Oviedo Soldiers gang connection. The local PD seemed to be getting Federal Gang Grants for this likely extinct gang.

Could the perps or their associates have murdered the tow truck driver back in February because they wanted to steal a ditchable car to use for later crime(s)? Then, it was stuck in a garage somewhere until needed for the murder of Katherine?

(I agree that it seems weird to select that one for color, making it more noticeable.)

Imo.

I believe it was actually towed in March due to illegal parking. Then the tow truck driver was murdered a few weeks later, in April. During a press conference today Sheriff Lemma said the car was released but didn't say when.

While discussing the vehicle being released, Sheriff Lemma mentioned that sometimes innocent people unwittingly become involved because someone told them to do something. So it's not as simple as just finding out who they released the Acura to.

Sherrif Lemma said it was on the road illegally since February and that it may have been passed around between individuals.

Imo.
You know what....maybe the only relationship the tow truck driver had with this case is that he knew who was in possession of the green Acura when the carjacking happened, so they just had to kill him since it was all over the news here this past week. Seems a bit too Sopranos-ish, but could that be it?

You know what....maybe the only relationship the tow truck driver had with this case is that he knew who was in possession of the green Acura when the carjacking happened, so they just had to kill him since it was all over the news here this past week. Seems a bit too Sopranos-ish, but could that be it?

I wonder how he would've known?

Last edited:
I haven't seen this article posted yet. The officer's wife was also charged

Her charge, per the story at the link:
Investigators said Estrella and his wife are friends with Aguas-Viva's husband. He is accused of posing as a detective on the case to get information. Both he and his wife are also accused of illegally accessing a database with the addresses and photos of the real detectives working the case.

I’m curious why the hitch cover, which is all white, is blacked out in the photo that was released. It must be a bumper sticker. I also find it very odd that the carjacker would be ok with waiting for the light to turn green after committing a violent carjacking. I was told long ago that if you are ever held at gunpoint and forced to drive (although we all know you should try to never go) …just keep going and don’t stop until help is available. The gunman is not likely to shoot the driver while the car is moving.
Right! There's been several cases where kidnapped people ran into construction signage, dumpsters, etc.to call attention to their plight. A story from a few years ago...a woman gave a ride to a man who later beat, raped, and and abducted her. As he demanded she drive down yet another road, she ran into a building or sign near a hospital. Help came, he ran off and was later caught.
My mom told me to never go with them, let them do what they're going to do right there, otherwise they may never find my body. Hopefully, nobody tries to take me.‍♀️

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back