Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
Missing Person

Photo not available
NAME:Madeline Soto
MISSING:2/26/2024
AGE MISSING:13 years
AGE NOW:13 years
SEX:FemaleRACE:White
HAIR:BlondeEYES:Blue
HEIGHT:5'01"WEIGHT:110
COUNTY:Orange
Child
NARRATIVE: A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for Madeline Soto, last seen in the area of the 13500th block of Town Loop Boulevard in Orlando, Florida, who was last seen wearing a green jacket, black shorts, and white Crocs. Madeline has a mole on the left side of her nose and the right side of her chin.​

Madeline ‘Maddie’ Soto was last seen on Monday, one day after she and her family celebrated her 13th birthday. Maddie’s mother, Jenn Soto, said surveillance video shows Maddie hanging out in a church parking lot on February 26 after being dropped off for school, but she never made it inside.

Jenn Soto said sheriff’s deputies are using K9s and a piece of Maddie’s clothing to try to track her scent near Town Loop Boulevard.

continued at link.
(Her mother says that she forgot to take her phone that morning, but that isn't unusual.)

Media, Maps and Timeline Thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

We have decided to allow the discussion of the suspect’s Reddit account (https://www.reddit.com/user/Sustinet/). It is considered the same as any other social media account. Comments made from his account that potentially relate to this case may be discussed. Replies and comments made by any other user MAY NOT be mentioned or discussed. They are considered rumor.

Also, as a reminder:
- Name calling of anyone is not allowed.
- Advocating violence against anyone is not allowed.
- The sleuthing or negative speculation of anyone who hasn’t been named a suspect or person of interest is not allowed. Those people are considered victims.

If you have a question, please use the report feature at the bottom of any post to ask us.

Thanks!
Mad

***GRAPHIC WARNING***
If you’re going to quote or discuss the graphic details of SS’s arrest warrant, please include a warning of some sort at the beginning of your post. The details are disturbing and a warning would be a courteous gesture toward those who’d rather not read them. (Feel free to copy the one posted at the beginning of this comment)

Thanks a ton!

Allowing Madeline Soto's mother to be discussed as a possible suspect.

Because mainstream media reports, including WFTV 9 of Jennifer Soto giving law enforcement information that "does not add up," we will allow Jennifer to be discussed as a possible suspect.

This DOES NOT mean you are allowed to make up names to be used instead of her real name (momster), and it does not mean that you can be snarky and mean.

You can discuss her conflicting stories when it comes to the disappearance and murder of her daughter, Madeline, and what the implications of those conflicting stories could mean.

Please discuss this like adults without name-calling or personal snark.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Manager, Websleuths.com

ADMIN NOTE:

Images or information from private social media groups are not allowed to be brought to Websleuths. Private means PRIVATE !!

ALL images require a link to the source, and if the source is not approved at Websleuths, the image is not allowed. No link, no post !

Here is an old (2009) Twitter/X acct of SS's, along with an picture of him when he was younger. I'm not on any SM so I can't view the page to tell you whether or not there's anything interesting there or not. It took me several times to try to grab a SS of it before it threw up the box for me to log in and block it but I'm a persistent bugger when I want something. It doesn't look very active from what little I can see of it.

Link to acct below pic for those that have an X acct.

1710114536435.png

Last edited:
Here is an old (2009) Twitter/X acct of SS's, along with an picture of him when he was younger. I'm not on any SM so I can't view the page to tell you whether or not there's anything interesting there or not. It took me several times to try to grab a SS of it before it threw up the box for me to long in and block it. It doesn't look very active from what I can see of it.

Link to acct below pic for those that have an X acct.

View attachment 489541

Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 8.00.31 PM.png
fairly lame content here

wondering, because we do not know, did JS provide additional or 'amended' information to investigators when they arrived to inform her that they were confident her daughter was dead? and their focus was now on recovery?

no information has been released since the last online update from Kissimmee PD who said that they cannot release any information but it remains an active and 'sensitive' investigation.

wondering why the term sensitive was used.

One of the things that bothers me about their story is they both communicate quite well.
She was very well spoken in her interviews, and he uses excellent written communication in his Sustinet writings. Precise wording. Precise writings.
This is why I believe they were playing word games and trying to manipulate during their interviews.
Both of them using the word "We" instead of "I".
We know it wasn't "we" who dropped her off. In fact, neither of them dropped her off for school so even had both of them been together in the car, she still wasn't dropped off for school.
Using the words partner, boyfriend and step-father interchangeably.
Step-father was used in the sworn report. Sounds so much more respectable than boyfriend.
Indicating seeing Maddy at 0800 hours in a sworn statement yet not mentioning that on the television interviews. It's not possible that she could have seen Maddy getting dressed for school because LE says she was already deceased in the early morning hours.
Lies. Attempts to deceive.
MOO.

This is per @Gemmie from the last thread. I snipped to reply. "So, I stand by my guess that MSM was wrong when they said he was home UNTIL 2:30. We all know that would have been a lie as he was seen changing his tire between 1-2:30pm."

1710115921620.png

I agree that it is missing the word "until". I guess they can confirm with the vape shop if he went in there, but there is no way he was leisurely hanging around the house vaping. MOO, both their stories contain questionable info and I'm just waiting to see what else is uncovered.

Can't get any sadder, (can it? I hope not.) her 13th birthday party and murdered after. I'm so sorry for Madeline's Family, Friends, and the Community having to grapple with this loss and the sorrow it leaves behind. It's hard for all of us here too.

wondering, because we do not know, did JS provide additional or 'amended' information to investigators when they arrived to inform her that they were confident her daughter was dead? and their focus was now on recovery?

no information has been released since the last online update from Kissimmee PD who said that they cannot release any information but it remains an active and 'sensitive' investigation.

wondering why the term sensitive was used.
There were multiple interviews conducted by two different departments. I wouldn’t be surprised if her story evolved as she was presented with new information.

The “sensitive” term may have been used because this involves child sex crimes.

If this was a suicide (say an OD) then that doesn't explain why they would get rid of her body and create an elaborate ruse.
I could see this possibly being an "accidental" death during a crime, such as choking on something, or overdosing from being given drugs so that she could be assaulted.
Or straight out murder.
I don't believe any activity could have taken place in their apartment without both of them being aware of it. (How does someone carry a body down a flight of stairs inside the apartment and then out the front door without the other noticing?)
IMO.

This is a new Hughes video, compilation of all of the interviews with the former friends of SS, with chapter links in comments. I'm done with this for a bit, started listening but just disturbing right off the bat so in case someone else wants to have a go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona