FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump:
“She was last seen driving a white Chevy 3500 (mid-to-late 90s model), with a maroon or red tailgate and a “Baby on Board” sign on the passenger window.

Note: If it’s FP, or other possible scenarios, (voluntary, etc.), baby sign may have been taken down, so people should note similar vehicles even if sign isn’t still there.

If the child had sand on him which I think he did is there a beach area close with a motel? Or look at all motels in the area he was found for the white Chevy truck.

Need to look for “
She was last seen driving a white Chevy 3500 (mid-to-late 90s model), with a maroon or red tailgate and a “Baby on Board” sign on the passenger window.”

If the child had sand on him which I think he did is there a beach area close with a motel? Or look at all motels in the area he was found for the white Chevy truck.

Need to look for “
She was last seen driving a white Chevy 3500 (mid-to-late 90s model), with a maroon or red tailgate and a “Baby on Board” sign on the passenger window.”
That’s a large size “dually” truck.
Not a small turning radius.
Probably makes a good bit of noise (diesel)
JMO

Need to look for “

If the child had sand on him which I think he did is there a beach area close with a motel? Or look at all motels in the area he was found for the white Chevy truck. l.

Beach is about 8 miles east of where he was found. However, Florida has sand in the front yards in the area Kam was found. Some run-down motels nearby mostly duplex housing and residential.

Beach is about 8 miles east of where he was found. However, Florida has sand in the front yards in the area Kam was found. Some run-down motels nearby mostly duplex housing and residential.

I’m thinking if they were possibly carjacked the Mother might be being held inside a motel and the child was left inside the truck then got out and wandered around looking for his Mom. So her truck could be at a motel.

Exactly -- aunts, uncles, grandparents, older sibling, next door neighbors, pediatrician, pastor/Sunday School teacher, play-group pal's parents, baby sitter, postal carrier, etc., etc. No one??
I'll bet there's a line already forming to adopt him...

The update is: they have figured out who the mother is and she is missing from Atlanta. Her relatives have been on social media and seem very concerned, they are apparently headed to florida.

Assuming the truck had Georgia plates, can the truck travel to Florida right now (with Covid restrictions) without being stopped in Florida and questioned? I am not in that region but know someone who was questioned going into FL with out of state plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member