Identified! FL - Lee Co, Hisp OR Wht Male, Early 20s, Skull Ring, Seen in Lehigh Acres June'15 - Jeremy Burgess

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it an error? Charley Project says he went missing in 05 but shows a photo of him purportedly taken in 08...

Huh. You're right. I'm guessing it's a typo, but that should be looked into. Everything else is such a good match.

Huh. You're right. I'm guessing it's a typo, but that should be looked into. Everything else is such a good match.
It's strange because they list him as an abduction case. I chased the tip up with local LE and they sounded genuinely surprised by it. They asked how I submitted the tip whether by Crimestoppers or Namus. I said Namus but this was back when you were lucky to get a response from them. Lately they have replied to all my emails and I'm confident in submitting via Namus again.

I'm getting a permission error on this UID's NamUs page. I can't find any news about his identification though.

I'm getting a permission error on this UID's NamUs page. I can't find any news about his identification though.

Page still generating a permission error.

He's not in the FLUID database.

I couldn't find any announcement of him being identified though.

I think this is him:

On July 25, 2017, the Lee County Sheriff’s Office located skeletal remains in a wooded area of Lehigh Acres. These remains were later identified as Jeremy Burgess, a white male with a date of birth of December 14, 1980. The death was determined to be a homicide. The investigation continues.

Anyone with information about this case is asked to call SWFL Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). Tips may also be made online at www.southwestfloridacrimestoppers.com or on the P3 Tips mobile app.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRios
Back