Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is this absolutely disgusting and disturbing I feel like in IMO the only or main reason he even cares about or thought about her period at all is because now he is worried that she can get pregnant and the risk that would pose to his abhorrent abuse, sexual assault and exploitation of Maddie being revealed to anybody but particularly LE and Maddie’s family.
Yes, and sadly I have been thinking similarly. Unfortunately. As myself the father of two teenage daughters this case is …… upsetting, to say the least.

I sure hope authorities are looking at all perspectives as to what care, treatment, medical professionals, and other counseling this now gone dear child might have received. And perhaps that also includes possible health and pregnancy counseling? And in respect for her privacy and HIPAA I do not need to know the results unless and until released officially by either courts or those in authority.

And let this sink in…….IF SS knew or was saying those things about dear MS stages of puberty…… how did he know that? Why did he know that? Who told him? When was he told that? When did he first learn that? For what reason?

I will sit on my hands and continue to type and think of SS and JS and my true feelings for either of them at this time. MOO

I wonder if SS was drugging JS and that was what was causing her anxiety to worsen? Some people have different reactions to medication that may calm one person but cause anxiety in another… I don’t know what to believe in regards to JS, still on the fence about my thoughts on her.

SS said:

"he was on so many tranquilizers"

I think you are right, SS could have been drugging JS. I'm thinking giving her tranquilizers to get her in a deep sleep so he could then abuse her daughter.

TBH, and I’m suspicious of mom don’t get me wrong, but now I think she didn’t know about the sexual abuse - if she knew I don’t think she would have asked to see the photo. I don’t think she would have invited the scrutiny of her response/reaction to seeing a photo of her daughter in a lewd situation with her boyfriend. MOO.
Either way, the absolute undeniable fact is she sent her underage pretty young daughter to sleep in a bed alone with an adult grown unrelated man so she ,the mother, could get a better night sleep. What person on the planet could not consider that at the very least risky? If not an absolute set up for child rape? That is at least extreme neglect. Who puts their pretty young underaged daughter into bed with a grown adult man alone at night??????????????

Last edited:
SS said:

"he was on so many tranquilizers"

I think you are right, SS could have been drugging JS. I'm thinking giving her tranquilizers to get her in a deep sleep so he could then abuse her daughter.

How exactly did the accused (allegedly) put his hands on such drugs?

Aren't they prescribed by a psychiatrist?
Surely one cannot buy them over the counter?

Either way, the absolute undeniable fact is she sent her underage pretty young daughter to sleep in a bed alone with an adult grown man so she ,the mother, could get a better night sleep. What person on the planet could not consider that at the very least risky? If not an absolute set up for child rape? That is at least extreme neglect. Who puts their pretty young underaged daughter into bed with a grown adult man alone at night??????????????

No normal person.

What I can't quite get over, he returned for the clicker, and still didn't pick up their phones they forgot.

I have to hand it to the two detectives, they did an outstanding job. How they kept a straight face is a true testament.

Moo
"returned for the clicker" wrong answer. They already asked why his car was seen on camera at this time... and when they asked "So if we look at footage from the complex we will see that you returned at this time?" that should have been a clue for him that if they saw him return they'd probably be able to confirm whether he left again back to school.

It's really difficult for me to believe that Maddie never disclosed to anyone, considering her nightmare started at the age of eight.

[PDF]

Child Sexual Abuse Fact Sheet - The National Child …

Last edited:
What I can't quite get over, he returned for the clicker, and still didn't pick up their phones they forgot.

I have to hand it to the two detectives, they did an outstanding job. How they kept a straight face is a true testament.

Moo
This is what I can't get over. After being arrested for all the garbage that was on his phone, ( it's not a secret anymore) he had the nerve to complain about how he slept, and how he had to use toilet paper for a pillow. That shocks me, that he had the nerve to act like a sissy after it's been discovered what a monster he could be. He needed a lozenge and a blankie cause he was cold.

The more i think about it, the more i feel it does not make sense.

Why would you ask your boyfriend and your daughter to go sleep together into another room. What effort does it take to all sleep together. I really don't get it. Even more if she took something for her anxiety or to help her sleep.

JMO
Yeah sleeping all 3… weird for a 13 year old even but ok… but sending my daughter off to sleep w my boyfriend at 13 in another room? creepy.

Either way, the absolute undeniable fact is she sent her underage pretty young daughter to sleep in a bed alone with an adult grown unrelated man so she ,the mother, could get a better night sleep. What person on the planet could not consider that at the very least risky? If not an absolute set up for child rape? That is at least extreme neglect. Who puts their pretty young underaged daughter into bed with a grown adult man alone at night??????????????
I would not be interested in a man who would WaNT to sleep alone in a bed with my daughter

I would not be interested in a man who would WaNT to sleep alone in a bed with my daughter
Right?! In what world have you lived as a woman, you’ve grown up seeing what men are capable of, and you still feed your daughter to a wolf? And not even one disguised as a sheep. MOO but SS is a LOSER. Always has been in my estimation. How a grown woman was attracted to him as any sort of live in bf is asinine to me

The more i think about it, the more i feel it does not make sense.

