Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
this also may have created confusion, starts at 11:30 if I didnt clip it properly
She reported her missing at 8pm, when she wasn't there at school for pickup? When was this pickup? Was Madeline in an after school program? 8pm before a 12 year old child is reported missing after she's not there for pickup after school...and actually never made it to school that morning!? Why wouldn't the school have called LE before 8pm?

Question…. Is 8pm just what time police entered Madeline into the database? Because the police report states that Madeline was reported missing at 4:43pm which would be exactly 13 minutes after she went to pick her up from school & found out she wasn’t there —yet I have seen thousands of people claim she did not report until 8pm?
View attachment 488678
Do you have the full report for this, or a link possibly to where it can be seen?

The 8pm time originally came from the emergency arrest warrant that was used to arrest Stephan. (As has been shared upthread many times)

Although we know after the fact that it would not have saved Madeline, this is a huge time gap for LE to not show up for a missing child!!

Edited for spelling correction*

Didn't the mother say there was video of Madeline being dropped off and then standing around in a parking lot?
The video was of such poor quality that law enforcement couldn’t even tell if it was Maddie. Without even seeing this video, mom treated it as confirmation that it was her daughter. That really bothered me at the time, and now we know why.

She reported her missing at 8pm, when she wasn't there at school for pickup? When was this pickup? Was Madeline in an after school program? 8pm before a 12 year old child is reported missing after she's not there for pickup after school...and actually never made it to school that morning!? Why wouldn't the school have called LE before 8pm?
@Hulk6739 posted a police report ( above)
that indicates she was reported at 443 pm.

Folks it's been quiet for six days now. What if it wasn't murder but suicide or accident , body hid to prevent ppl knowing about the abuse ? Even if they hadn't found the pics on his phone if an autopsy would reveal it , would still be illegal if not death penalty to have engaged in SA with a 13 y old. ?

Folks it's been quiet for six days now. What if it wasn't murder but suicide or accident , body hid to prevent ppl knowing about the abuse ? Even if they hadn't found the pics on his phone if an autopsy would reveal it , would still be illegal if not death penalty to have engaged in SA with a 13 y old. ?
If she died by suicide or accident, I believe it would have been reported, and not hidden her body.

Evidence of sexual activity during autopsy would not necessarily mean she had been SA'd, WITHOUT them having SS's phone/possibly other electronics, etc.

Although unfortunate, lots of 13 year olds are sexually active with peers their own age.

JMO

I think An autopsy might reveal sexual activity but not necessarily abuse?

Apparently that information came from her sister but it also doesn’t work for me because mom lied about seeing her get ready for school that morning.

So she would have known it wasn’t her.
I think the smaller lies are being separated out by the bigger lies by LE. Cos SS could have told her don't tell ppl you were still sleeping till 9 am they will take Maddie away to child protective services after they find her if they think you are a negligent mother. Every mother's worst nightmare. Well no one of every mother's top ten nightmares the kid getting taken away by the state. Worse is what's happened here

Reading through his Reddit posts, I think he was definitely an employee there in the past. He just knows way too much about the ins-and-outs of Disney World and what it's like to work there. Like here's a post about how the employees have to re-arrange strollers that are left strewn about:
If he was just fronting, I doubt he'd be able to post those kinds of specific details.

Plus when you add in that Disney has very carefully only said that he's not a current employee but has remained mum on his past employment, that's practically an admission. I'm sure they would have instantly disavowed him if they could.
I believe the video was made in the last nine months, if I remember correctly.

What is everyone thinking about the silence past few days in terms of LE not yet announcing it was a murder and this is an ongoing murder investigation. Why are they not using the word murder yet
They are getting their case details together and IMO won't charge until they have every last piece of information. Technically there is no need to rush as SS is in custody. Plus the clock starts ticking once the murder charge is laid. It's going to be a while IMO.

What is everyone thinking about the silence past few days in terms of LE not yet announcing it was a murder and this is an ongoing murder investigation. Why are they not using the word murder yet
One scenario I can think of is that the method of death may have been drug related, for example if SS had drugged her in order to make her compliant and there was an accidental overdose. In that case LE would likely have to wait for a toxicology screen to come back showing what drugs were in her system. That can take several weeks, unfortunately.

Don’t have the entire report on hand right now was just making this point;
View attachment 488685
Reported missing at 4:43

View attachment 488686
Police did not respond until 7:48

**Can find the full report in this video
Police really took three hours to respond to a missing child report at the school? Or is that second time of 7:48 a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74