FL FL - Kelley Brannon, 36, left after argument w/ boyfriend, Live Oak, 15 Jul 2020

The article gives some details about Kelley's lifestyle, musical career, relationship with bf (E.E.), and the events surrounding her disappearance. The article states that according to a FB group there have been multiple potential sightings of her. Her & BF's violent and volatile relationship history and the confusing circumstances during their argument at the motel are concerning, imo. However, if she did get a ride and continued hitchhiking onward, she could have met with foul play along the way. I hope she's okay and wish she'd contact someone.

Gainesville activist and musician missing for more than a month
Sep 2, 2020 Updated Sep 3, 2020

multiple potential sightings including -
July 21 - a farmer in Lake Park, Georgia, - saw Brannon walking through his vegetable field and gave her a ride
A convenience store clerk, Lake Park, Georgia -Brannon bought a Black n’ Mild cigar with change & asked for a phone charger the next day

Live Oak police searching for missing 36-year-old woman
Woman missing from Live Oak motel

I first learned about the disappearance of Kelley from WTAF you tube live last night if you didn't get a chance to see that I recommend that you hop on over and give it a listen. With the help of Kelleys' boyfriend WTAF gave some really good information on the circumstances of her disappearance that will help us in searching for clues.

They are interviewing the boyfriend now

Last edited:
o_O I wonder where he searched for her over several days. If she got into a strange car with a "dangerous person" how would he know where to start searching? I hope LE pings some phones. ;)

‘I think she jumped in a car with a dangerous person': Loved ones speak out after woman goes missing in Live Oak
...her boyfriend tells WCTV the last word he got from her was a cryptic midnight message.

“Oh, I’m getting in a car right now. Goodbye.”

Those are the last known words of Brannon.

Her boyfriend, E. E., says they had stopped at the motel on their way through the area, but Brannon took off on foot around midnight after an argument. She has no wallet, no money and no I.D.; only a guitar and cell phone.

He believes those words, “I’m getting in a car,” may be clues to where she is.

“I think she, I think she jumped in a car with a dangerous person,” Emerson said via video call. “I hope she’s just ignoring everybody. I hope she’s but, but she’s got no money. What else is she going to do? I’m pretty sure she jumped in a car with a dangerous person.”

As far as we know, Emerson was the last person with Brannon, but insists he had nothing to do with her disappearance.

Emerson says he searched for several days, filed the missing person report, called local businesses and put up flyers with her picture on it before going home to his family in Massachusetts.

I personally think she DID get into a car with a dangerous person.

I personally think she DID get into a car with a dangerous person.
I think so too I know her boyfriend stated that she was not the type to take rides from strangers but in this situation I think she might have done just that. She was intoxicated and upset under those conditions people often do things they wouldn't normally do. I wish we had some kind of lead to go on.

Hey Everyone,

Please welcome Eddie200. Eddie is the verified boyfriend of Kelley Brannon.
Eddie is new to Websleuths. He is working hard to locate Kelley.
You are allowed to ask Eddie questions which I know he will gladly answer.
Please DO NOT ask anything in an accusatory manner and be polite.
You can choose not to believe Eddie but you cannot argue with him or any verified member. Please just scroll by rather than argue.
Welcome Eddie200. You will find an incredible group of people here o Websleuths who will help you any way they can.

Thank you,
Tricia

Is it possible this young lady is suffering from a psychotic break? Maybe a change of meds, a change of scenery, or something triggered a very unusual response? Any reason she would want to fly under the radar for a period of time?

Live Oak, FL to Lake Park, GA is only 40 minutes. If she was picked up by a local, they probably took the roads in the region versus taking I-75 like a traveler would. We’re any of the sightings confirmed with cameras? If she bought something, how did she pay for it?

Attachments

• 2613A3E4-0368-44A5-B3DB-DBA2D88FFB7B.jpeg
    2613A3E4-0368-44A5-B3DB-DBA2D88FFB7B.jpeg
    463.6 KB · Views: 5
sitemenu.aspx
I don’t see this posted yet, but I may have missed it.
There’s is a $1000 reward through crime stoppers for Kelley.

