Found Deceased FL - Kathleen Moore, 34, phone found in dumpster, New Port Richey, 29 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

From @FL Wannabe link.

Pasco Sheriff's Office

Pasco Sheriff’s deputies are currently searching for Kathleen Moore, a missing 34 year old. Moore is 5’07”, approx. 160 lbs., with black hair with brown eyes. Moore was last seen Nov. 29 around 1 a.m. in the Carmel Ave. area of New Port Richey, wearing a long black shirt, black jeans and black shoes. If you have any information on Moore’s whereabouts, please call the Pasco Sheriff’s Non-Emergency Line at 727-847-8102, option 7.

263279092_270299831788920_564556832306336198_n.jpg

The Missing: Do you know where Kathleen Moore is? | wtsp.com

At around 11:30 p.m., Wallen said Kathleen left her Largo home with her on again off again boyfriend. She said they were going to his home in New Port Richey. Kathleen said she would pick up her car in the morning.

"When I woke up Monday morning and realized she hadn’t stopped," said Wallen. "That’s when I knew something’s not right. I immediately called her phone and went straight to voicemail."

The 34-year old didn’t show up for work or school. Her friends say that’s not like her. So, they called the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office Monday night.

BREAKING: Landfill Being Searched by Authorities for Possible Connection to Florida Woman's Disappearance #HeyJB

Comments on the Facebook page.

“#BREAKING: LANDFILL POSSIBLY CONNECTED TO WOMAN'S DISAPPERANCE | #Eagle8HD is over a Pasco County landfill that deputies are searching for a possible connection to the disappearance of Kathleen Moore, 34, who has been missing since Monday. Not too far away in New Port Richey, authorities are at the home of Moore's boyfriend. WFLA J.B. Biunno and WFLA Justin Schecker are live on #WFLANow with the latest: Pasco deputies investigating home where missing New Port Richey woman was last seen | WFLA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rube Goldberg Variations
Back