Why would you ask your boyfriend and your daughter to go sleep together into another room. What effort does it take to all sleep together. I really don't get it. Even more if she took something for her anxiety or to help her sleep.

JMO
It makes no sense at all, because it isn't about sleeping.

What it is is JS and SS coming up with what is in their eyes an innocent seeming cover for the sleeping arrangements in their home.

That is, they already knew bedding, clothing whatever would be in all the rooms. They may have known MS could have mentioned it to others--i.e. JS mother saying MS didn't like to sleep alone.

So, being perverted and dishonest fill in the blanks, this is what they came up with: everyone is so anxious, they all need snuggling and special sleeping arrangements. @@

For context: we used to co-sleep, on and off when kids were small. One of mine saw a therapist for some issues as a very young child--i.e. around first grade. One of the questions both pediatrician AND therapist really harped on was sleeping arrangements. To the point I personally found it intrusive and over the top...BUT I am sharing this because I cannot FATHOM any provider being accepting of the sleeping arrangements in the Soto household.

I think even if MS had said something like she "occasionally was scared and slept with mom" they would have been all over it. (Edited to clarify--because of her age) So, SS AND JS must have been on the poor kid to keep "family secrets. I doubt poor MS could really talk with her therapist candidly at all. :(

JMO!

For context: we used to co-sleep, on and off when kids were small. One of mine saw a therapist for some issues as a very young child--i.e. around first grade. One of the questions both pediatrician AND therapist really harped on was sleeping arrangements. To the point I personally found it intrusive and over the top...BUT I am sharing this because I cannot FATHOM any provider being accepting of the sleeping arrangements in the Soto household.

I think even if MS had said something like she "occasionally was scared and slept with mom" they would have been all over it. (Edited to clarify--because of her age) So, SS AND JS must have been on the poor kid to keep "family secrets. I doubt poor MS could really talk with her therapist candidly at all. :(

JMO!

When a couple have their own baby then toddler then preschooler in bed that is one thing. But wasn't Madeline 6 or 7 when this strange man she didn't know started sleeping with her?​

This is extremely inappropriate.Gross.

2 Cents

It makes no sense at all, because it isn't about sleeping.

What it is is JS and SS coming up with what is in their eyes an innocent seeming cover for the sleeping arrangements in their home.

That is, they already knew bedding, clothing whatever would be in all the rooms. They may have known MS could have mentioned it to others--i.e. JS mother saying MS didn't like to sleep alone.

So, being perverted and dishonest fill in the blanks, this is what they came up with: everyone is so anxious, they all need snuggling and special sleeping arrangements. @@
yeah thats weird. are we sure Maddi needed the snuggling? A 13-year-old needing to sleep with their parent and a BF b/c of anxiety seems like something a doctor should know about, its not exactly age-appropriate. Wonder when it started? These are the things Jenn should have noticed if nothing else.

I know everyone's different but I have custody of a 7-year-old who lost both parents ( at different times) so that's some pretty serious trauma, and she doesn't need to sleep with me. I'm not trying to virtue signal, just saying, Jenn may or may not have known about the abuse, but the sleeping arrangements due to anxiety should have been an indicator that something wasn't right.

Well, a simple google search will yield numerous examples of people who have been guilty of attempting to or succeeding in trafficking their own child, and diminished mental capacity hasn't been even offered up as a defense in any case I've read about, much less been successful.
I was not suggesting it as a possible legal matter. I am saying that they can fake it all they want, some quite convincingly but in reality, I don’t think they can really understand their own role in the abuse. It will always be someone else’s fault. It will always be some way they were a victim themselves (eg; they were abused or manipulated into it etc). I don’t think jail would make any difference for JS. What has she got to live for when her daughter is dead?
<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
If
Agree. When your boyfriend is a soulless monster, a big part of you would know it, even if you pretended things were fine.

I wonder about the doctor who prescribed the drugs SS talks about taking for his own alleged anxiety. The whole thing needs investigating, IMO.
he was struggling so much with mental health issues and it required him to be medicated so heavily that he was zoned out just to be stable (loosely paraphrasing his words to Le) then he had no business being anywhere near a child of any age. A doctor should have known this if it was prescribed and should have known or monitored with pharmacy how often he was refilling any scripts. JS should have known this based on living with him. Makes me wonder what he was like when not heavily medicated and “stable”. So many red flags here. And this post assumes these were meds prescribed to him by a certified professional. They may not have been.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member