Deceased/Not Found FL - Lacey Buenfil, 25, Altoona, 27 Dec 2011

I hope her family and friends get some kind of closure. She went missing in the County I live in and I still see signs up asking for information on her case. . According to her mother in law (Who’s seems simply amazing) in the interview on a Podcast I listened to, quite a few people know what happened and where her body is located. I pray one day someone points them in the right direction.

VIDEO.
Oct 31 2022

''What happened to Lacey Buenfil? Central Florida mom's disappearance in 2011 remains cold case​

Investigators are continuing to follow up on leads in the disappearance of Lacey Buenfil. The mother of three vanished in 2011 shortly after being seen on surveillance video of a Lake County convenience store.''

This case reminds me of the Lacey Buenfil missing case only when the truck Lacey was in with a friend got stuck in the Ocala National Forest she was the one to walk away vs wait for help. (If you believe the story the POI gave). The odds of them being related are slim to none imo but it does strike me as odd and perhaps even a good cover story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back