GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet abt CB:
[video=twitter;644182245788487680]https://twitter.com/WJXTTarikMinor/status/644182245788487680[/video]

LB's attempt for custody is just a ploy for her up coming child abuse case. IMO

And money....remember now there is quite a bit money tied to that child in forms of food stamps...wic....housing aid...HUD....medical.

Who is the little girl with at the moment? Family, or foster care? I hope she goes to a wonderful new family and is adopted by them. I hope they don't just pass her onto another drug-using relative and then allow Lonna to still see her! :(

Who is the little girl with at the moment? Family, or foster care? I hope she goes to a wonderful new family and is adopted by them. I hope they don't just pass her onto another drug-using relative and then allow Lonna to still see her! :(

I believe she is with Lonna's mother.

I believe she is with Lonna's mother.

Yes and i think from what we know about this case grandma has taken care of the little girl before so she would be comfortable with her grandma. Well the court was fine with grandma having her anyway.

Okay, hopefully granny can take good care of the little girl and doesn't move in the same circles as Lonna. From the way Lonna turned out, Granny didn't do such a great job of raising Lonna; but maybe that was down to Lonna own choices once she was an adult.

ETA I'm just so sick of CPS trying to 'keep families together' at the expense of the children! Why weren't the girl and Lonzie removed from Lonna long ago?? :gaah:

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 6m6 minutes ago
Both #findlonzie mom and dad will undergo mental health evaluations before next custody hearing. @ActionNewsJax

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 1m1 minute ago
#findlonzie 5-year-old sister is being cared for by grandmother, getting therapy

Judge requiring #findlonzie mom and dad get screened for drugs. @ActionNewsJax

https://twitter.com/jennaANjax

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 52s53 seconds ago
#findlonzie's 5 year old sister will remain with grandma for now. Both parents undergoing drug screens now

Judge set next hearing for #findlonzie sister custody for Oct 28, after both parents' mental health evaluations. @ActionNewsJax

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 17s18 seconds ago
State says #findlonzie sister doing well, seeing therapist, trying to figure out what to be for Halloween. @ActionNewsJax

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 52s53 seconds ago
#findlonzie's 5 year old sister will remain with grandma for now. Both parents undergoing drug screens now

Wonder if they both knew this would be the order of the day?

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 11s11 seconds ago
#findlonzie dad Chris Barton politely told me he didn't want to answer any of my questions today. @ActionNewsJax

Judge set next hearing for #findlonzie sister custody for Oct 28, after both parents' mental health evaluations. @ActionNewsJax

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 17s18 seconds ago
State says #findlonzie sister doing well, seeing therapist, trying to figure out what to be for Halloween. @ActionNewsJax

Good to hear she is doing well.

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 16s16 seconds ago
Waiting on #findlonzie mom's attorney for custody of her daughter to come out and talk to me. @ActionNewsJax

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 2m2 minutes ago
Both #findlonzie parents are getting screened for drugs right now. Both said in court they aren't abusing drugs or alcohol. @ActionNewsJax

Wouldn't it suck if they failed...

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 2m2 minutes ago
Both #findlonzie parents are getting screened for drugs right now. Both said in court they aren't abusing drugs or alcohol. @ActionNewsJax

Wouldn't it suck if they failed...

Yeah that's why i was wondering if they had a heads up prior to the hearing?

Wonder how long drugs are traceable in someone's system after they quit? I think marijuana is about 2 weeks, but not sure about some of the heavier drugs like cocaine, heroin or meth?

Wonder how long drugs are traceable in someone's system after they quit? I think marijuana is about 2 weeks, but not sure about some of the heavier drugs like cocaine, heroin or meth?

My understanding is that marijuana, depending on how often/much one uses) can stay in system for up to 30 days. Not sure about heroin but I think Coke and meth are 48/72 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrismatte