FL FL - Kelley Brannon, 36, left after argument w/ boyfriend, Live Oak, 15 Jul 2020

Posted 8/3/2021
At the very end of the video he makes a statement so something may come later.....

The Interview Room with Chris McDonough: "If you have anything about Kelley Brannon, we're going to start putting some more focus on that situation [...] to really do a deep dive."
This link brings you directly to the brief statement on Kelley's case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=6442&v=q_Qum8EwfEw...

Posted 7/18/2021

As we just passed the one year anniversary of Kelley Brannon's disappearance, we are thinking of her more than ever. Thank you for all of your thoughtful comments and continued commitment to bringing her justice!
Just in case you missed them, here's some recently published media:
Unsolved Florida: What happened to Kelley Brannon?: https://www.wctv.tv/.../unsolved-florida-what.../...
Last Known Video of Kelley Brannon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8GrcX_w-pY&t=1s...
Digital Forensics: Was Kelley Brannon "Pinged" Downtown Live Oak?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE0eE-ac8Es
Where Is Kelley? https://www.culturaldaily.com/where-is-kelley/...

so this was just posted on the find kelley brannon fb page...
232409124_10227167680764241_5780846549195359616_n.jpg

232981144_10227167678564186_3367229326644881158_n.jpg

I am so bad at this…if you ignore the bangs, does this person look like her?
The bangs are definitely Kelley's style (see arrest pic from page one), and this person does seem to resemble her. However, Kelley had a fair amount of grey in her hair which this woman does not. Tough to imagine she's dyeing it if she's living on the streets of Baja California, Mexico.

The bangs are definitely Kelley's style (see arrest pic from page one), and this person does seem to resemble her. However, Kelley had a fair amount of grey in her hair which this woman does not. Tough to imagine she's dyeing it if she's living on the streets of Baja California, Mexico.

I see a ton of gray in Mexico’s hair, but, like I said, I’m not good at this. She’s eating with her left hand. I’m not on FB - don’t suppose there’s a different angle showing her anarchy tattoo?

Kelley Brannon- Sudden Disappearance Of 'Free Spirit' After Spat With Boyfriend.

Aug 13, 2021

I'm familiar with this type of girl. By this age, she would have established a history of non-contact and if so, she's probably still alive. Lived or died, I'm sure she did it on her own terms.

I am shocked I've not heard of Kelley! But I checked the date and I was in a nasty wreck days after her disappearing so...
I'm glad she has received so much attention, I'll catch up on the case.
Is Eddie still visible in the media, here, etc?
I'm guessing LE never confirmed that she got into a car at 1259?

Poor Kelley.

ETA: I see Eddie was here only a few weeks. Not since 9/30/20.

I am shocked I've not heard of Kelley! But I checked the date and I was in a nasty wreck days after her disappearing so...
I'm glad she has received so much attention, I'll catch up on the case.
Is Eddie still visible in the media, here, etc?
I'm guessing LE never confirmed that she got into a car at 1259?

Poor Kelley.

ETA: I see Eddie was here only a few weeks. Not since 9/30/20.
I presume they heard the voice mail she left saying she was getting into a car. I bet Eddie is glad he saved that one!

I presume they heard the voice mail she left saying she was getting into a car. I bet Eddie is glad he saved that one!
I was hoping maybe someone could link to anything new released by LE confirming such things. Bummer, but I have to trust they are aware of the interest and are doing their best.

Eight years of Dateline's Missing in America: 169 still missing

kelley_brannon_photo.jpg

Kelley Brannon, 36, was last known to be at the Sunshine Inn Hotel in Live Oak, Florida on the evening of July 14, 2020 and into the early morning hours of July 15. Kelley and her boyfriend, Eddie Emerson, had been traveling from Gainesville, Florida to Detroit, Michigan in separate vehicles when Eddie’s truck broke down on July 9, according to Captain Jason Rountree with the Live Oak Police Department. Eddie told police that they got a hotel room while awaiting car repair. After an ongoing argument, Kelley left the hotel room but continued to text her boyfriend. Just before 1 a.m. on July 15, she left a voicemail for her boyfriend stating she was “getting in a car.” Her purse with money and ID were left behind in her own car at the hotel, but her phone and guitar were missing. Captain Rountree told Dateline that several people have been interviewed on multiple occasions, including locals who came into contact with the couple during their time in Suwannee County, the hotel guests, and Kelley’s boyfriend, Eddie, who remains a person of interest because of their relationship. Eddie told Dateline in 2020 that he felt like he should have been there to protect her. Following Kelley’s disappearance, Eddie stayed in Live Oak for four days searching for her, hanging fliers and talking to the locals. Kelley is 5’5”, weighs approximately 130 lbs, and has blue eyes and black hair that is graying. She has a circle tattoo on her right hand near her thumb. She was last seen wearing a white shirt and black shorts, carrying her guitar. If you have any information about Kelley’s whereabouts, please call the Live Oak Police Department Criminal Investigations Division at 386-364-7463 or call the Suwannee County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch at 386-362-2222. There is a $1,000 reward being offered by Suwannee County Crime Stoppers. Call 386-208-8477(TIPS) to remain anonymous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back