FL FL - Kendale Lakes, WhtFem 30-50, UP6511, near horse skeleton, wore dentures, wig, clothes, July'73

I wonder if the horse remains were coincidence and if they ever figured out who the horse belonged to. That area was probably very rural at the time.

View attachment 335353
I don't think the decedent's clothes indicated she was prepared to ride any horses. I'm sure the area was probably quite rural in the early 70s, it's most likely a body dump site.

Clipped from the Miami Herald dated July 16, 1978 in reference to the discovery of this UID from July 1973. There are many discrepancies in the article vs what is listed here. The article is continued to another page so attempting to locate it now.

1. Homemade blue flowered slacks vs. white pants

2. Torn and blood stained black panties vs. white pleated (Why report incorrectly)?

3. Timex watch stopped at 3:20 (not reported or at least not listed)

4. Age estimated at 50 or older vs. 30-60

5. Both the female and horse were found in the same dirt pile and both estimated PMI approximately 2 months. (Horse found 10 feet under the UID indicating horse unloaded first with 10 feet of dirt piled on top and then UID placed in dirt pile with 4 more feet of dirt piled on top)

My thoughts and notation only……UID may have been riding the horse and a stranger spotted her. Or, we have a husband/boyfriend working construction for the new groundbreaking estates at Kendale Lakes who kills UID but she has a horse that needs to go too. They both are transported and dumped there. The suspect either way would had to have access to a dump truck or dirt loader/earth mover. It seems almost impossible to hand shovel a dirt pile that high and wide enough to cover both of the deceased. I believe we are looking for a MP along with her horse.

Clipping from The Miami Herald - Newspapers.com

Clipped from the Miami Herald dated July 16, 1978 in reference to the discovery of this UID from July 1973. There are many discrepancies in the article vs what is listed here. The article is continued to another page so attempting to locate it now.

1. Homemade blue flowered slacks vs. white pants

2. Torn and blood stained black panties vs. white pleated (Why report incorrectly)?

3. Timex watch stopped at 3:20 (not reported or at least not listed)

4. Age estimated at 50 or older vs. 30-60

5. Both the female and horse were found in the same dirt pile and both estimated PMI approximately 2 months. (Horse found 10 feet under the UID indicating horse unloaded first with 10 feet of dirt piled on top and then UID placed in dirt pile with 4 more feet of dirt piled on top)

My thoughts and notation only……UID may have been riding the horse and a stranger spotted her. Or, we have a husband/boyfriend working construction for the new groundbreaking estates at Kendale Lakes who kills UID but she has a horse that needs to go too. They both are transported and dumped there. The suspect either way would had to have access to a dump truck or dirt loader/earth mover. It seems almost impossible to hand shovel a dirt pile that high and wide enough to cover both of the deceased. I believe we are looking for a MP along with her horse.

Clipping from The Miami Herald - Newspapers.com
Whoever owned that land, or had access to heavy equipment knew that horse was there already. JMO. They knew that ground above the horse would be loose. It wouldn't raise suspicion if the soil was disturbed recently since they'd buried a horse. Plus July is the rainy season in FL. In 1973 there were no notable hurricanes or even tropical storms in SE FL. Any typical summer rain would have settled the dirt and washed away much of the smell of decomp or any evidence.

1973 Atlantic hurricane season - Wikipedia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back