Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verified Timeline as we know it

7.35 SS caught on camera dumping back pack near apartment ( we know he lived there now )
8.10 SS vehicle driving away from school caught on license plate reader camera
8.19 SS seen returning to the apartment with Maddie presumed deceased in the car , on camera
1.30 pm SS drives out to move the body ?
Still catching up, so I'm working my way forward - apologies if the timeline has since been clarified/changed.

I guess the key factor here will be what time JS can be verified arriving at work? If SS is at the home from 8:19 AM and didn't leave again before 1:30 PM - I have a major side-eye moment, with someone else being in the home with him.

Well, not only that but I believe it was in the description from the first cop who took her evidence in the report about being at school after to pick her up, it stated that both parents were there looking for her. But in her interviews on tv, I didn't hear about him being there searching at all. IMO.
They need to pull the school cameras to watch dismissal. Sounds like another “we” event that never happened

Verified Timeline as we know it

7.35 SS caught on camera dumping back pack near apartment ( we know he lived there now )
8.10 SS vehicle driving away from school caught on license plate reader camera
8.19 SS seen returning to the apartment with Maddie presumed deceased in the car , on camera
1.30 pm SS drives out to move the body ?
Well you can add a few more times to this timeline. This is a snip from the case # 2024 CF 000632 arrest warrant when she was reported missing.

Who drops their kid off for school down the street an hour before classes begin. He ain't too bright, thankfully.

Clip/Snip
1709694818893.png

her first interview right at the beginning she says she drove to the school, she wasnt there, so she drove around thinking she went to her mother's work office which she claimed was close to the school, THEN she went back to the school and the school was closed. then she emailed the school, they responded so then she called 911. (sheesh I was asking about that earlier :) and forgot whether she called 911 or the precinct...duh. well, she didnt call 911 until 8pm. seems like she was waiting for an email response from school before calling 911?

went into the school and spoke to someone....was that in her second interview? I dont remember that.

ETA: she told the press she didnt get the automated message until 6pm that she was absent. that is their time for end of day automated absence msgs (which parents are asking to change). so..........why the delay in calling 911???
You're right about the going into the school, I think. I went back to try to find where she went inside, and can't, so it's probably a combo of my old brain and a whole lot of interview confusion. Thank you!

JS's lies have been proven to be lies, but to what end would she be lying?

Consider these angles - She knows that SS took MS to school, not "we" as she claimed in interview. She states she saw MS get ready in the morning before leaving with SS. In this scenario she either suspects SS did something and is covering for him, or she thinks MS was snatched off the street. I think that she must think these details of her seeing MS will get people to feel sympathetic to her. If she suspected and supported SS she would maybe call it a runaway or avoid the press. I think she just made stupid statements that will get her in trouble. I can't see how her other actions would support the idea of her being in on MS's death. She seems to be rewriting her daughter's death day so that she was more present and aware of MS.
This is very similar to what I posted earlier.
I think she had been persuaded to say these things by SS because she was not there, either sleeping or at work.
I think SS manipulated her into thinking that she needed to say she was there or awake, or she would look like a negligent parent. How he hovers over her, extremely anxious and her slip-ups and strange wording could demonstrate that she was trying hard to say what he told her.
If he has been SA MS for the past two years at least, and she honestly did not know, he has likely played on her anxiety to manipulate her. "You can not leave Maddie alone while you work, let me 'babysit,' then you know she is safe"

JMO
I think he has played everyone in his life. Everyone knows a different version of him. The master manipulator has finally fallen.
Once again JMO

You're right about the going into the school, I think. I went back to try to find where she went inside, and can't, so it's probably a combo of my old brain and a whole lot of interview confusion. Thank you!
I saw or read it somewhere also that she went into the school at one point. It's not your old brain or confusion!

YouTube shares a transcript on the videos, if you ever want to read through them.

To answer your original question regarding Madeline's phone, mom said she read through all of the messages, even the deleted ones, and nothing seemed weird. It didn't seem like she was talking to anyone.
One more inconsistency. LE lead off this missing case saying Maddie had told friends when she turned 13, she wanted to go live in the woods.

JS found nothing "weird"? She also said she talked to all Maddie's friends, none of them mentioned this but LE had the info on day 1 or 2? I specifically remember Mina answering reporter's question on this subject.

Am I off on this, maybe it was clarified and I haven't seen the information?

I just watched both interviews again, back to back this time. She says “WE dropped her off near the school” in both interviews. I just don’t think I’d say “we” if it was “he”. JMO
Right, I could see her mistakenly saying "We" the first time but not again. What got me was her saying she thought she was " Taken " I think she said it 2 times with no emotion. The Thought of someone taking my child literally freaks me out.

But with all the other things… the factory reset, the delayed calling of 911, it seems less likely. I have a daughter the same age. If she didn’t have her phone and didn’t show up at car rider line I would be progressively worried… within minutes I would have been racing around the school and upon learning that she skipped, I would be calling immediately!!
I went to pick my kid up from school once and the school told me she’d already been picked up. I literally told the receptionist to call 911 and ran through the halls screaming her name while frantically calling my husband. Was I overly freaking out? Maybe, maybe not (I have a dangerous ex we all have a restraining order against) but I have zero regrets. I also can’t imagine just going home and sending an email.

Happily, the receptionist was an idiot and my child had stayed after to clean the class pet’s tank.

Both SS and JS refer to the supposed video from the church surveillance cameras.

I would really like to know where this info originated.
Jenn said LE told her sister who was on site at church what the video showed. Key word, told…

ETA- source.

Post in thread 'FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*'
Found Deceased - FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Shortened for focus.

If he's dumping her things at 7:35 she's already dead IMO. I can't imagine anyone taking a backpack and laptop from a student, saying "You're not gonna need these anymore" and tossing them into a dumpster.
I agree. She was likely dead before he dumped the backpack. But why oh why did he drive away from the school and why did he go BACK to the dumpster residence with a likely dead girl in his car?!? This won’t have been random. This will have been a decision made with some purpose.

I went to pick my kid up from school once and the school told me she’d already been picked up. I literally told the receptionist to call 911 and ran through the halls screaming her name while frantically calling my husband. Was I overly freaking out? Maybe, maybe not (I have a dangerous ex we all have a restraining order against) but I have zero regrets. I also can’t imagine just going home and sending an email.

Happily, the receptionist was an idiot and my child had stayed after to clean the class pet’s tank.
I’m so glad your little one was ok! And also? I wish more parents had your exact reaction!!

Well, not only that, but I believe it was in the description of the arrest warrant of the evidence about being at the school after-school, it stated that both parents were there looking for her. But in her interviews on tv, I didn't hear about SS being there searching at all. IMO.
Edited for clarity.
In the interview with the female interviewer, she says “I went to pick her up, I drove around, I looked everywhere”. In the other interview, she says “we” in place of I
Right, I could see her mistakenly saying "We" the first time but not again. What got me was her saying she thought she was " Taken " I think she said it 2 times with no emotion. The Thought of someone taking my child literally freaks me out.
i agree, I don’t know if I could allow myself to believe that. I also noticed that in the interview with the woman, she said “I went to pick her up”, “I drove around”, “I looked everywhere”. The other interview she replaced all the “I”s with “we”..

Jenn said LE told her sister who was on site at church what the video showed. Key word, told…

ETA- source.

Post in thread 'FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*'
Found Deceased - FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*
But she also said they wouldn’t show her the video, did she not? Jenn I mean. Did she not say they wouldn’t show her (or her sister) the video? Seriously asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74