-Danielle
Crime Stoppers of Suwannee County

So this article says that she has been seen by more than one person in Lake Park, Georiga since she was reported missing. The most interesting is the store clerk that said she came in with change to buy a black and mild cigar. I wonder if that is a common thing for her was she known to smoke black and milds? I know some people will smoke those when they can't get cigarettes. Also about the guy that says she was walking through his field and he gave her a ride did he give her a ride to the store or where did he take her too?

Is it possible this young lady is suffering from a psychotic break? Maybe a change of meds, a change of scenery, or something triggered a very unusual response? Any reason she would want to fly under the radar for a period of time?
There is definitely a chance she is suffering from a psychotic break, in fact that's my biggest hope. It's the only explanation as to why she would not be contacting anyone.

So this article says that she has been seen by more than one person in Lake Park, Georiga since she was reported missing. The most interesting is the store clerk that said she came in with change to buy a black and mild cigar. I wonder if that is a common thing for her was she known to smoke black and milds? I know some people will smoke those when they can't get cigarettes. Also about the guy that says she was walking through his field and he gave her a ride did he give her a ride to the store or where did he take her too?
She does have a habit of buying black and milds when she doesn't have cigarettes. The farmer picked her up out of the field and drove her to the nearest road. That day or the next she went to the store at 376 and George Rd east of Lake Park, GA where she bought a black n mild and asked the clerk for a phone charger. Sounds like her to me, but the camera footage in the store had already expired before it could be checked.

Live Oak, FL to Lake Park, GA is only 40 minutes. If she was picked up by a local, they probably took the roads in the region versus taking I-75 like a traveler would. We’re any of the sightings confirmed with cameras? If she bought something, how did she pay for it?
She didn't have her guitar with her in Lake Park. She instead had a bike, so if that was her, it's our guess that she traded her guitar for the bike. This was on July 21st. She bought the black and mild with change and asked for a phone charger, which would make sense because she left the Sunshine Inn with no money and no phone charger.

The GA Welcome Center is not that far from Lake Park, GA. It is not unusual for homeless camps to be located near facilities such as these. A person could easily walk to it in a day or, take a bus and get to it from the back roads. I followed a case on here last year where a middle aged Mom had a psychotic break in winter, must have hid in a cave and eventually was found in spring. It was shocking that she survived but it can be done. If this young lady is in the area, I am hoping she is safe. Perhaps she did get in a car with a stranger and survived, escaped and simply does not want to be found yet.

upload_2020-9-10_18-46-36.png

She does have a habit of buying black and milds when she doesn't have cigarettes. The farmer picked her up out of the field and drove her to the nearest road. That day or the next she went to the store at 376 and George Rd east of Lake Park, GA where she bought a black n mild and asked the clerk for a phone charger. Sounds like her to me, but the camera footage in the store had already expired before it could be checked.
RJ's Food Mart at the corner of SR 376 and George Rd is way out in the middle of nowhere!!!! I wonder if that is where she was dropped off and that would have to be a local person to know that area.
upload_2020-9-10_18-56-7.png

upload_2020-9-10_18-57-5.png

She didn't have her guitar with her in Lake Park. She instead had a bike, so if that was her, it's our guess that she traded her guitar for the bike. This was on July 21st. She bought the black and mild with change and asked for a phone charger, which would make sense because she left the Sunshine Inn with no money and no phone charger.
Have they checked pawn shops to see if she did trade the guitar for a bike and some cash? What about traffic cameras or business cameras in Lake Park. If she was in the area, either from the car or the bike, perhaps a pawn shop, she should show up.

There was also an apparent but unconfirmed sighting of her in Camilla, GA. A man says that he is 100% sure he saw her sometime in late July at Suzie Q's convenience store sitting inside on a chair, and then standing outside near the entrance. For some reason, LE couldn't get the right video to confirm whether it was her or not, which is quite frustrating.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reesie
Back