GUILTY FL - Lakeland girl, 14, charged with killing newborn son, 19 Sept 2012

Plus the vaginal tears she has from using the scissors to "pry" the baby out....

Plus the vaginal tears she has from using the scissors to "pry" the baby out....

Exactly....we seem to be missing something. Why was she not asked where the newborn was? or asked what she did with it? No one was looking for the recently delivered baby. The girls mother was doing laundry and noticed the smell and found it.....something is just not adding up with this!!!!!

:eek: OMG ... How could a 14-yr old girl have the evil mentality to do this?? Well, she did.

Reader, thanks for the great post!

I didn't want to quote the info from the Affidavit without the Criminal Complaint Link, which I hope to get later. The 14 yr old's name has been published in MSM, so I wonder when and if mods will consider that for allowable discussion now.

After learning more this afternoon about this horrible murder by the 14-yr old girl, I seriously doubt if there will be any reason I could later learn, that would change my thinking at this time ... which is, that she should be tried in adult court for the murder of her newborn baby.

I'm noting there is no mention by the girl of abuse, molestation or rape at all by anyone and she intentionally concealed the pregnancy and intentionally killed the baby....<snipped> with the scissors plus strangulation....because she didn't want the relationship with her parents to change??? what the heck kind of reason is that to murder your own newborn baby in cold blood?

She was AWARE of other options but did not choose to seek help from her parents or anyone else. <snipped>, I'm very close to thinking she needs to be tried as an adult. This was cold-blooded, this was deliberate murder of a helpless baby....IMO, subject to change but it would have to be a very good reason.... <snipped> and BBM.

BTW, that link for the pdf is at TBO. com....

<snipped> and BBM.

And the placenta?

According to the pdf mentioned above, the placenta came out with the baby. I have no idea why the medical personnel did not recognize there had been an actual birth and baby to look for....looks like everybody just accepted what the girl said until the body was found....but they need to check their procedures for sure....

:eek: OMG ... How could a 14-yr old girl have the evil mentality to do this?? Well, she did.

[respectfully snipped]

I didn't want to quote the info from the Affidavit without the Criminal Complaint Link, which I hope to get later. The 14 yr old's name has been published in MSM, so I wonder when and if mods will consider that for allowable discussion now.

OK, I'll post the TBO.com link where the pdf link can be found and it can be downloaded with the Shockwave Player, but I don't think we should use the actual article until a mod says it's alright since her name and picture is there:

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2012/...rged-in-strangulation-death-of-new-ar-516071/

The only thing I can think about the name and picture being published, since Fl. usually doesn't do this, is she is not claiming to be the victim of a rape or sexual assault, and she is charged with a capital murder. For the MSM to be publishing this info, it had to come from LE and done with their permission.
I'll send a PM to a mod about it....

The only thing I can think about the name and picture being published, since Fl. usually doesn't do this, is she is not claiming to be the victim of a rape or sexual assault, and she is charged with a capital murder.

She didn't get pregnant by drinking out of a cracked cup. What's the age of consent in Florida? Somebody must be responsible for this pregnancy, who and how old are they?

As for charging her with capital murder, that's ridiculous. She's 14, does anybody seriously think she deliberately hid this pregnancy so she could kill the baby for some kind of sick thrill? She was clearly unable to tell any of the adults in her life that she was in trouble and committed a heinous and tragic act through desparation and immaturity.

Well what do you think she hid the pregnancy for? What exactly was she planning on doing when the kid showed up?

Well what do you think she hid the pregnancy for? What exactly was she planning on doing when the kid showed up?

She's fourteen, I doubt she had any plan. She locked herself in the bathroom and dug the baby out of her with a pair of scissors for crying out loud - what makes you think this child is in any way capable of making a plan?

I agree that things are not adding up in this case. First of all, I am sure it is POSSIBLE for a 14 yr old to deliver a 9.5 lb baby at home by herself without anyone knowing, but it's not probable. I am wondering if she had help. Can you just imagine this girl stabbing scissors into herself and her baby, blindly, while in full labor? Again, possible but I'm far from sold on this having happened. I wonder if the father, whoever he is, was involved.

