FL FL - Kay Cee (Anglin) Lemire, 22, Tampa, 5 Sept 1983

There isn't much on her, but I thought I'd post what little I found.

A State of Florida Profile:

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/person/viewMissingPerson-238630.a

States: White female, 5'0", 105, strawberry or blonde hair, brown eyes.

A social networking site with a comment from her older sister - includes a photo

Sign in - Google Accounts

She is sometimes listed as Kaycee as opposed to Kay Cee, however I located a marriage record on Ancestry and maiden name is listed as Kay Cee Anglin. She was married on 4/23/1983.

She is not on NamUs.

Strange
Divorce on 30th September 1983

Name: Kaycee
Spouse's Name: Anthony Joseph Lemire
Divorce Date: 30 Sep 1983
Divorce Place: Hillsborough, Florida, USA
Certificate Number: 050322

Tampa Florida Nov 1981 Dissolution of marriage petition

upload_2020-12-7_9-11-49.jpeg

Age fits and there isn’t many (any) Kaycee Anglins, can’t find any other record though

Application for marriage Jan 1981

Last edited:
Try again

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-7_9-19-40.jpeg
    upload_2020-12-7_9-19-40.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 10
Sorry please ignore above post, can’t seem to delete.

This is what I meant to post

Ok the gods are against me today, says

Eugene Lawrence Lehan jr, 19 Tampa and Kaycee
Anglin 19, seffner.

I found this UID interesting. Of course, the height doesn't work, but I've found that 5'0" seems to be the generic selection for "I have no clue."

Although the reconstruction photo doesn't look blonde at all, it does say strawberry blonde in the description.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
I don't see a great resemblance and yes, the height is off. Also, no mention that Kaycee has tattoos whereas this UID has many. UID was skeletal whereas Kaycee had been missing only 4 months by then. I am not an expert on these things, so if anyone wanted to submit her as a possible go ahead. But I would say it isn't her, just my amateur opinion is all.

Last edited:
I just stumbled upon this UID in NamUS The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) found in Altoona FL which is in Lake County (a little over 100 miles apart) The weight and height are a match 5'1 and 100 lbs for both - age range is close UID is 17-20 Kaycee was 22 when she went missing. Hair color is close Kaycee said to have had strawberry blonde hair and the UID is to have reddish/brown. Kaycee is also not on the rule out list. I read on a FB post that she does have DNA and dentals in NamUs. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs). I think I am going to submit this possible match.

Yes, some similarities. Did you submit this possible and if so, any word back?

Strange
Divorce on 30th September 1983

Name: Kaycee
Spouse's Name: Anthony Joseph Lemire
Divorce Date: 30 Sep 1983
Divorce Place: Hillsborough, Florida, USA
Certificate Number: 050322

Married only 5 months it looks like. And she has been missing since just before it was finalized?

Last edited:
have you looked at Ponchartrain Jane Doe .... The time frame is a little over 2 years later the noses are not the same however height eye color is close

I don't think this UID is Kaycee, due to the time frame. Ponchartrain Jane Doe was found dead in June 1986 and it was determined she was murdered about 36 hours before being found. Whereas Kaycee went missing Sept.5, 1983.

Sorry please ignore above post, can’t seem to delete.

This is what I meant to post

Ok the gods are against me today, says

Eugene Lawrence Lehan jr, 19 Tampa and Kaycee
Anglin 19, seffner.

Ok, so was she married to Anthony Joseph Lemire or Eugene Lawrence Lehan Jr. ?

Tampa Florida Nov 1981 Dissolution of marriage petition

View attachment 274662

Age fits and there isn’t many (any) Kaycee Anglins, can’t find any other record though

This is for a marriage license between William LeRoy Allen and Kaycee Anglin. I don't see reference to Eugene Lawrence Lehan Jr.

Last edited:
I need to go look back thru my emails. I have submitted so many possible matches, I really don't remember if I submitted this one. I will go check now.
I never did submit this possible match. I did try to submit another missing girl to compare to this UID back in October, but I was told to call the Lake County Sheriff's office. I emailed one of the original contacts on the NamUs profile. It's like jumping thru hoops trying to get any answers.

I never did submit this possible match. I did try to submit another missing girl to compare to this UID back in October, but I was told to call the Lake County Sheriff's office. I emailed one of the original contacts on the NamUs profile. It's like jumping thru hoops trying to get any answers.

Thanks for your reply! At least you tried! :)

Kaycee Anglin Lemire – The Charley Project

Last updated February 4, 2021; picture added, details of disappearance updated.

Details of Disappearance
Lemire was last seen in the vicinity of Nebraska and Busch Boulevard in Tampa, Florida on September 5, 1983. She left home to go to a bar and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back