Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s how I’m feeling. I don’t think someone would lie about a story like that, esp the bit about what the IT buddy found on the shared server. All of the players can be tracked down. I think they’re all in disbelief sharing stories now, wondering what other signs they may have missed. But I do wish what they found back then had been reported. Except his buddy was bribed to stay quiet and perhaps many were afraid of who provided the $$$ to stay zipped.
MOO
Keeping quiet about that *advertiser censored* file led to events that ultimately likely cost Maddie her life.
An IT guy should have known to report to police.

At times on Reddit, SS says “my wife and child” but also “stepdaughter” and also “GFs daughter”, even ex-GFs daughter. News said “life partner.” What was up with that relationship?

Here he is pontificating about how he wouldn’t hesitate to shoot someone who was attempting to kidnap his wife or child, and definitely wouldn’t sit around relying on police while hoping they aren’t “TOO MOLESTED or murdered.” UGH

View attachment 487889
I wish I had a vomit emoji to post here. Who exactly does he think he is? " That will never happen to me because I'm smart and I avoid sketchy places" NO it wont happen to you because YOU are the sketch in those places.

Last edited:
At times on Reddit, SS says “my wife and child” but also “stepdaughter” and also “GFs daughter”, even ex-GFs daughter. News said “life partner.” What was up with that relationship?
(Snipped for focus)
Can’t speak towards the reality of the relationship, but on Reddit it is pretty commonplace for people to slightly alter inconsequential details to try and preserve anonymity. For example, we know he says he was a Disney employee, and that he posts about it on Reddit. It would be normal behavior on Reddit for him to say he worked on a different ride than he actually did, or that one of his stories occurred during a different time than it actually did.
I’d be cautious in taking any individual detail he give on Reddit about his life as absolute fact.

His car was seen driving down Old Hickory Tree Toad that afternoon.

That rural part of Osceola County is where teams returned Friday for the biggest development in the case happening around 6 p.m.

Kissimmee police are not giving any new updates on the case as they work to build an air-tight case before filing charges for homicide.

“What I do know is that our Forensic Unit and Detectives are working tirelessly to collect evidence, conduct follow-ups, investigate leads, and work towards preparing the best case possible for such a sad situation,” said a spokesperson for Kissimmee Police. “The main focus is this case and we will continue to work on every angle and aspect of it.”

MOO
Keeping quiet about that *advertiser censored* file led to events that ultimately likely cost Maddie her life.

Yes, and a mother should know better than to pay to keep her son's perversions quiet, if she paid the IT guy to keep his mouth shut she is just as guilty, more so actually because she let him have a relationship with access to an innocent child and did nothing to protect her. JMO

I’ve just seen some of the posts on here regarding his reddit account - he was literally a walking red flag for me - I hope the police have access to his inbox to see if there’s any further evidence of grooming.

The timeline stating that the suspect was seen in the afternoon parked up likely disposing her body once again raises my questions about school attendance procedures - if the mum had been informed at say 10am she could have notified police a lot earlier and they could’ve tracked him sooner.. whilst this wouldn’t have saved Madeline it could have acted as a small deterrent that morning as he’d have known he only had a few hours before police would be looking.

Also well done to the person who saw SS’s car on surveillance near his property - thank you for reporting it to the police. Looking at the area it seemed exceptionally rural and it could’ve took the police a huge amount of time to locate Madeline without this lead.

Another poster provided a GH video last night. A friend of SS's calls in to tell what he knows about the monster. In the opening, he talks about SS working at Disney (Epicot Center-TRex) until sometime in September last year. So now you have me curious - did something happen?

There is also a statement from the friend regarding a digital file discovered on SS's network. Another rooomate at the time who was an IT guy, discovered some very interesting things. Supposedly there was a payoff from someone in SS's family, so the information wouldn't be reported to LE.

Is any of this true? The friend is pretty specific in what he states, but who knows? Many more details in the link below.

Was the GH link removed? It's just showing me an empty box in your post.

(Snipped for focus)
Can’t speak towards the reality of the relationship, but on Reddit it is pretty commonplace for people to slightly alter inconsequential details to try and preserve anonymity. For example, we know he says he was a Disney employee, and that he posts about it on Reddit. It would be normal behavior on Reddit for him to say he worked on a different ride than he actually did, or that one of his stories occurred during a different time than it actually did.
I’d be cautious in taking any individual detail he give on Reddit about his life as absolute fact.
He appeared to use social media the way most do, projecting an image of himself he wanted people to see.
For many, that's who they really are or at least, the best of who they are.

For perverts & creeps, most of it's usually a lie.

jmo

MOO
From a little research, it appears to me that the law has been on the books since at least 1982 - before SS and friends were born. The entire computer age has grown up around the law that has total zero tolerance for visual images of children related to abuse and *advertiser censored*. So, yes, if said IT guy had taken classes in the field, he should have been aware. If he had been self taught and was learning piecemeal -- still the law had been on the books for about 20 years or more. It's difficult to impossible to give him a pass on the choice he made.

From a little research, it appears to me that the law has been on the books since at least 1982 - before SS and friends were born. The entire computer age has grown up around the law that has total zero tolerance for visual images of children related to abuse and *advertiser censored*. So, yes, if said IT guy had taken classes in the field, he should have been aware. If he had been self taught and was learning piecemeal -- still the law had been on the books for about 20 years or more. It's difficult to impossible to give him a pass on the choice he made.
Agree. @Rolypolyoly pointed out, that whoever paid for not going to police even more cuplable.

I’m curious what led up to the decision to get Maddie tested for autism. Usually parents seek out help when they are at their wits end. Did Maddie and her mom fight a lot? Did Maddie throw a lot of tantrums even as a preteen? There would have been some catalyst for Mom deciding it is time to begin testing. We now know Maddie was likely being abused and that was probably a huge factor into behavior issues.
The reason for testing may have been a school recommendation.

If someone can help explain it would be much appreciated. When did MS's mom last see her? The time frame of things is confusing me and the fact that LE says SS was driving back to the home with a dead MS in the car at 8:19am and was seen disposing things in a dumpster at 7:35am. Was MS killed in the home or somewhere else?

"Investigators said around 8:30 a.m. on Monday, Sterns was believed to have dropped the teen off a few blocks from Hunter's Creek Middle School, which OCPS confirmed is where Soto attends.

However, further investigation revealed she was never dropped off near her school, according to Mina."

(...)

"Soto's backpack was found in a dumpster after investigators discovered video showing Sterns discarding items Monday.

Investigators also say Sterns was spotted returning to the family's Kissimmee apartment complex around 8:19 a.m. with the missing teen in the car.

According to the Orange County Sheriff's Office, they believe Soto was already dead when Sterns was seen with her in the car."

"We believe she was already dead at the time and that Stephan Sterns moved her body during the early morning hours of that day. We have video evidence of Stephan Sterns discarding items in a dumpster in that apartment complex in Kissimmee at 7:35 (a.m.) on Monday February 26th," Mina said."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77