FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
117314931_709162302971175_115129094702682437_n.jpg

Hmmm, they look quite similar. I could be wrong. Can anyone with better eye sight rule his car out ?

Leila-Cavett-Cracker-Barrel.jpg

The FBI also released new surveillance photographs of Cavett prior to her disappearance when she was inside a Cracker Barrel in Vero Beach the evening of July 24.
July 25, she was inside the Race Trac gas station at 10:20 pm with her son Kamdyn.

Leila-Cavett-Kamdyn-at-Race-Trac-Gas-Station.jpg

Hmmm, they look quite similar. I could be wrong. Can anyone with better eye sight rule his car out ?
I think the same thing. I couldn't rule out that the light colored car that was searched isn't the same car that was in the FBI photo released today. Both are white or light colored 4 door sedans. Only thing hard to tell is does the car that was searched have a sun roof?

FBI Releases New Pictures Of Missing Mom Leila Cavett Before Her Disappearance In South Florida
“We believe some people who are familiar with the circumstances surrounding Leila’s disappearance remain in our community, while some have left the area,” said Piro. “For those who have already been interviewed, we thank you for your cooperation, as we may be asking for your help again.”

The FBI says Cavett was last seen on July 26, hours before her son Kamdyn was found in Miramar. Two residents there called police, and cared for the toddler in the meantime.

FBI update on 21-year-old mother, Leila Cavett, who disappeared in South Florida last month
snipped
Young son later found wandering alone

Photo by: Miramar Police Department
Leila Cavett with her son Kamdyn

By: Scott Sutton
Posted at 12:57 PM, Aug 13, 2020
and last updated 2:34 PM, Aug 13, 2020
MIRAMAR, Fla. — The FBI said Thursday they are asking for the public's assistance in the mysterious disappearance of a woman who visited South Florida last month.

Officials said they are pursuing multiple leads in the disappearance of Leila Cavett, 21, who disappeared in South Florida July 26 after
arriving the day before.

FBI Miami Special Agent in Charge George L. Piro said Thursday that Cavett was in Hollywood, Miramar and Fort Lauderdale Beach.

Cavett's 2-year-old son, Kamdyn, was later found wandering alone barefoot in Miramar, prompting a search for the woman.
Awww, what a beautiful baby boy Kam is.

Hope Leila is somewhere safe.

This speaks volumes to me

We believe some people who are familiar with the circumstances surrounding Leila’s disappearance remain in our community, while some have left the area,” said Piro. “For those who have already been interviewed, we thank you for your cooperation, as we may be asking for your help again.”

FBI Releases New Pictures Of Missing Mom Leila Cavett Before Her Disappearance In South Florida
I haven’t heard this often in cases. Hmmmm

When they mention some leaving the area - I wonder if they're intimating at SR - didn't he state he was in Tennessee?

They said it was a Lexus sedan
Thanks. If SR's story was true about the black car I would think LE would have verified it. He even said there were cameras at the gas station, as well as everywhere he went between that time and the next day when he went back to the truck. He was so angry about the truck, thinking it was stolen yet he never called or texted her during all that time? He just went to sleep? Even when he woke up I would think the first thing he would do is call to see if she was ok.

I wonder if police have the data for her phone yet. It would be interesting to know where it last pinged or was turned off.

Last edited:
When they mention some leaving the area - I wonder if they're intimating at SR - didn't he state he was in Tennessee?
I think he mentioned a few places he'd been. He indicated at first he was in Florida but at the end said something about being in Tennesee. I thought the family attorney said he was in Texas, but I'm not sure.

I think he's playing games. What stands out to me is that he knows full well investigators want to talk to him but he shows no interest in helping to find Leila.

I think he mentioned a few places he'd been. He indicated at first he was in Florida but at the end said something about being in Tennesee. I thought the family attorney said he was in Texas, but I'm not sure.

I think he's playing games. What stands out to me is that he knows full well investigators want to talk to him but he shows no interest in helping to find Leila.

I agree, I think he is playing games also and imo has no intention of helping Leila go home to her family and little boy.

“We believe some people who are familiar with the circumstances surrounding Leila’s disappearance remain in our community, while some have left the area,” said Piro. “For those who have already been interviewed, we thank you for your cooperation, as we may be asking for your help again.”

The FBI says Cavett was last seen on July 26, hours before her son Kamdyn was found in Miramar. Two residents there called police, and cared for the toddler in the meantime.

Thanks for this link/article. It is very detailed and also has a photo of Leila at the RaceTrac that says she is entering/exiting the vehicle that other outlets haven't shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member