GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the chief say Ebron was carrying the shirt he was wearing when he called LE in his hand? He does look to be bare chested in the video? Shorts and shirt in hand, quickly grabbed as the clothes he was wearing he took to the laundromat? Thinking out loud

Yes he did say he was running with the shirt he had on when the police arrived. Running with the shirt in his left hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;YTisyZ99U0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTisyZ99U0E[/video]
Missing Lonzie Barton - Surveillance Video

--car drives by in the direction/area of where it was found

--2 minutes later, ruben, wearing the same clothes as he had on at JSO that night, runs in the other direction, back to his apartment.....calls 911

Assuming Ebron harmed Lonzie and has disposed of his body at this point, where is the other child during this time?

Hackney was asked about why this video was only discovered on the weekend. Didn't hear his answer completely. He said that there was other evidence from the same area too, I believe.

Chief Hackney sure seems pretty PO'ed today! I am so, so, so, so, so happy they have this footage. I would love to be a fly on WRE's cell wall when he hears the news about the video footage they have of him! I hate to feel happy about something so absolutely horrible but I am elated that WRE is not going to get away with this!

I think more of the cards he is holding is that someone else was involved or knew before the 911 call. I also found it interesting that he said he would assume that Lonzie's sister was at the apartment during the time of this footage but couldn't be sure. AND that yes, there was another person at the apartment but not related to this case. Was whoever was at the apartment asleep? Didn't know who was in the apartment and who was gone? That was very interesting to me.

JMO

Assuming Ebron harmed Lonzie and has disposed of his body at this point, where is the other child during this time?

Great question and I shudder to think. He had to leave her somewhere with someone or on her own? And if he left her with someone, then SOMEONE knows his story is BS from day one .......

I'm confused a bit.

If WE is guilty of murder then he will likely never come clean. Chief Hackney has said they have evidence and are building a murder? case.

I assume this video has been shown to WE and possibly others before today and got no response so why release it publicly now.

Question: Was there a room mate at the apartment during the 20:30-02:20 window?

He agreed to speak with Inclan face to face. After she introduced herself, he asked if police had found Lonzie, to which she replied no and that the searches are being scaled back.

He made it a point to tell Inclan he’s not what police are saying he is and that despite what police are saying, he’s been cooperative, allowing them to search his car and apartment, and he even offered to take JSO on the same route he took the night Lonzie disappeared.

- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...-face-face-interv/nnCGf/#sthash.0B0MoOnP.dpuf

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...exclusive-ruben-ebron-face-face-interv/nnCGf/

As for Lonzie’s mom, Lonna Lauramore, he said, “She came to see me.”

He also said, “(I) asked her to stay home that night but that she said we needed money, so she went to work.”

Throughout the conversation with Inclan , he kept saying he doesn’t know where Lonzie is.

Inclan asked, “Is Lonzie OK?”

He replied, “I hope he is.” - See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...-face-face-interv/nnCGf/#sthash.0B0MoOnP.dpuf

Hate to sound cynical, but does she REALLY? I've a daughter, if she was in the same circumstances I know our family would rally around and take care of her. UNLESS, her behaviors were irresponsible, using drugs, wanting to not get life straightened out... so. What's mom up to these days? Can't see from behaviors that she has it all together right now that she could be consistently clear headed to stay out of news because LE has the right guy. Wonder if she's afraid of something?

I will be so disgusted if mom had anything to do with this. It's not unheard of but I hope it's not the case here. :(

I will be so disgusted if mom had anything to do with this. It's not unheard of but I hope it's not the case here. :(

I will not share my opinions on Mom until we know they are considering her a suspect/POI/involved. I will say though, that Hackney has changed how he answers questions about her the last few times compared to in the beginning. JMO

presser from today:

[video=youtube;WBSusrJzd10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBSusrJzd10[/video]

LOL @ Ebron offering to go on the same route(s) he took on the night Lonzie disappeared. Does that include his jog from the car location to the apartment? LMAO.

We know this car was on that same street earlier in the day, parked for some amount of time. (Stated by a resident)
Why was it there? Ebron or the mom must know someone there? I would be tearing that neighborhood apart. Was Lonzie in the car in this video? Was there time between when car went past and when Ebron ran past for him to remove Lonzie from car and take him into a house there???

Still reeling from the official word that this is a murder investigation. :tears:
:please: let the progress include bringing this sweet child home!
#FindLonzie!
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I am wondering if Lonzie was last seen by Mom in the laundromat at 8.30pm, then there are 3 people in car when she arrives at work, assuming the 3rd person is a 5 year old, where is Lonzie at this point? Because less than 6 hours later Ebron has killed and hidden a child, visited a gas station, been in the apartment and reported the child missing.

He has a 5 year old in his care (or does he? she may have been at the apartment the whole time) has only 2 hours without his cell switched on, but appears to have been driving around given the search areas. I'll bet his cell records are a trove of info. Who did he call/text during this time? Surely he calls baby momma at werk (yeah I said it), does he tell her the baby is missing?

As a side note - not many 5 year olds are still awake at 2am.

I seriously hope that someone other than mom is taking care of the 5 year old ATM, they both have a lot to process.

He agreed to speak with Inclan face to face. After she introduced herself, he asked if police had found Lonzie, to which she replied no and that the searches are being scaled back.

He made it a point to tell Inclan he’s not what police are saying he is and that despite what police are saying, he’s been cooperative, allowing them to search his car and apartment, and he even offered to take JSO on the same route he took the night Lonzie disappeared.

- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...-face-face-interv/nnCGf/#sthash.0B0MoOnP.dpuf

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...exclusive-ruben-ebron-face-face-interv/nnCGf/

From your links:

Action News is the only local station to speak with 32-year-old Ruben Ebron face to face. He revealed what he was doing that night and why he doesn’t trust the police.

:laughcry: Oh :noooo: Ebron, you're a :liar: You're going to :jail:

We know this car was on that same street earlier in the day, parked for some amount of time. (Stated by a resident)
Why was it there? Ebron or the mom must know someone there? I would be tearing that neighborhood apart. Was Lonzie in the car in this video? Was there time between when car went past and when Ebron ran past for him to remove Lonzie from car and take him into a house there???

Which points to the very important question when is the last time someone ELSE saw Lonzie ? Hopefully brave and blessed big sister is filling in some gaps.

Hate to sound cynical, but does she REALLY? I've a daughter, if she was in the same circumstances I know our family would rally around and take care of her. UNLESS, her behaviors were irresponsible, using drugs, wanting to not get life straightened out... so. What's mom up to these days? Can't see from behaviors that she has it all together right now that she could be consistently clear headed to stay out of news because LE has the right guy. Wonder if she's afraid of something?

It seemed to me she was in need of money. Asked her boss to get a motel room for her and let her go back to work. NOW this is JMO but I think she possibly needed the money to support whatever habit she has. I don't see this woman afraid of anything, what she should have been afraid of is the man sitting in jail.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members