Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
"(Jennifer Soto) stated if she needed a good night sleep due to her anxiety, she would ask them (Stephen and Madeline) to sleep in a different bedroom."

SFF.

There is absolutely no excuse for this. None. I'm appalled that JS would think this was okay. Even if SS had done nothing to Maddie, it's completely inappropriate.

Also sounds like he wasn’t at the party. He arrived at the house from his house at around 8-830, and Maddie was doing her nighttime routine while they waited for Jennifer
SFF

I don’t understand how it still isn’t 100% clear where he lived.

Did he have residence elsewhere but mostly stay there? Were they so on-again-off-again that he would only be there sometimes? We’ve been sometimes hearing about him possibly not living there, but I haven’t heard of any other specific addresses for him, and I’d think that if he actually lived elsewhere, there would have been a search of that property.

I was horrified to learn that Maddie slept in the same bed with Jennifer and Stephan. It's so much worse. I cannot wait until she is charged.

"(Jennifer Soto) stated while they were together they… (Jennifer, Stephen and Madeline)… would either all sleep in the same bed or (Madeline) would sleep with her when Stephan was not there," one statement reads.

When asked if it was normal that Stephan and (Madeline) would sleep together without her being there, and she said yes, statements say.

"(Jennifer Soto) stated if she needed a good night sleep due to her anxiety, she would ask them (Stephen and Madeline) to sleep in a different bedroom."

Another statement reads, "Stephan stated (Madeline) always needed human contact when going to sleep. Stephan referred to it as "snuggling."

The conversations with Sterns came to an abrupt end when detectives revealed images allegedly found on Sterns' phone, depicting sex with the 13-year-old-girl.

Speechless.

First I've heard of this McDonald's breakfast stuff too. Is this new?
Yeah, Maddie wasn't interested in it at that point, says the man who was Driving Around With Her Dead Body.

But they "were still too early" so he was just "killing time".

But that pales next to the other relevations.

My heart.

Last edited:
Yeah, Maddie want interested in it at that point, says the man who was Driving Around With Her Dead Body.

But they "were still too early" so he was just "killing time".

But that pales next to the other relevations.

My heart.
I was commenting as I listened.

Am surprised in a way by having confirmation of the sleeping arrangements, but sadly also not.

It does "fit" with what we already knew of the clothing being in certain rooms, etc from earlier info, and also JS' mom saying MS didn't sleep alone.

It's one thing for MS to have had an anxious night or something and once in awhile sought comfort with her mom, but at 12, 13, even that is really a red flag if it is happening so often people know about it. Poor MS NEVER EVER should have been sharing a bed with her mother's boyfriend. Just WTF. :(

He came up on Sunday night, "in time to make sure Maddie did her nighttime routines".

He came to escape the chaos -- elderly people and poodles.

And he "was happy to be there".

Sick SOB.

No, SS, you brought chaos with you.

Vile.

Listening to him snivel is revolting.

He hasn't had anything to eat.... he's on tranquilizers because he's having rolling panic attacks... needs to lie down during interview....not a morning person.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

So utterly self-absorbed.

JMangryO

His explanation for leaving so early because.... gives no reason. It's not like the McDonald's drive thru was going to eat up the clock.

Then driving loops, killing time....

Then going back for the clicker so need have it later??? Makes no sense.

Describing his abuse as a strong bond --

"She only knows love in this house".

Said it before, I say it again:

Lock him up, throw away the prison.

Last edited:
FTLOG

He "accidentally" managed to factory reset his phone when doing an install.

You can hear the change in the interrogators voice as she tries to remain calm.

There are many faces of evil. His is one of them.

I'm glad the media is focusing on the sleeping arrangement angle, as it refocuses things on the elephant in the room, mom's complicity. Fortunately, these two couldn't keep their stories straight, with Jennifer claiming she last saw her daughter getting ready for school at 8:00, and Stephan saying they left much earlier in order to get breakfast.

Mom says Stephan "picked up" Maddie, implying that he arrived from somewhere else. Stephan says that he had been at the house since the previous night.

There has been plenty of evidence that mom was covering for Stephan, but we didn't know why. I now think she not only knew about the sexual abuse, but actively facilitated it. She knew that Stephan had killed Maddie, and helped him cover it up because of her own crimes.

-In the same conversation between law enforcement and Jenn Soto, Madeline's Soto mom, the report implies that detectives let her know about their suspicions of the alleged sexual abuse.

The report states that "(redacted) did not want (to) believe (redacted) and Stephan were engaged in sexual activity. (Redacted) asked to see the image of Stephan and (redacted)."

When shown a printed photo of what was allegedly found on the Google Drive, Madeline Soto's mom claimed she did not "recognize anything in the picture, as if she was in denial" and then later "became visibly upset," the document states.

Here are a few of Sterns' recounts to police, as heard in the interview:

• Sterns said he and Madeline discussed getting breakfast at McDonald's before school, but they never got it.
  • Sterns said he was unfamiliar with the road names on his route to Madeline's school.
  • Sterns said he and Madeline both forgot their phones at home that day.
  • Sterns forgot to mention to police that he drove all the way back to Kissimmee to retrieve the gate clicker for his neighborhood before dropping Madeline off at school.
  • Sterns visited a smoke shop after dropping Madeline off at school, twice.
  • Sterns forgot to mention to police that he'd gotten a flat tire after dropping Madeline off at school.

Stephan Sterns, Jenn Soto did not look for Madeline when she was reported missing, Sterns tells police​

In an interview with police, Sterns said he and Jenn "stayed local" while the rest of her family went out to physically look for the 13-year-old girl. An officer asked Sterns if he and Jenn had driven together or separately, and he said he didn't think they had driven anywhere at all.

He said he was "zonked out" on anxiety medication was unable to recall where he was. "My brain was mush, and I was on so many tranquilizers to keep me stabilized," he said, according to the interview.

I haven't listened to the new reports. Just reading one of the articles was enough to break my heart again. And to think there are still people who want to defend JS. She failed this beautiful girl, handed her over to a monster on a silver platter because of HER anxiety, HER issues.
What about Maddie???
I'm just sick.
IMO

So here we go again...how did Maddie get home from the party? Where was JS and when did she get home, if she wasn't home?
JS wasn't home, they were waiting for her to get home from work. Doesn't really matter when she got home, she probably sent SS and Maddie to sleep in another room. MOO. She gave him unlimited private access to her daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173