GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE's dad hopes he gets a fair trial? If RE is so innocent of everything, why isn't he singing like a canary?

Anybody know what time the trial stuff is supposed to resume today?
Disregard, proceedings begin at 2 pm.

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

I hope that whatever LLB has to say makes WRE mad enough to get on the stand. He's gone against counsel a couple times already, I think, such as the interview with MSM. (maybe I'm mistaken)

Anyway, past behavior is a clue to future behavior, so I hope his ego puts him in the hot seat again. Maybe, just maybe he'll finally tell where Lonzie is.

I hope that whatever LLB has to say makes WRE mad enough to get on the stand. He's gone against counsel a couple times already, I think, such as the interview with MSM. (maybe I'm mistaken)

Anyway, past behavior is a clue to future behavior, so I hope his ego puts him in the hot seat again. Maybe, just maybe he'll finally tell where Lonzie is.

Yes that would be good, but i don't really see it happening unfortunately. If either one of them admits to where Lonzie is, and i think Lonna knows too, they know if they give up that information there will be further charges of probably murder and disposal of Lonzie's body, :(
I don't know if there will be further charges in that regard, but without locating Lonzie perhaps they could still build a case with circumstantial evidence that there is in regard to what possibly happened to Lonzie, ie.) the blood evidence in the apartment that was Lonzie's and the cadaver dog evidence of the vehicle. I guess time will tell.

RE's dad hopes he gets a fair trial? If RE is so innocent of everything, why isn't he singing like a canary?

I don't think either one of them are innocent of involvement and it will be a matter of who did what IMO.

I agree. He can answer just one, little bitty question. When was the last time you saw Lonzie alive. Ok, two questions..and where.

If dad is so concerned about being fair to HIS son, let dad get the answer to those questions, only fair to Lonzie. Wish media would ask RE's dad those questions.

How much information do we have regarding GPS on RE's phone? Will this show the movement and amount of time spent at each location RE's vehicle was at?

but Ebron saw Lonzie alive in his carseat right before the inviscarjacker came and took both Lonzie and the car, remember? :rolleyes:

I feel for Ebron's parents. I can see not wanting to believe. But his mother's texts to him reveal that they are not unaware that their son is not a good man. Not even close. I really wish they would stop talking to the press. Their continued insistence that he is innocent of wrongdoing does not help his case and just makes them look like they don't care about the truth or the poor child left in their son's care.

Chris Parenteau ‏@WJXTChris 6m6 minutes ago
About to head back into court for Ruben Ebron motions hearing. Ruling on motion to suppress cell phone evidence expected first.

Chris Parenteau ‏@WJXTChris 3m3 minutes ago
Williams Rule hearing also set to happen. Judge will decide if past actions of Ebron can be used against him in trial.

Chris Parenteau ‏@WJXTChris 4m4 minutes ago
We are still waiting to hear for sure whether or not Lonna Barton will testify today. Her attorney said yesterday it was "likely"

https://twitter.com/WJXTChris

Come on Lonna. Do the right thing, finally!

Ken Amaro ‏@kangel6 now21 seconds ago Florida, USA
It is five minutes before two and Ruben Ebron attorney Joseph Boyle just walked in @FCN2go

https://twitter.com/kangel6

Ken Amaro ‏@kangel6 1m1 minute ago Florida, USA
Judge Mark Borello just walked in and now they're bringing in Reuben Ebron @FCN2go

Ken Amaro ‏@kangel6 2m2 minutes ago Florida, USA
Ebron's father is here his mother is not; Mr Ebron told me yesterday she wasn't feelin well

Ken Amaro ‏@kangel6 now17 seconds ago Florida, USA
Judge denied Ebrons motion to suppress @FCN2go

Yes!! Motion denied!!

Chris Parenteau ‏@WJXTChris now
Judge: Ebron did not unequivocally rescind his consent of detectives searching his phone.

YES!!!

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 1m1 minute ago
The motion to suppress info on ebrons cell phone is denied.

The next hurdle is the Williams Rule, which may not be as critical now that the cell info is in evidence.

Ken Amaro ‏@kangel6 now Florida, USA
Ebron is having a conversation with his co counsel, the most talking he has done during the hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2