Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he doesn't get away with this.He's so innocent looking with a baby face and a stupid jury would fall for it.<modsnip>

So, wouldn't Logan get that 'one phone call' and likely use it to call his mom? Hopefully she would tell him to REMAIN SILENT and request an attorney.
Mom should get legal representation for him, STAT.
Rest assured, I am not saying that if he did kill Kristina he should not be punished. What I am saying is that we have seen cases before where a minor is fed a story, threatened with all kinds of stuff, and decides to follow the script of what the police tell him to instead of a factual account of what happened. (Brenden Dassey) At this point (unless I have missed an update) they are only calling him a POI, not even a suspect and no charges for the death have been brought. There could be some explanation for what happened that we, the public, know nothing about.
15 years old is pretty damn young. If it were my child I would be freaking out and also doing everything I could to make sure he has a fair trial, if it came to that.
Anything you say can and will...

From your twitter link:
Don't know how to make this smaller!!
https://twitter.com/brittneyANjax/status/934472114698145792?s=17
[FONT=&amp]
Brittney Donovan&#8207; @brittneyANjaxFollowFollow
@brittneyANjax​

More

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]More from mom of #LoganMott, teen detained near New York- Canada border. His grandma was found dead days after they were reported missing
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
DPfpZhoUEAAQoxg.jpg

DPfpZhqVwAEhCH4.jpg

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]9:21 AM - 25 Nov 2017
[/FONT]

She said he spent weeks "living off the land" so I would assume he knows how to manage his diabetes perfectly well under any conditions. If true, I guess we're all lucky he ran for the border and wasn't hiding out in the woods where he may not have been found for weeks.

JMO but maybe Logan's mom doesn't have the funds for an attorney and is hoping the ACLU would appoint someone to represent him?

As far as something triggered by Logan's diabetes I've never heard of a psychotic episode brought on by the disease but then no one I know has Type 1 diabetes. Does anyone know?

A "psychological break" may be in the picture but to know if that's the case will require IMO an evaluation and expert opinion, which I'm pretty sure will soon happen. I'm afraid Logan's mom has an uphill climb if she feels something unusual happened in Logan's mind to cause him to allegedly murder his beloved grandmother that would exonerate him from any consequences.

I'm so sad for this family - on both sides.

i agree with what mom is doing. it sets a dangerous precedent. a 15 year old kid is not a match for seasoned detectives during questioning.

i don't know why he did what he did, but like other's have mentioned, i wouldn't want to see a child be falsely charged or prosecuted for saying all the wrong things because he was taught to respect authority by his dad, or he was learning disabled, or scared. you know what i mean?

i hope we find out the motive. and i think the kid should serve time for what he did, but in a facility geared towards education, rehabilitation and health care (mental and psychological). he's still young.

i don't think he's a little murderous sociopath. i think he's a really screwed up kid.

my heart goes out to the family. may kristrina's memory live on!

Attachments

• logan26n-2-web.jpg
    logan26n-2-web.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 459
We haven't heard any responses from the father who he lived with. I am sure the father is overwhelmed with the whole situation and finding his mother dead.

I do wonder if he is advising his ex on what needs to be done for Logan's sake. She seems to be on top of handling the steps she is taking.

On the other hand, I have the impression Father is a very strict and authoritative dad. He may not be clear headed and calm enough yet to go face his son.

This is such a tragedy.

How shaving his head was in response to a dare from his father though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Either the article or LE was mistaken about the haircut being an attempt to alter L's appearance.
The father may have thought it was on a dare and unknowingly contributed to the desired effect.
imo, speculation.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-wanted...ry?id=51375361
According to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office, Mott had cut his hair short in an attempt to alter his appearance

Either the article or LE was mistaken about the haircut being an attempt to alter L's appearance.
The father may have thought it was on a dare and unknowingly contributed to the desired effect.
imo, speculation.
That would mean it was planned for a couple weeks. According to his mother it was on a dare from the father. How could it be an attempt to alter his appearance of it was like that for 2 weeks and all of his family members (and Facebook account) were aware of it?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Not sure why it bothers me, but the mom's hyphenated last name irks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OK, Wonderful Websleuths Members,

Please, no name calling. It is against the rules.

If you are new please read our rules

Thank you,
Tricia

imo, speculation.
Hmmm....maybe LM's "escape" was meant to happen earlier. Meaning, closer to the 11th when the Dad and girlfriend left on vacation but for reasons unknown, it happened later?!

Not sure why the JSO would say that unless they know more than we do?

This is why Momma needs to be quiet.
Or at least not broadcast it over the internet. I seriously doubt she and her ex are in agreement on how to handle this. She has already given (inadvertently I am sure) the prosecution some rope to hang him with. And it's all in written form.

All speculation on my part.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Paige Kelton&#8207;Verified account
@PaigeANjax
8h8 hours ago
Logan Mott's mom: "I was able to locate Logan in a faculty in NY and able to get a message to him that he is loved. Ofc have still not interviewed him & I refused to grant permission for him to be interviewed. We want to make sure he has proper representation.." @ActionNewsJax
https://twitter.com/PaigeANjax

Hmmm....maybe LM's "escape" was meant to happen earlier. Meaning, closer to the 11th when the Dad and girlfriend left on vacation but for reasons unknown, it happened later?!

Not sure why the JSO would say that unless they know more than we do?

This is why Momma needs to be quiet.
Or at least not broadcast it over the internet. I seriously doubt she and her ex are in agreement on how to handle this. She has already given (inadvertently I am sure) the prosecution some rope to hang him with. And it's all in written form.

All speculation on my part.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Color me confused but if JSO hasn't yet interviewed Logan how could they know why he cut his hair?

OK, Wonderful Websleuths Members,

Please, no name calling. It is against the rules.

If you are new please read our rules

Thank you,
Tricia
Dang.
Missed it.
JK, Tricia.

Not sure why it bothers me, but the mom's hyphenated last name irks.

I don't understand why she is keeping the last name Mott. Hasn't she been divorced from Mr Mott for a decade?

I don't understand why she is keeping the last name Mott. Hasn't she been divorced from Mr Mott for a decade?

Maybe she wants to keep the name since it’s her son’s last name. I don’t understand why this is of any concern. I know several divorced women with kids who keep their previous name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe she wants to keep the name since it’s her son’s last name. I don’t understand why this is of any concern. I know several divorced women with kids who keep their previous name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I kept mine and I've been divorced since 2004. Better for the kids and a lot less work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member