If the father was involved, I seriously doubt the step-father or any other adult would just leave the baby stashed in her room. Maybe a teen father?

Or maybe it did go down like she said but dang....I've had a baby myself (I was way over 14 yrs old and he was way smaller than 9.5 lbs) and I can't imagine it happening the way she says it did.

Not possible? Really? She is not the first to deliver a child by herself. We have several threads going on women delivering children by themselves to either dump somewhere or allegedly murder as in this case. There is one young woman accused of killing twins after she delivered them by herself.

She's fourteen, I doubt she had any plan. She locked herself in the bathroom and dug the baby out of her with a pair of scissors for crying out loud - what makes you think this child is in any way capable of making a plan?

Well, since she is charged with first degree murder, you tell me.

A 14 year old who gave birth on her own in the bathroom, she probably didnt had anyone to trust. This is horrifying also for the teen. Imo she shouldn't be tried for adult...come on you dont know what she has been trough and how ahe grew up or how and from who she got pregnant.

She should be tried as an adult! I am so sick of people making excuses for children that kill:banghead: I don't care what what was going on with her, what happened to her in her past or anything else about her all I care about is that she murdered her baby and now she needs to pay for what she did. Death is what she deserves but thanks to those moronic people who stick up for those that murder that won't happen, so at least she should be locked away for life with no chance of ever getting out.

Well, since she is charged with first degree murder, you tell me.

She shouldn't be charged with first degree murder.

I have no idea what that has to do with anything.

A 14 year old shouldn't be pregnant in the first place. How did that happen? Was she preyed on by an adult sex offender? Was she a victim of rape or incest?

In a forum entitled Crimes - spotlight on children, I think those are relevant questions to ask about a fourteen year old child who got pregnant.

Hey Guys - let's not bicker here. This is an emotionally charged case and very, very sad. We have a child giving birth to a child, and from a very quick read, a mom that may also be facing charges.

We don't know what happened yet, so let's use a little restraint here, okay? As always, MSM and LE statements are usable and discussable. You may theorize and speculate. But please use a little caution in regards to the girl's name, changing it to initials when quoting from MSM. We don't know, yet, if she is a victim of child sex abuse.

This is not about defending her, this is about getting the facts.

Please let me or any of the mods know if you have questions. I will get caught up in the thead right away.

Salem

There is always a possibility she had a boyfriend of the same age. In which case it's neither rape nor incest. Since dead infant was found I have no doubt they will do DNA tests to clear that up.

She didn't get pregnant by drinking out of a cracked cup. What's the age of consent in Florida? Somebody must be responsible for this pregnancy, who and how old are they?

As for charging her with capital murder, that's ridiculous. She's 14, does anybody seriously think she deliberately hid this pregnancy so she could kill the baby for some kind of sick thrill? She was clearly unable to tell any of the adults in her life that she was in trouble and committed a heinous and tragic act through desparation and immaturity.

Respectfully, that heinous act was murder and IMO, overkill.

32 scissor stabs and blunt trauma? Regardless of the circumstances, her crime is horrific and cannot be excused.

I am pro choice, but performing an abortion on yourself while in labor is a little outside my area of acceptance. :(

:)

Reader, in no way was I trying to pressure you about the pdf link. I had already found the pdf link, just could not open it because of the Adobe thing, and was planning to take care of it later.

I appreciate your thoughts about why the 14-yr old's name and photo has been published. Very strange doings by MSM.

<snipped>
OK, I'll post the TBO.com link where the pdf link can be found and it can be downloaded with the Shockwave Player, but I don't think we should use the actual article until a mod says it's alright since her name and picture is there:

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2012/...rged-in-strangulation-death-of-new-ar-516071/

The only thing I can think about the name and picture being published, since Fl. usually doesn't do this, is she is not claiming to be the victim of a rape or sexual assault, and she is charged with a capital murder. For the MSM to be publishing this info, it had to come from LE and done with their permission.
I'll send a PM to a mod about it....
<snipped by me>

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member